This is the typical Trump supporter

This is the typical Trump supporter

They are getting a fucking high because their favorite clown, aka Trump, is their president. They get euphoric on how he is being a racist and a biggot, and all that shit.

Meanwhile, america's children is suffering, watching their parents fucking up their future, because they wanted to feel what is like, to have a racists as POTUS.

I feel so fucking sorry for the future american generations...

Fuck this place, fuck Trump sopporters, and specially, fuck you Sup Forums.

Enjoy the calm before the storm

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790116/Mexico-wants-build-border-wall-Central-America-illegal-immigrants.html
quora.com/Does-Mexico-have-a-wall-on-its-southern-border
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pack your fucking bags Paco

>A&W
>not drinking superior mug

LOOK ASSHOLE, CHECK MY FUCKING FLAG

IT SAYS MEXICO!

MEH-XI-COH!

I AM ALREDY AT MEXICO

AND YOU ARE IN DUMBFUCKISTAN

IMBECILE!

pack em heavy cause you just got moved 10 miles back

>They are getting a fucking high because their favorite clown, aka Trump, is their president. They get euphoric on how he is being a racist and a biggot, and all that shit.

I laughed pretty hard at this.

You're alright Juan.

How can you even insult America with a straight face?

Oh...right...Mexican...yea...

This

¡Arriba, arriba! ¡Ándale, ándale!

Let me guess, 12 and a half

Mexico, just stop complaining, you are in no position to complain about the USA building a wall in the south frontier and deporting imigrants southward since you did exactly the same to Guatemala.

Stop being a hypocrite.

>he got deported
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAH

america war mexico now

I never knew spics were so progressive and tolerant

This is the typical Mexican.

The only "storm" is what happens in your colon after eating your shitty low-grade food, Paco. Now go fuck off and have another lawn baby.

The wall just got 10 feet higher.

newsflash: people like this don't vote, politics doesn't factor into their lives.

also sage goes in 'options' field. respond to this post so people see.

posts like this are a bigger trap a hooker with a dick.

>children is suffering, watching their parents fucking up their future
>mexico

So you're speaking from many years of experience

How many severed heads did you wake up to today?

>Mexicans
>don't even want their own kind to stay in their country because even Mexicans know other Mexicans suck donkey dick and contribute nothing

How do you even have electricity at your shack, Pedro? Is the burro running on the treadmill at full speed to generate enough power for this?

Wait what? xD

This is a typical Tuesday.
They have eaten birds, which are yummy.

This picture is of parents who overdosed on heroine I believe. I'm also pretty sure that it happened before Trump took office.

t. beaner who just got deported

Do you talk to your local cartel like that?

>Wait what? xD
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790116/Mexico-wants-build-border-wall-Central-America-illegal-immigrants.html
Exactly the same concept, build wall to keep southerners out.

They can't complain to have the same done to them.

you hate your country so much you get mad cause you can't leave

I just found out the subject and i found stuff like dis mostly
quora.com/Does-Mexico-have-a-wall-on-its-southern-border

not sure if shills or legit

Dear person of Bean, which race, from which country, invented the internet you are now typing on?

Who continues to build it out to this day, myself included?

Not you, Pedro. That's for fucking sure.

Guess what asshole. Now you can stay on your side of the wall and not worry about us.

It'll be great. Promise.

Oh, and fuck off.

amen

>not sure if shills or legit
The first pic is real, the populated areas are like that, the wall free zones you saw are jungles with hard access, dangerous wildlife, drug cartels that enslave people, etc...

The point is, the cities near the borders are all walled like in the pic, with barbed wire, armed guards and shit.