Job applicants with Asian names get 28% fewer interviews than those with Anglo names

What's in a name? A lot, according to a new study from researchers at Ryerson University and the University of Toronto, both in Canada. The study found that job applicants in Canada with Asian names — names of Indian, Pakistani or Chinese origin — were 28 percent less likely to get called for an interview compared to applicants with Anglo names, even when all the qualifications were the same. Researchers used data from a previous study conducted in 2011 where they sent out 12,910 fictitious resumes in response to 3,225 job postings.

yahoo.com/news/m/f4b4316a-a99d-3f44-96dd-aa55cd901ccf/ss_asian-

Serves em right eh?
Think they can just qalzt into canada and take jobs from red pilled white men eh?
30% of em leave in 10 years broke
HAW HAW HAW
We rob those shot skins blind eh?
GET OUTTA HERE CHANG!!
Heh
They try and get white girls too but can't eh?
Our fine lasses only want that BBC eh?
That big canadian cock eh?
Well me I've been taking cock in my ass since a young lad.
My dad and uncles use to bum me. Fine way to grow up eh? Cause it happened in canada eh?
Anyways, diversity is our strength. Canada s aren't racist. Trudie is really red pilled and canada is better than America .

Brings a tear to your eye eh?

If they want to fit in they could have just stayed in their home country.

I wouldn't trust any 'studies' that come out of Ryerson or any other shitty Canadian institution.

>asian names
Mohammed Al-Husseini is not an 'asian name'.

I'm glad to hear it. There are waaayyyy too many first generation chinks in this country. All they do is gentrify entire cities and refuse to assimilate.

You tell em lad.
Me there, I come fr Scotia and grew up red pilled eh?
I knows all about their tricks eh?
Come here for jobs. Ha ya right eh?
Get out ta here pajeet! Heh
Anyways, diversity is our strength. Canadians aren't racist. Trudeau is really red pillled

Fun fact: in France they ran a trial where a lot of big businesses agreed to look at resumes without names. So pure meritocracy as far as recruitment goes.

It made the chances of Muslims to get hired even worse, meaning that if there's a bias at all there's a pro-Muslim bias.

I'll play my tiny violin the first time I see a white waiter in a Chinese restaurant.

The answer to this is simply to give your kid an anglo name when there born. Its what the proper asians did.

Shit even asians that weren't born here give out a shorten name that's easier for english speakers to say. i.e. "Tina"

God damned Chang's eh?
Buying all the property from the white man.
Who do they think they are eh?
My god damned granddad is Irish and Scottish..came to canada with only a shoe. Sucked dick right into the parliament.
Hard work wh?
God damned Chang's had smart parents with money.
I grew up in a dumpster. Fine life eh? Cause it was In Canada. Won't change it for nuttin eh?
Anyways, 90% white, diversity is our strength , praise Allah. Turdei is red pled to the max

I don't see a problem with this.

Then again, I'm redpilled.

>Indian, Pakistani or Chinese

That's three separate types of fucking asians.

Rob?

CANADA NO
Also, Asians usually buy their diplomas and pay for their grades

what's with people referring to shitskin towelheads as asians nowadays? do we have to start using the word oriental again?

What's the rate of Anglos getting jobs in those other countries?

Something tells me they have a better chance than we do over there.

Well those countries are in asia.

They actually like to hire white people in China. We're viewed as more trustworthy. Go figure, eh?

I changed my name from Mohammed to Moe.

Should I go all the way and change my name to Chad Jackson? How about Stacy Jackson to get more diversity points.

How so?

Good. Chinks & gooks go back

Hey now lad, Nadian university is the highest ranked in the world.
Americans come to learn from is.
Same with those god dammed Chang's and pajeets. God damned Achmed
Anyways, diversity is out strength , canada is multicultural, 90% white, hail Vishnu Trudeau is red pilled

>2011

every fucking year is so incredibly important in this day and age that data this old is virtually useless

Hey there red pilled lad. I'm red pilled too eh?
Trudeau is really red pilled eh?
Me there, I'm just a hard working red pulled guy. I like crack and pot and beer eh?
Wanna go camping ?

This guy gets it.

They like to hire white people to be English teachers and also as the token foreigner in some other company if you speak mandarin. Otherwise, your claim is nonsense.

Faggot shut up

asians always bring their smelly lunches to work and stink up the kitchen and also have bad breath

Do white Canadians really have such shitty Americanized names?

"Konichiwa my name Jane Tatsori and I'm here for the job interview."

>butthurt untrustworthy kiwi
They love Canadians bro.

What's the problem?

Thing i dislike about asians particularly Chinese is how they adopt Anglo names to decieve whites.
>order something from Brad Smith
>recieve a package with a chinese name.
Also asians are very protective of their true names almost like demon myths. Its fucking bizarre.

>I wouldn't trust any data that contradicts my limited narrative
Fixed 4u

You sound like a faggot.

I hope you get cancer of the face and die a horribly disfiguring death.

I think part of it might be that we mispronounce their names so badly we wind up calling them a pig's anus "by accident."

As opposed to your

>oh the leftist institution held a study that conveniently reinforces the theirs and the government's position which
is coincidently mine as well.

Nah its crap. Ive heard that excuse " you wont be able to say my name"

what about jewish names? asking for a friend

It's kinda true though. Imagine if they pronounced Steve as Smegma. How happy would you be about that?

Nigga you need to travel more. There are shit load of white working in Chinese restaurants in the south.

>be anglo canadian
>in 2 years of job searching I could only find a job driving a forklift
>had a few interviews for good jobs but they get hundreds, sometimes thousands of applicants

Hi, I'm Mufasa D'Obongo and I'm here to leech off your benefits -cough- I mean, I'm here for the software development interview.

because they are harder to communicate with. nothing against them, but it's just easier to talk with and work with people who have the same native language.

probably because nobody wants to hire a soulless zipperhead robot to do human work

It should be noted here the fear isn't so much you will hire a Poo or Chink, so much that you will hire somebody ESL.

Jim?

What % of the population do asians make up?

Seriously the oldest excuse. Not buying it.

No, my name is David.

Maybe it is some weird superstition thing, I dunno.

ok but what about french names ? honestly the *nglos stole québec from us so as reparations we should be the ones geting by far the most positive responf rate
(not to mention we are the best people in canada so naturally they should trust us the most too)

fucking chinadogs poos and pakis getting what they deserve

Whites are diversity hires to Mr.Chong now.

Stole it my ass. The Anglos whupped you in a war and you traded it for a couple tiny islands in the Caribbean. You sold them out.

regardless, what re the response rates for the quebecois ? i'm curious

Not a big deal at all in my opinion. If I worked HR I would do the same thing. Don't need no negroid, pancho, pajeet, or muhammad working with me. Just have to be slick enough not to get an EEOC complaint.