/odg/ Oroville Dam General- New information

New Information from the CDEC website.

>cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?s=ORO&d=23-Feb-2017 11:19&span=12hours

Station comments:
02/23/2017 Outflow from Oroville includes all releases from the Oroville Dam (i.e.: Hyatt, spillway, low flow outlet), while River Release (RIV REL) pertains to the Oroville Complex as a whole which includes any releases from the Diversion Dam gates and Thermalito Afterbay River Outlet.

> Hourly Waterlevel
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?ORO
>Scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/24979
> Pictures
pixel-ca-dwr.photoshelter.com/galleries/C0000OxvlgXg3yfg/G00003YCcmDTx48Y/Oroville-Spillway-Damage
> Webcam from the wrong side
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411
> RainRadar
accuweather.com/en/us/oroville-ca/95965/weather-radar/331994
wunderground.com/wundermap/?lat=39.56&lon=-121.56&radar=1
> Reservoir Condition
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action
> Wind Map
windytv.com/?39.535,-121.469,12,anCziIF
> All reservoir levels
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action
> Simulations of flooding
websites.pmc.ucsc.edu/~ward/
> 48-Hour Rolling Data Plot
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137PgSYQtNfLWfEIOTImzeGKgTzVY_awWfzv1pSyZmxE/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Other urls found in this thread:

krcrtv.com/news/local/butte/pge-helicopters-remove-power-lines-from-emergency-spillway/353046703
nohrsc.noaa.gov/nsa/index.html?year=2017&month=2&day=23&units=e®ion=Western_Coastal
youtu.be/1z4T5e_jHbs
ssd.noaa.gov/goes/west/nepac/h5-loop-rb.html
archive.is/1RxDT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When is the happening?

Brexit Bro, spreadsheet is wrong.

So are any storms coming?

Hahaha I told you, fools! NOBODY can defeat the awesome power of...
BAGS
OF
ROCKS

HAPPENING CANCELLED! GO HOME!

You have my permission to let this go. And breath

I heard something about acidic batteries. Quick rundown?

the happening is over. go home.

BREAKING NEWS

US-MEXICO BORDER WALL WILL BE MADE ENTIRELY OF BAGS OF ROCKS

Lotta dams here getting defensive, this is good for the happening, this new information means they are not letting out as much water from the dam then we thought. the 50k being released right now is the TOTAL of the dam outflow. the rest is the shit down river.

odg will never end, you have this until July

Surely this is over by now?

Remember if you are posting here, telling this thread to die, you are being a dam poster. Dam posters are just as bad as leafs. Keep that in mind.

THE WATER RISES

At this point this general is a fascinating study into the human psyche.

>People having an attention span longer than a week is earth shattering
Go back to your ayylmao shit threads

will be ongoing till summer
they have huge amount of snowmelt to come and more storms on the way
also they need to turn spillway off soon to asses damage and dig out rockfall that is blocking power plant pool and flooding power station
plus all upstream dams are full as they where shut off to drain oroville

Yes it is, especially for people that get angry over a post on an image board that they don't have any interest in. It is truly remarkable how insane a person has to be to get angry at an image.

we will not forget, Sup Forums is always right

Next Wednesday will be fairly warm. Shame it won't be wet too.

Wow this is a great thread. Fast paced and full of new and exciting information!

I always approach these from the viewpoint of a bored reporter.

I enjoy the research.

I just noticed when people kept memeing California to sink they manifested massive dam bursts

I don't see storms coming except possibly Sunday. Even if no more storms there is always a potential happening until they fix it.

>Batteries provided power by water
>water in special relations with electricity
>electric water charge batteries
>MCOM needs spare batteries for new order
>13.6V
>Electric pixies communicate with dam
>but seriously we can't let the dam get the battery codes

power lines are coming back in, generators need to fail in the next couple of days

>"Right now we have towers that are in that area so we're taking those towers apart, rerouting around it, temporarily," said Paul Moreno with PG&E. "We're also engineering a permanent fix so we can span the entire area."
krcrtv.com/news/local/butte/pge-helicopters-remove-power-lines-from-emergency-spillway/353046703

hey killjoy, shut your fucking mouth or I will come over there and shut it for you.
You think being in Japan is making you safe from Sup Forums's rage but you forget that you're over here with me.

35.6852° N, 139.7528° E

not much rain on the current forecast snowmelt will be more of a factor, and warm spell will likely be followed by a storm

>0% POP

nohrsc.noaa.gov/nsa/index.html?year=2017&month=2&day=23&units=e®ion=Western_Coastal

Water has got nothing on a nice dam. Even small Canadian rodents can btfo water with a few sticks and mud.

IT CAN'T EVEN BEAT STICKS AND MUD

Stop posting this thread.

a happening is in still play. the main spillway is fucked and will take months to fix. the other dams in the watershed are at full capacity and need to purge water or will fail. they have to shutdown the main spillway for a few days to emove debris blocking water outlet for the generator thingy, so 0cfs outflow 30,000+cfs inflow, do the math.

all and all it's like a 99% chance nothing will happen but we are that 1% willing the collapse.

On my way now

I wish I could spend every night getting blind drunk in comfy dam threads and being too hungover the next morning and having to telecommute.

Is this in the power plant?

is this that ayy picture everyone's been talking about?

go kill yourselves for ayyposting

Warm is good. Snow will be melting. Hopefully a nice warm Chinook wind for a week or so and then torrents of rain for another couple weeks after that and then a massive warm up ine late spring early summer. I can go on. The real question is can they successfully repair the spillways before next year? or the next? The weather gods have them by the short hairs.

We the people, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice and secure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our prosperity, do ordain and establish this constitution for the United States of America.

I am truly blessed to have such opportunity in my country. I firmly believe this Dam's resolution will be a new era of irrigation success thanks to the 45th President of the United States Donald J Trump

Battery Rundown

>electricity bows to the battery
>in contact with outlets and light posts
>possess conductive abilities
>control oroville with a shocking flow
>owns power plants & generators locally
>direct descendants of the electricity from zeus
>will provide electricity for first keks on mars
>oroville will be the first power plant
>own 99% of californias usable electricity on earth
>first power plant will be oroville power plant
> battery said to have high flow, such conductivity has only existed on the earth deep in the mariana trench & japan
>ancient native scriptures tell of battery failures that will descend upon california and will bring an age of dark cities and power plant technology progression
>they own thunderclouds around the world
>you likely have oroville batteries inside you now
>the battery is in regular communication with the agencies, fowarding the word of oroville power plant
>who do you think set up the meeting between greenpeace and the WNA? the first meeting of the two organisations since their creation and arranged the WNAs leader first trip to sahara to oroville failsafe power plant in desert land?
>they learned fluent electrical engineering in under a day
>other dams entrusted their electricity to the oroville battery
>there is no electricity in california, only in the battery
>the battery is about 50 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base spillway currently accepted by our society
>in reality, they are eroded beings existing in only a short span of time and space from the big overflow of california
>we dont know their ultimate plans yet
>we hope the battery is well constructed

Creature from the black lagoon.

>inflow down to 32k
>no rain for days
What is even the point of these threads now?

SEE,
All you faggots who feel the need to come in here and complain about the thread just need to stop opening the thread

>youtu.be/1z4T5e_jHbs
youtu.be/1z4T5e_jHbs
>youtu.be/1z4T5e_jHbs
youtu.be/1z4T5e_jHbs
>youtu.be/1z4T5e_jHbs
youtu.be/1z4T5e_jHbs
>youtu.be/1z4T5e_jHbs
youtu.be/1z4T5e_jHbs

>implying a little bit of snow melting is going to do anything

Thanks for the pointer.
This view of California makes it look like a giant lake and all the snow melting is going to fill it. This is a mega happening. That's why I'm here.

>Little bit of snow

>over 170% of the average
>little bit

yes it was flooding

>13.6
MUH DIKK

>captcha is Stop Terrain

HILL SLIDE CONFIRMED

>implying it's anywhere near enough to make the dam fill

I've been away from these comfy threads. Can someone give me a basic rundown of the gestalt?

How's your day Adam?

Lotsa snow, warm incoming, upstream dams are fuckoff we're full, you can flow to oroville if you want.
Comfy is comf, battery still at 13.4 so 13.4 fags can believe they're right.

ssd.noaa.gov/goes/west/nepac/h5-loop-rb.html

Lots of stuff spinning around out there. Hopefully Hurricane-Chan will appear

I think you are overestimating American infrastructure

And the impending quantity of water to flow.

Checked.
MOWA!

Didn't you see how many bags of rocks we laid out? The dam will hold for an eons to come

>The dam will hold for an eons to come
Kek, or about 20 minutes depending on the flow rate. The melting snow will cause more river flow than rain.

t.WesternWashingyonFag

California predicted to not have rain or low chance of rain for about two week currently

Maybe if you melt it all in a day

This is still standing? Goddammit. When will Kek deliver?

The erosion hasn't stopped, even tho the rain has.

who else is /comfy/?

> that pic
lmao

at first i mocked BOR but i am completely convinced BOR is unstobable

Latest numbers

Always /comfy/

Bedrock takes hundreds of years to erode. That's a lot of /odg/'s to get through.

We don't need bedrock where we're going

We're taking down that whole shitty dirt hill

Is there still muddy flow? Any recent pics?

archive.is/1RxDT

What we are watching for has happened before, more than once.

1 inch of rain is about 10 feet of dam water. They have 30 inches water equivalent of snow which is 300 feet of dam water.

shills. they're under orders to disrupt us at every turn.
if they didn't our planning of ops and so forth would move into the dam threads and we'd be saddled with... happenings.
regardless, shills can't let us be since we might start thinking and acting again.

>1 inch of rain is about 10 feet of dam water
The ~3 inches of rain earlier this week did fuck all to the dam levels

>Bedrock takes hundreds of years to erode

The dam engineer explained that this isnt the case

There are many different types of bedrock and some can erode very quickly when exposed to fast water flow

I assume they hooked up the generators in the process. They weren't clear about that.

We could have done it too, if it wasn't for those meddling bags of rocks

WTF why BritGuy is 15 hours of absence.

Bear worries!

It would be a big fat mess if someone "convinced" those rocks to block the river path.

Bear, you hibernate in winter and shitpost all day but smaller animals like britons don't, and they have to keep up with their life.
15h is a pretty short timeframe in the /odg/

Oreo cookie shake
3 cups vanilla ice cream
1 1/2 cups milk
8 Oreo cookies

1. Combine the ice cream and milk in a blender and mix on low
speed until smooth. Stir the shake with a spoon to mix, if
necessary.
2. Break Oreo cookies while adding them to the blender. Mix on
low speed for 5 to 10 seconds or until cookies are mostly pureed
into the shake, but a few larger pieces remain. Stir with a spoon
if necessary to help combine cookies.
3. Pour shake into two 12-ounce glasses.
Serves 2.

I think you mean stay in a cave, which is what he is probably doing anyway if you think a cave can be a home
kinda comfy, my feet are cold though

double up the socks

I don't think even 3 inches fell, and regardless of amount, most of it was snow.

Snow is the long game, basically they can never turn off the main spillway until summer.

New photos up, cameraman got artsy

found my new wallpaper

Your forgetting about time.

This one's good too

Aqua couldn't do it, such a shitty goddess

Feel like he could've used a lower iso looks a little grainy

>Still posting about this
I live 20 mins from Oroville, they lifted the evacuation and the dam is going to hold. Quit wasting your time on this topic.

Yeah I bet you do, Dam.

Haven't been /comfy/ in a couple days. What's the basic gestalt?

From Oroville, retard. Chico California, it literally takes 20 minutes to get there. You can check our local news site if you need convincing. Why do you even want it to break? Butte county is red, most of the people here (except for Chico) voted for Trump.

The dam will not survive the rain season.

Oh shit, oops. Just realized what you were trying to say. My autism must have gotten the best of me kek.