youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
youtube.com/watch?v=ft3eGWZd7LE
2017jfk.org/countdown-to-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=GVhswRs7qn4
youtu.be/Yv3o9vx3VNM
youtube.com/watch?v=GSw9sjqYK_I
youtube.com/watch?v=xuUtu2xRGgY
youtube.com/watch?v=HrWgi6JVsd0
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course I have no time machine, but it makes sense and if I was a detective it would meet the standards beyond a reasonable doubt....good thing we don't do that anymore in the US, unless it's against white people since justice is racist and all that other stuff I am told to parrot non-stop by fake news.

We find out in October.

Executive order 111110.

>Executive order 111110
Jesus Christ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

It never ends.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

A far left Marxist

this

Elaborate, Muhammad.

is this a real question?

"Laughing out loud" - George HW Bush

He's laughing at you for still not being able to piece it together you stupid fuck, support Trump & focus on that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ft3eGWZd7LE

Molemen

Don't ask questions that you aren't prepared to be answered

Jews
Said he was going to audit the Federal Reserve.
Gets his head blown off by the Rothschilds.

George Hickey Jr., rest his soul.

Jews

>Executive order 111110
FUCK

It was the CIA. Much like the FBI they were well known to work with mafia and criminal elements to further goals and achieve objectives all the while keeping themselves insulated from scrutiny via plausible deniability. it was well known that JFK was disgusted by the CIA's incompetence and complete disregard for the law, after the failed bay of pigs invasion and the chief of staff meeting where it was recommended that a false flag be done where americans were killed by agents or patsies disguised as cuban radicals to get the US into a war with cuba. JFK was quoted as being ready to dissolve the CIA and "smash them into a thousand pieces". CIA or LBJ were having none of this. Here is an article on an interview with famous FBI agent william turner from the hoover days, who touches on it briefly. www.globalresearch.ca/william-turner-tribute-to-a-courageous-fbi-agent-turned-critic/5500784

>still not being able to piece it together you stupid fuck
I know that the CIA were definitely involved, any idiot can see that, I was just posting a speculative question for discussion. And I've been supporting the President since I got redpilled last January. I know all about (((them))) and their fucking kike game.

when after all it was you and me

Jews. JFK wanted Egypt to be out key ally in the middle east and was going after the Israelis hard for developing an illegal Nuclear weapons program and stealing nuclear secrets from the US and selling them to the Soviets.

The men who shot Kennedy were shown in the photograph of the three men dressed like hobos (with expensive shoes that only gangsters wore) They were contracted by the mofie on behalf of Israel.

The Mafia by the way is Jewish. The Italians are low level footsoldiers and jews like Rothstein and Lansky ran things from behind the scenes with Murder Inc. using the heads of the five families including Lukcy Luciano as proxies so that the under-bosses and footsoldiers never realized there were pet goyim to kikes.

Ever since the creation of the "commission" in the 30's the jews running this new mafia wre using their operations to funnel millions into Palestine to help the jews there. A huge portion of the Israeli governments budget in the 40's and 50's was from laundered mob money. Even Today Israel is the main hub for the CIA Drug/arms trafficking that was exposed in Iran/Contra and they are also a nexus for female sex trafficking and child sex trafficking.

>in order of likelihood

>1. Mossad
at the behest of Ben Gurion (see: jews esurience for nukes)

>2. Bankster robbers barrons
for his attempts to uncuck burgers from the money jew (see also 1.)

>3. Military-Industrial Complex
re. Viet Nam / war's a racket yadda yadda

>4. Texas inbreds
at behest of redbloodlickens (for obvious reasons)

>4. Pinkos
"jet fuel" line fed to mainstream normies

>redpilled af
Jesus Jamal, appropriate (((your)) own culture sometime, and not just the fried stuff...

2017jfk.org/countdown-to-2017/

Also to those wondering how JFK was so "jew-wise". His father Joe Kennedy was a bootlegger and tied into the mafia so Kennedy and his brother Robert would have seen and interacted with the Jewish gangsters that controlled his fathers business from a young age and would have been fully aware of Israel's role in organized crime.

>1. Mossad
>2. Bankster robbers barrons
>3. Military-Industrial Complex
are you implying all three aren't intertwined on an existential level?

CIA
because of this.

Have you read the executive order before? He gave more power to the FED, he wasn't trying to get rid of them at all.

He WAS trying to stop Israel from getting nukes though.

yeah that's what I've always thought, but I never even heard about EO Order 111110, that's just taken me for a fucking spin because I never even considered the Rothschild's were involved

>it was the fed
entry level conspiritards
Kennedy wanted to inspect Dinoma and Ben Gurion lost his shit
youtube.com/watch?v=GVhswRs7qn4

Its an EO dealing with the Issuance of Silver certificates. ITs disinformation like "missiles hit eh pentagon"

it was disinfo made in the pre-internet era where you would have had to go to a research center to look up the EO to find out it was fake

Jews (israel) killed JFK and his brother RFK over nuclear weapons and Organized criminal activity including gun/drug running (iran/contra)

everything else is disinfo it was always schlomo.

Steve Harvey Oswald wacked JFK.

>implicating the eternal chosen people

I DID! THAT CHUMP THOUGHT HE COULD GET OUT OF FAKING THE MOON LANDING FOR ME! SURE SHOWED HIM!

you were really innocent if you thought they weren't involved. those money niggers were involved in almost all happenings in recent history

she did it. she was sick of him dicking other hoes

Jews. Gas them all now.

The Driver of the car.

This is my bet if Sup Forums has thought me anything

city of london

Who else?

It Was Him!

howard hunt and a few other people orchestrated by george bush.

Cia case closed

>1 off

LBJ and the Jews

Jack Ruby tried to drop some redpills:

youtu.be/Yv3o9vx3VNM

Needless to say by order of the jews

the KGB killed him in retaliation for Russia's humiliation at the end of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

George Bush Sr.

I see you've read Ion Mihail Pacepa too.

I kind of believe him.

That 'original G" smile when the popo yanks some random white Boi off the street and accuses him of your crime.

Quite possibly his own bodyguards accidentally.

And I know this sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory, but if it wasn't his bodyguards then it's likely it really was Lee Harvey Oswald. There was definitely no killer on or behind the grassy knoll.

The CIA certainly didn't kill JFK, but they probably killed RFK.

I grew up near the fair grounds in Dallas.
Me and my friends would ride our bikes to the book depository and shoot marbles at the cars of the CT nuts from the bushes as they were driving off.

He learned the hard way

Here's it in meme form for you plebs to digest.

It was you and me

Hey dipshit not only are you lying i know exactly where you got the "shot by his bodyguards" meme from.

the military industrial complex, which includes the CIA and the banks and all the special domestic and foreign interests groups that benefit from this system of corrupt government

they still run the government

wow didnt know mick played live, thought he just dabbled for fun

>(((rich man)))

youtube.com/watch?v=GSw9sjqYK_I

youtube.com/watch?v=xuUtu2xRGgY

The "mr. X" scene in Oliver Stone's JFK is fiction, but the facts reiterated by "mr.X" are true.

He tried to dismantle the CIA, royally pissed off the whole military industrial complex, basically the whole deep state wanted him dead.

Jackie delivered the kill shot with a small derringer under his chin blowing the top of his skull off then quickly placing it behind the backseat before climbing off the back of the limo

have you read L. Fletcher Prouty books on JFK's death?

having come across this thread I think i might get them

No, I'd like to, the most I've seen of him is some videos online.

I have to wonder about him though, why was he allowed to talk like that?

hahaha, now that's a theory I've never heard before.

the jews

that's brain splatter, because the stuff inside the head has to escape out of the way of the bullet.

Anyone who thinks this order is why JFK was killed never read the EO for themselves. The EO is a red herring. The EO further removed power from the Treasury, which, in turn, grants more power to the Federal Reserve.

I posted this in another thread which wanted to know of the "definitive" JFK documentary, and it's relevant.

>
Final Judgment: The Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Controversy

>Piper claimed the assassination "was a joint enterprise conducted on the highest levels of the CIA, in collaboration with organized crime — and most specifically, with direct and profound involvement by the Israeli intelligence service, the Mossad."[8] He sought to tie in other John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories, primarily involving claims that Jewish mobster Meyer Lansky's organized the hit, and that future president Lyndon B. Johnson staged the event from inside the administration.[citation needed] Piper also alleged that the Jewish organization Anti-Defamation League was linked to the murder. The ADL responded with harsh criticisms, called the claims ridiculous,[9] and denounced Final Judgment as anti-Semitic.[10]

If you think this sounds farfetched, remember that the Hollywood movie, JFK, was produced by a Mossad arms dealer named Arnon Milchan. Remember that JFK specifically targeted the Israeli power plant, Dimona, as he suspected they were developing nuclear weapons with stolen American technology. They were, btw. Not only that, but JFK's attorney general, RFK, targeted political lobby groups which made campaign contributions for foreign governments. The one group specifically targeted was called the American Zionist Council, or AZC. AZC ended up rebranding themselves as AIPAC and still operate to this day.

The man on the walkie talkie is not Cuban. The tan-complected man using the walkie talkie during the assassination was Israeli.

Also, here's a relevant video on EO11110.
youtube.com/watch?v=HrWgi6JVsd0

Well I'll be damned, it's always (((them)))

i dont know. they tried to smear him as an anti-semite over some stupid insignificant relation he had to some holocaust hoax group. probably couldnt kill him because it be too obvious

I really do think hes on to something when it comes to the MIC though, eisenhowers warning fell on deaf ears and vietnam was the war that allowed it to consolidate its control of every aspect of our government, and kennedy was against it

i really hope trump makes it to October so he can declassify the remaining files on JFK, its going to be a crazy fucking year

>i really hope trump makes it to October so he can declassify the remaining files on JFK, its going to be a crazy fucking year
If Israel is involved (which they are) nothing will happen. Even Trump refuses to call the Dancing Israelis anything other than Middle Easterners.

Another day, another redpill, and my hate for the "chosen ones" continues to grow even more.

Not a coincidence the first non-Protestant was assassinated. Anyone on here who hasn't spent the the time to read Unqualified Reservations blog series breaking down "progressivism" really needs to.

>unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives.html