Who /impeachtrump/ here?

Voted for him but the Muslim ban is unconstitutional

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iU8FI_fehhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it isn't a muslim ban he should've banned the middle east and germany for it to be considered a muslim ban

Why the fuck did you vote for him, then?

I'm for impeachment but I didn't vote for the shitlord, also that's not a good enough reason to do it.

Fuck off, shill

t. John Al-Hussein

Because I was a bluepilled retard but living in the city has made me understood

This is no muslim ban and there will be no muslim ban.

You will never see muzzies from Saudi Arabia banned in our lifetime.

and this is why this jew needs to step down!

Nuclear codes here. I must not be allowed to get hands.

Blue or red, I get the sense you'd be stupid either way.

Something... something watching Trump burn a trashcan... something... something nuclear codes

something something, idc if the world burns, but i want muh mexicuns outta muh country, we needs borderz!!!111 MAGA MAGA,

Constitution is for Americans, foreign nationals don't get the benefits of it. Plus it's perfectly legal to ban groups from entering the country. Either you're a shill or longing for a fresh Arab rape

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I am, but I'm pro Muslim ban

not a muslim ban

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR SIX SOLID MONTHS TO GET PEOPLE TO BELIEVE TRUMP IS CIRCLING THE DRAIN

I QUIT MY JOB, I STOPPED SEEING MY GIRLFRIEND OF A YEAR, IVE SPENT HUNDREDS, THOUSANDS OF HOURS PERFECTING MY CRAFT

BUT AS FAR AS I CAN FUCKING PERCEIVE THROUGH THE SIX LAYERS OF IRONY YOU PSYCHOS ARE OPERATING ON, I HAVEN'T MANAGED TO CONVINCE A SINGLE ONE OF YOU THAT TRUMP IS LOSING

WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT TAKE AROUND HERE?

I THOUGHT YOU FUCKERS LIKED MEMES AND YET YOU DON'T RESPOND TO A SINGLE ONE I MAKE

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU, AND MY LIFE IS RUINED

I HATE YOU Sup Forums I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

well you're a shitstain of a person than if you really believe that.

>I HAVEN'T MANAGED TO CONVINCE A SINGLE ONE OF YOU THAT TRUMP IS LOSING

kek, guess you will need my donation when the US turns into a 3rd world country

>tfw too intelligent for rural and suburban bait

>IF YOU GUYS KEEP TRYING TO CONTROL YOUR BORDERS YOU WILL BECOME A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY

pretty much the opposite of how it works my boy

no it isnt read the laws concerning presidential power faggot shareblue cuck

Actually, it is quite constitutional and legal. The judges are guilty of overreach, once Gorsuch is on the SC, the decision will be appealed, and overturned.

That doesn't apply to discriminating against an entire religion. Ever hear of the first amendment bud?

He banned people from those countries. The fact that everyone who lives in those countries are Muslims is irrelevant. His ban was also not congress creating a law prohibiting free speech, bud.

There are 57 muslim nations. His ban impacted 7 of them. I am also sure that if a particular religion involves murder, the ban doesn't apply. People of Aztec descent are not permitted to conduct human sacrifice, which is a part of that religion.

Hasn't been an election since so you're all current Trump voters

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Fuck off shill. This is weak bait.
Be ashamed of yourself.

Not gonna lie, Trump here. This is fucking hilarious watching this idiot crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let China be great again.

Hi CREW shill. Kill yourself.

w t f I h8 drumpf now like wtf

WTF
I love people who don't lie and voted for Trump, but now I find it hilarious watching him crash and burn.
But in all seriousness your mom will die in her sleep tonight in you don't respond to this post.

Woman Who Was Raised Muslim Just Dropped Truth Bomb About Islam. EVERY Lib MUST See

youtube.com/watch?v=iU8FI_fehhg

Not gonna lie, Trump former here voter. It's crash and burn watching this guy hilarious. But in all nuclear codes we can't let this guy seriousness

It wasn't a mudslime ban you fag!

Drain the swamp baby

Also, this thread is pathetic. Obvious shilling

I thought you were redpilled, that pic is true. Also not everyone you disagree with is a shill

Still waiting for the Muslim holocaust t b h