Jews are all over this board

not trying to troll but just stating an objective truth. what do you make of this, Sup Forums?

I actually don't dislike your goy asses and will only take your money if you actually wanted to give it away, but I'm honestly curious what you think about all the israeli posters that moved here recently

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1DPqNHkm1bM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont you fear palestine. They wont get you on here

>moved in here recently
i've been shitposting here for years what makes you think there's a spike in israelis ?.
what is that ?

Bring us more jews! More! Double the jews!

Fuck you kike take our kikes out the US and I might not genocide your ass

I hate your fucking country for controlling all our politicians and stealing 38 million dollars without asking and never apologizing for sinking USS Liberty or killing Christ or cutting our dicks.
I hate what your people have done to my country.

That said, if you post quality posts who gives a fuck I can put politics aside. Problem is you kikes never post anything good.

I think it's alright. As long as they're red pilled about muslims and niggers.
In fact I love Israel, and I love jews.
Probably not a week goes by without me wishing I was a jew at least once.
They really are the master race. Feels bad being goyim.

I'im fine with it. My fellow white men refuse to stop being fat, slovenly, cucks, so it's up to Jews to lead the world. I mean seriously white men are all running from responsibility and either going MGTOW/NEET or getting shitty jobs in the Trades. How in the fuck can you run the world with a high school education and a job as a welder or pipe-fitter? Someone please explain that """logic""" to me.

Thanks

As long they bring more dank jew memes and act like the smug bastards they are and piss some of the muslim visitors here, they are alright with me.

Why the fuck do you kikes always ruin everything?

They leak jew secrets sometimes too. I'll entertain what they post before deciding whether to throw it out or not. Sometimes, they post gold.

>"What you gonna do goy, what you gonna do when jewmania comes for you?"

Fuck Israel.

>jew wrestling
I wanna see this

that's rude man, why would you say that

God bless Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=1DPqNHkm1bM

Honestly, I just hate your government. Not you in general. Free Palestine the deserve to live as well.

>Free palestine

You mean free a terrorist psuedo-state?

I can imagine the crowd throwing shekels in the ring and one of the jew wrestlers try to pick them up and the other jew lining up for a close line(whatever that move called).

well the government is shit but it could be a lot worse
>Free Palestine the deserve to live as well.
what do you mean ? the word palestine refers to the geographical location in red in pic related
in what sense does it deserve to be free ?.
they chose a shit anthem when making this country ,thank god they atlest chose a 10/10 flag

>close line

It's clothes line you millennial faggot

Jews always go where we are hated the most which is your country was founded in the middle of the most backwards fanatical and antisemitic region of the World.

Can't explain it, it's just how it is. Why do dogs bark and cows fart?