Niggers

So my white sister got completely derailed and keeps bringing home niggers meanwhile I can't get a girl to look at me any tips on how to save my sister and get a girl?

Your sister is just exploring her sexuality and women don't owe you anything. Grow up, shave, wear deodorant and try being a fucking human being for once in your life before hassling women.

Fuck your sister

black up

You have to leave your apartment

Roland for this.

This, you idiot

Get off Sup Forums is a good first step.

>implying he has his own apartment

rape your sister

Fuck your sister, two birds one cup

She is already lost user.

Advice:
>start lifting
>go out
>make some money

tfw no cashrina gf

Go to the gym
it's probably because you look unhealthy
clean yourself up and get fit, and you'll have pussy lining up for you

KEK has spoen. Dare you defy his will?

Is she hot, OP?

Because if she is, you should rape her. Hot girls are smarter than ugly ones, so she'll understand why you raped her and be better for it.

Go back, Wojack. This place is for arguing, engaging in memetic sorcery, and enjoying the Schadenfreude of liberals, degenerates and Jews, not to whine about how you suck at life.

I lift, I play guitar, I cook, I have at least 1 friend
Why am I a virgin?
Because I'm ugly haha

You need a girl to fuck, she needs a relationship with a white man. Put one and one together.

you sound like a millenial

>if i do a, b, and c i deserve x, y and z
>why isn't it fair?
>someone other than me needs to make it fair :(

>My sister's having fun and I'm not so none of us should have fun >:(
What did OP mean by this?

How do you know cashrina and be on /pol at the same time ?

dude maybe you should get off Sup Forums and go outside. anime girls aren't going to become real.

i don't think entertainment is degeneracy and i won't let a fat neet weeb tell me otherwise

>I play guitar
Go and play at an open mic at a bar.

t. potato faced guitar playing manlet

Rape and impregnate your sister with a white baby.
It'll be more intelligent then the average nigger

This tread was a Joke i'm one of the evil niggers myself. And what is wrong with you you claim to be better then us but you tell me to rape my sister what is wrong with you people is raping your sister less bad then her being with a nigga? You racists are crazy

This sounds like a plot to a Sup Forums movie

Ok fly to Aus, i'll get you hooked up with some poon real quick.

Go back to Africa

My white sister did the same thing once she got into a liberal arts college. Wtf is wrong with white women? fuck this shit

It's a joke I'm black myself but I'm dropping it cause someone found out the girl I posted was a white rapper. And people tell me to rape my sister if I had one which is so wrong.

You can't. It's fucking over for her. She's been BLACKED, little white boy dicks won't suffice any longer. Once you go black you don't go back!

you should still rape your sister.

For the love of god just fucking do these things. And stop being a dumb nerd bitch.

1. Start lifting and eat a good diet.

2. Approach 1 girl a day.

Keep doing this and you'll get girls.

Then wincest.

I'm black as well bro. Fuck all these pasty ass crackers. They only hate us cos their dicks are tiny and even their women love us instead of them. Stay strong and don't let the hate get you down.

Disown her. Stop what you are doing and work until you can live away from your house and never talk to her again. That's what I've decided to do if my sister does that shit. Although I don't think it will be a problem. Every boyfriend she has ever had has been at least over six foot four and bleach blonde, even though she is like 5'4 and italian descent. I think she has a bleaching fetish.

>australia
every fucking time

>the same post ID
Really activates those almonds

Grab your balls, take control of your family and get your life back. No one buys a diet from a fat ass. Get a job, socialize, don't be afraid to fail. We've all failed at some point. Go see a doctor about your low t and iron deficiency. Tell your sister you'll sever all ties with her for good and explain how people who date blacks tend to end up sick, so gel parent, or dead.

give it a rest colombo

Sorry bro I'm one of the darkies I lied to you this was a joke thread

>1. No one cares about you or your shitty, /r9k/ meme- tier problem of "A bloo Bloo, tfw no Girlfriend"
>2. There's probably a database full of answers to this with how many fucking times this questions been answered, which means you didn't even need to post it here
>3. You were never going to actually listen to or follow through with anything we said anyways

Also
>Black Russian
Pfffffffffffft

Yeah I doubt.

>Black Russian
In the Netherlands?

>Black Russian

America

I'm really black but we can still be friends tough.

My sister fell for the genderfluid sodomy meme and now she has aids

You no longer have a sister, just another coalburner. Treat it as such.

anyone have the uncensored version, feel like having a wank

cause most women are nigger tier when it comes to their brains. they probably saw some cunt show where there was a darkie boyfriend and figured that's what they needed too. pretty gross IMO. if I had a female family member who did that I'd treat them like shit and if they were my kid I'd disown them. Let them go live the nigger lifestyle if that's what they want, but not on my dime or under my roof.

The only answer

The yank has a point!

Problem solved.