Daily reminder that if you don't understand this infographic, you still haven't taken the redpill

Daily reminder that if you don't understand this infographic, you still haven't taken the redpill.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1487628666906.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
americanfreepress.net/jews-who-control-hollywood-tell-stars-better-not-mention-palestine/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25108559
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/hollywood-producer-was-an-israeli-nuclear-agent-1.373867
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

It's probably the most important summary of what's been happening in the West, especially since the 60s, so you should.

you should kill yourself you fucking leafenigger

you post this shit constantly and nobody gives a flying FUCK

the only bumps come from you and your vpn

Judeo-Masonic conspiracy.... there also exists a reason your freesmason professor is an open communist. Catholics cannot be Masons, Masons cannot be Catholic. It's some strange ideological/spiritual war. I don't really understand what is going on. But jesus was probably on the right track.

>you post this shit constantly
>implying

I haven't made it in like a week, and I usually only make one a day while cooking.

huh

I said "usually". If you looked further than that, you'd realize it's true.

Thanks for the bamp though.

what bump?

This one.

does the truth scare you shlomo :)

Why would we deny it when they themselves admit it all the time?

I want an answer Chaime.

you cant bump your own threads

hownew.ru

fuck this one is gonna take a while to go through

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

It's the original NWO infograph which the OP is based on.

Some people think it only started with WW2 but in reality it was a long time coming way before that.

It would be bad enough if it was just rapefugees flooding Europe, but instead it also comes with debt enslavement, Zionist wars, subversion of all Western values and leftist bullshit.

I've yet to see one of you kikes even try to give a rebuttal to this infograph. Give me something to work with.

Jews even admit to running hollywood, but if you're a goy don't you dare say it!

Ever wonder why movies and tv shows always push promiscuity, race mixing, and general degeneracy?

It's not just the movies and TV shows, it's also the Academy Awards.

They have also constantly used their control for their war efforts during the Iraq War and for WW2 especially.

americanfreepress.net/jews-who-control-hollywood-tell-stars-better-not-mention-palestine/
>Jews Who Control Hollywood Tell Stars: Better Not Mention Palestine

>It’s official: Right now the No. 1 rule in Hollywood is that you can talk about anything political—except Israel’s attack on the Christians and Muslims in Gaza, Palestine. That’s not a conspiracy theory from critics of Israel or Jew-hating neo-Nazis. Instead, that was the thesis of a candid article in the August 1 edition of The Hollywood Reporter (THR), influential trade journal of the entertainment industry.

>Adding breezily that it is commonplace for Hollywood executives “to be on a first name basis with prominent Israeli politicians and business leaders,” THR cooed that this intimacy with Israel explains why so many Hollywood figures who otherwise have much to say about a lot of political issues are silent about Gaza—with only a few exceptions.

Hollywood Producer Arnon Milchan Says He Spied for Israel
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25108559

'Hollywood Producer was an Israeli Nuclear Agent'
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/hollywood-producer-was-an-israeli-nuclear-agent-1.373867

Bumpo