profoundlydisconnected.com/foundation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, yes you did.

Yes you did Donald

What did you do?

OUT WITH IT MAN!

did you accidentally the whole thing?

Oh nooes

I was sitting in sociology class today, and of course the professor was talking about how racist white men were ruining the planet.
I usually just sit through this shit and browse this board during class, so I was on the thread about Caesar being assassinated, and I fucking lost my shit in class when I saw the pic of sam hyde in the toga.
My professor fucking snaked her lardass through the lecture hall so fucking quick I couldn't close out fast enough. She saw the pic of hyde and lost her shit, saying that if I laughed at such a racist man, I must be a racist too, and then devoted the rest of the class time to berating me with the help of a couple dozen other people.
I got mad and told her that she couldn't get mad about white men conquering half the planet when we were simply better at killing than the other races.
So now I've been reported for racist hate speech and might lose my scholarship because of fucking sam hyde and my retarded ass showing my power level in public.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

pic related

>33
Oh fugg!

>>>>>>>>reddit

did you post the alien pic?

post pic of teacher liar

why did you a racist?

Kek

Good. Get a fucking job

Is there another scholarship for racist Drumpf loving nazi shitlords?? Get that one.

>POL I FUCKED UP

Turn off the power from vacuum cleaner, remove the nozzle and carefully pull penis out of the nozzle.
Feeling better?

that didn't come from reddit. it came from here. also, you would know this only if you were a redditfag, redditfag

>accidentally the whole thing?
>redit
Sup Forums ten years ago.

let's derail this thread with anecdotes about powerlevel slipping
one time I called facebook kikebook in public but nobody got it because everyone's fucking retared here

You went full autist.

You know the cycle. Plebbit steals it, he sees it there when he's a plebbiter, then comes here and >>>/reddit/s to try and fit in.

This didn't happen and it didn't even entertain me to read it. Ending your life would make the people you interact with every day happier

I was about to fucking graduate in May! I was this fucking close to getting my degree!

Well

Of course you did, you're on Sup Forums.

> sociology
You are wasting your time there anyway, might as well leave and do something useful.

>My professor fucking snaked her lardass through the lecture hall so fucking quick I couldn't close out fast enough.
Sounds like bullshit

You cant be serious.
Don give in at any cost. All you were doing was laughing at a photo. You were still not paying attention in class but that isn't a reason to loose your scholarship. If they do take it or kick you out then take this to court.
If you get punished for laughing at a photo then we should just nuke the USA.

Big, if true.

>sociology class

Your bad, mate.

>>/r9k/

Whats your degree?

Newfags never know

With skill, fat people can make use of momentum to cover short distances in a short matter of time.

Source: Lardass.

Should've told her crybaby ass to sit down and talk about something useful instead of hate speech because the only reason she has a job are the people attending her brainwashing classes. White people conquered because we are more willing to work with each other and have the intelligence to back it up. While we were taking land and improving the sciences niggers were making mudcakes and lip smacking at each other.

You fucked up like the beta you are.

>That pic
My sides.
Can't wait for the ides of March, those Caesar threads should be a hundred times funnier then.

Socialogy is top tier SJW class, do not take anything slightly out of the realm of stem, anything close to arts class is cancer

you sure did. where the fuck is the pic of the ayyylmao????

He can't keep getting away with it!

Get a real scholarship, faggot.
profoundlydisconnected.com/foundation/

STEM is a meme in terms of employment though

No it's not, your life is a meme. My brother is an actuary making bank.

why the fuck are you in sociology anyway

Are you autistic?

w-what happened yesterday.

Why are there no threads about it?

You make it sound like a racial passive

Good school is useless kike indoctrination anyway
Learn a trade

okay but did you save the ayylmoa picture?

heh... you fucked up from being born, drumpftard *kicks you in the dick*

check /x/

edited pics of it are there

Are you?

Can I have 1 million dollars?

Don't feel bad at all. Go to class again. Don't be afraid. He is watching over us.

WHY ARE YOU STUDYING SOCIOLOGY?

quality future pasta

lost it at the toga pic too

Threaten the school with legal action. It's the only way to communicate with them.

t. dummy

>he didn't study clinical psychology

Stop giving these pepe's out willy nilly. You're destroying their value.

Your fault for being in sociology class if attendance isn't mandatory like most lib art shit classes. If this is a prereq for a STEM major I am sorry bro, should have learned to hyde your power level.

>shit that didn't happen
Why would you be taking sociology or even going to a university anyway? Don't waste your fucking time.

i don't think you understand how school here in america really is

how bad*