The white race becoming a minority is literally nothing to be concerned about...

The white race becoming a minority is literally nothing to be concerned about. Since your race doesn't define who you are as a person when you are told by racists that whites are becoming extinct, you should respond aptly with "So what?".

If 250 years from now your g-g-g-g-g-reat grandchildren are mulatto/latin in skin color, why the fuck would that be a problem at all?

Yeah, fuck my kids right? lol they should grow up minorities in their own countries. Who cares?

Faggot.

Not an argument. I'm disappointed, it wasn't even the usual "Whites are intellectually superior because they're white" meme.

Because their iq would be at least 20 points lower. Race realism is scientific, biological fact.

If Race doesn't matter why are you so hell bent on destroying a certain race? If You people were saying this about any other race than whites you would be called "Nazi"

I don't care about racial superiority, any of that. Why is it bad to want to have kids that look like you?

I dont want to be a good goy.

White women are the hottest women

A FUCKING LEAF

You should've made the character an Asian and replace the world "America" with "Canada"

They will tell stories of these fabled yellow haired and blue eyed people of the past that would fly in the air and even supposedly went to the moon.

Whos destroying a race intentionally? If it turns out a particular race (say hispanics) for 100 years have on average 5 children per family while whites have 2, slowly the white race will diminish.

That isn't intentional destruction, just a natural eventuality of breeding. If you're so concerned about it go have a family of 10 white children and do your part.

Race = intellectual level? More like environment. Compare a black man in academia in the US with your average somali and the evidence is clear.

Nothing wrong with it at all. It's your preference.

"I have no argument so I'll just meme"

Because you live through your descendants. Racial aesthetics are a part of that but it's also about identity and culture.

Race and IQ are correlated even accounting for socioeconomic factors.

The races are not equal in average IQ. it makes no sense that different racial groups that evolved in different environments would all be equally intelligent on average. You are a fucking child if you think otherwise

You cant have an argument
If there isnt a plausible argument

Cultures change over time. Western culture is a certain way today as a byproduct from hundreds of years of Catholic religious dominance mixed in with some political philosophy.

While identity is a thing, skin color is more of a describing feature of the physical self, but beyond that it is nothing.

Individual action and beliefs define identity, not uncontrollable traits like skin color.

Leaf our patience has its limits. One day we will shut your dirty mulato mouth

>The white race becoming a minority is literally nothing to be concerned about.

We formed countries in order to create prosperity to ourselves and our kin. The moment we become minority is the moment our countries stop giving shit about minorities. No other than white country gives shit about "minorities not getting their share."

>Since your race doesn't define who you are as a person when you are told by racists that whites are becoming extinct, you should respond aptly with "So what?".

Yet societies are formed by people, if group of people consists of people capable of producing say 1 engineer in 200 and another is only capable producing one only one in 1000 certain elements are unable to be maintained that point.

>If 250 years from now your g-g-g-g-g-reat grandchildren are mulatto/latin in skin color, why the fuck would that be a problem at all?

Well the same could be said about global warming, nuclear holocaust etc. We form societies in order to prosper and maintain them for our children. If you want favelas in countries that have winter, go ahead import all the 3rd world and we can reset the cycle when there's simply not enough people nor goodwill to help those mulattos.

>If it turns out a particular race (say hispanics) for 100 years have on average 5 children per family while whites have 2, slowly the white race will diminish

I hate to break it to you, but it doesn't work that way. If the flow of immigration is cut, the taconiggers will have less and less children with each new generation. Most minorities raised in America either wind up being worthless whores that have their children forcefully confiscated or they assimilate and their skin color is irrelevant. There is nothing special about other races that makes them have more children. It is purely culture.

You can't win.

I don't want my grandchildren to be low-IQ ferals.

she looks like your average coal burner baka

I don't want my decedents to be low IQ retards

>my decedents to be low IQ retards
>my decedents
Haha

>implying I would let my kids out of the vault in which I have mates for all of them for the next 10 generations, floating in fluid waiting to be activated
I take my genes very seriously Chaim

When altruism stops, reality sets in

Has anyone noticed any anti-white thread where non-whites get btfo gets deleted.
Also any thread that makes white men look good.
Makes you think.

No darkies here.

Aren't there many different IQ tests? What is IQ? I've read a lot of criticism about IQ testing specifically.

See above. While It is common sense a person raised in an african village will be less intelligent than one raised in a modernized city, I don't see your point.

Gee, it's like most people living in inner city ghettos are black or hispanic. Who would have thought then they were responsible for most of the crime there? Shocking.

I'm white, but thanks for trying.

But the US constitution and many others recognizes the problem of majorities terrorizing minorities and the entire western idea of freedom from persecution of any kind is built in to governments in order to protect minorities of any kind.

You can point to africa and say "See they are inferior" but their socioeconomic development is still hundreds of years in the past. If you brought a somali family for example into the west and they had a son, that son grew up going to the best private schools money could buy that child would be on the same level give or take than a white child.

Actually, it's been proven that the poorer the family generally the more children they will have. The wealthier the family, the less children.

But they will have your genetics, and by your own reasoning will not be low-iq ferals. Your basing an entire human being upon what race they are. You could create a code of conduct for your family that states all children must marry white partners, and 250 years down the line your g-g-g-g-son could potentially be a dumb fuck.

Wrong. Until variables are ruled out, race realism is not scientific fact.

It doesn't matter what argument I make or what evidence I give you.

You have built a wall in your mind where you consider this topic taboo and in your mind any other answer besides the answer you've been conditioned to reach is wrong.

Your argument assumes every recipient of the prize was based 100% on merit, likewise anyone non-awarded didn't make the cut (you are assuming non-white scientists). I bet that organization is politicized just as any other.

>Actually, it's been proven that the poorer the family generally the more children they will have

Nobody is poor in America.

Not in a "real poverty" sense, but if an illegal alien family comes across the border and they previously lived in a 2 room house they're going to continue their poor cultural lifestyle where ever they go.

>But the US constitution and many others recognizes the problem of majorities terrorizing minorities and the entire western idea of freedom from persecution of any kind is built in to governments in order to protect minorities of any kind.

And lets pretend US becomes majority black or Islamic, do you think they'll follow the current US constitution by then?

>You can point to africa and say "See they are inferior" but their socioeconomic development is still hundreds of years in the past. If you brought a somali family for example into the west and they had a son, that son grew up going to the best private schools money could buy that child would be on the same level give or take than a white child.

But even in here, the western world their output in academic level is similar to their parents or worse, there's no catching up. If you want me to prove my point, I don't mind linking Finnish Pisa results, or even better results from education from US by ethnic background.

What I gather we'll see a lot of regressing in minority focused areas in regards to infrastructure which will lead to favela kind of housing in due time. I'm happy because my country has the climate to remove the trash sooner than later.

I pity the deracified, cultureless, canadian. No nation, probably lack of amily, not knowing oneself. Projecting cultural marxism on us. Go away.

I won't bother looking at that gif, because any data could be manipulated and I'm not going to spend 3 weeks researching it.

I often wonder why so many Sup Forums anons are absolutely begging for any scrap of anything remotely scientific in order to prove their racist bias. They are not interested in the truth, rather they are waiting around for "scientific research" to validate what they already blindly believe.

It leads me to think they don't get laid very often, and instead of looking inward and saying "Maybe the way I'm acting is the problem", they blame anything else that sounds plausible for their own misfortunes, such as any non-white racial groups.

>The white race becoming a minority

White are already a minority on this planet.
Seriously.
>Shitskins dominate the world
Nobody cares.
>Whites are the majority in a few countries
FUCK WHITEYS MANG FUCK THE OPPRESSOR

Man, i want a race war.

Ok if you aren't willing to look at our information kindly fuck off you anti-intellectual sheep. You lose argument by default.

Thank you for proving my point you literal child.

New information scary. My teachers didn't tell me about this.

We are already resolving this problem.

What's the problem? Are minorities treated badly or something?

Actually Asians are breeding the fast so IQ on average would go up 20 points

only a few races (maybe one) have ever been able to produce what people call "civilization".

>250 years in the future
>organics being relevant

Singularity or extermination

Oh look, it's Canada again...

>Doesn't care that a continent where the most advanced civilizations barely invented the wheel are going to outbreed everyone else
>South/central/native Americans had the wheel but never used it

We're literally millenia more advanced than them culturally and scientifically.
If you take out Europeans and Asians inventions then what do you have? A bunch of literal prehistoric (because most of them haven't invented writing yet) cavemen eating out cows because they think it'll make them more fertile.

Do you think they could run a nuclear reactor? Launch a satellite? Is that the kind of life you want for your grandchildren?

First of all, I plan on being alive in 250 years. Second of all, humanity will be utterly unrecognizable by then anyway.

>0.8 Correlation

That has to be cooked, NO STATS in social science is that high.

This.

>it can't be right because my feefees

yeah, and it is weird since whites treat minorities the best out of any group. While whites are often treated poorly when they are a minority.

You can scream if you want to but you still get more white children if you breed them white.

(That fact violates the white liberal mind in a way that is not easily recovered from.)

Why would you let the apes take over earth ?

>that has to be cooked
there is no need

But the same people and THE US GOVERNMENT are trying to force white people to self flagellate and prostrate themselves in front of their black/brown pawns that they rile up. So they would be mulatto/latin slaves.
No thanks. More white babies! Ethno-state now!

How are you supposed to have influence on events that impact your life (i.e exist in any meaningful sense) when people who are told WHAT to think can just push things through unabated.

>trying to force white people to self flagellate and prostrate themselves in front of their black/brown pawns that they rile up. So they would be mulatto/latin slaves.

That's it exactly. Does anyone think with the amount of hate for white people that a 10% white population would be okay? It would be considered payback time for some. We will be fucked. Yet the media thinks everything is fine.

Fuck you all rases r equality gay faggot

Black Americans have a lot of European admixture which explains why they're smarter than somalis but not smarter than Europeans