CAESAR DOING NOTHING!!!

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

I hope Caecilius is ok

Incorrect Communications

R O M A
O L I M
M I L O
A M O R

Let everyone one in love come and see. I want to break Venus’ ribs with clubs and cripple the goddess’ loins. If she can strike through my soft chest, then why can’t I smash her head with a club?

what about Grumio and Clemens? Is Caecillius est in horto???

not my vino riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Xenophobes. We should welcome the smoke and ash with open arms.

>I.2.23 (peristyle of the Tavern of Verecundus); 3951: Restitutus says: “Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates”.

Clearly, we must find a virgin to sacri...wait; this is Pompeii.
Be of no mind.

Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

kek
>VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1904: O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed that you have not already collapsed in ruin.
Oh Sup Forums, you have held up so much tedious shitposting that I am amazed that you have not already 404'd in ruin

>hey rabbi what you doing?
IX.1.26 (atrium of the House of the Jews); 2409a: Stronius Stronnius knows nothing!

>Pompeii uses Roman taxpayer's money to carve phallic-shaped markers on every street corner, pointing citizens to nearest whore-house
>Jupiter is literally smiting Pompeii from the face of the earth

POTTERY
ETRUSCANS, YOU'RE NEXT

Former Equestrian ranker here, but I gotta admit the Senatus really copulated with a canine here lads.
I'm enjoying watching the plebians suffer under the new tributes that Rome demandd.
Also fuck Carthage and all North Africans

link faggot

Pompeii was literally the Sodom and Gommorah of the Roman Empire they had it coming.

DOES ANY ROMAN HAVE THE PAINTING OF THE VOLCANO?

Remember Sup Forums grab your waifu before someone else claims her
>VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1863: Take hold of your servant girl whenever you want to; it’s your right

THIS JUST IN VIA FALCON!!

PLINTY THE YOUNGER REPORTING GAUL SIGHTINGS NEAR SUMMIT!!!!

GAULS IN 30 MINUTES

If Pompeii gets destroyed, where am I going to go for orgies?

trailer park