I hope that you are happy now drumpftards, because our planet is going to die

I hope that you are happy now drumpftards, because our planet is going to die.

Top kek

Good

get fucked tree hugger

I hope your happy OP for being a faggot

That's okay, NASA's got us covered.

still rockin the proxy I see

Planets can't die, retard.

>((environmental advisors))

we all knew who they were

This planet is a dead end, and humans are basically lazy. If earth must burn to jump start the Imperium of Man, so be it.

it's been dying for years, we're nearing the end of our time allowed here, look how bad it's gotten with overall degeneracy and people advocating the extinction of their own race, protesting to bring in muslims who want to kill them, protesting a president who is trying to stop it. I've been here thirty years and what a shit time to have been born in, at least the 90's and early 2000's weren't bad, but the country as it is now fucking sucks lad, media glorifies freaks that mutilate themselves sexually. once we got to that point, I don't exactly see a way back.

> implying the "solutions" offered by the Obama administration and the U.N. would achieve anything but getting the elites more power and more tax money

>The world depends on the USA

Damn right! Now fuck off.

>your

girlslaughing.jpg

Implying our planet isn't going to kill us no matter what we do. Are people this stupid?

Very happy. Thank you Serbia

Japan's fukushima nuclear leak
Plants still live anyway.
Animals still live within anyway.

why do environmentalists lie?
The Planet won't die so easily, you hippies ass faggot

I am actually

As if having 'environmental advisors' sitting on their asses all day in the white house would save anything.

Good. I want to watch New York, California, and Florida drown before I die.