So, Trump cracking down on weed is what took Sup Forums to divide on this?

Not the misogyny, sexism, poor administration abilities, and day-to-day obvious lies?

Hmm...... you all should stop voting Republican.

It specifies recreational rather than medical. Combined with the likely states it'll effect, it's probably just an excuse to raid sanctuary cities.

I still think it's a dick move of course, but I don't expect a full on war on pot.

Honestly Glad that the dudeweeds got fucked desu
The obvious weed shilling by underage/ degenerates is obvious though

I don't really care about weed personally, I just think it's a poor move to do in your first term

With Sessions as the AG, I wouldn't hold my breathe. You're sounding like those Trump voters that said, "He won't ACTUALLY build the wall/ban muslims/protect LGBT right."

As a pharmacist and advocate for both medical and recreational marijuana, this is fucking disgraceful.

no one on Sup Forums seems to have any idea who sessions is or what he wants its driving me fucking crazy

Well I wasn't a trump voter, I'm just trying to feel hopeful about SOMETHING.

Anyways, I'm sure that excuse will be used regardless of how much other shit they pull with it.

how many years ago did sessions say that
your shilling is sad

he wants to go after pedophiles

I don't smoke weed unless someone else provides it anyway, so what do I give a shit.

You'll care if you get cancer. Good luck keeping anything down without it.

Sup Forums has a libertarian lean
That is all you need to know to divide this place

Medical marijuana as an issue is peanuts compared to putting our demographics straight. I don't care if we're executing pot heads in the streets, if that's what has to be sacrificed to retake our country then so be it.

Well it just lost him a fuckton of votes in 2020

I haven't smoked in a long time but many of my friends do who also voted for Trump

You could see this coming from 10 miles away.

Its a matter of individual rights. Drugs are degenerate, but they shouldnt be outlawed.

Same as homosexuality, its degenerate, but I dont want the govt to go into peoples houses to keep from doing homosexual sex.

i think sessions is gonna enforce all laws bc probably these people are so reasonable and thinks that the law should be enforced not politicized.

its up to law makers to decriminalizing weed.

i think spicer said this bc he was just presuming going off what I said above. Or now Trump has expanded his trolling to all society.

Yeah, because there are zero, ZERO reported cases of cancer caused by weed smoke alone.

But, you know, tobacco smoking is the number one cause of the number one most common cancer in the nation.

Yeah, so has nearly every attorney general that's ever existed. Sessions is a disgrace to the position that he fills

That mentality, and you, are what's wrong with this country. Not the, "haha libshits BTFO CTR hahahah" posters you attack so vehemently.

I'm sorry, it's just hard to find someone on this board now-a-days that hasn't turned into a white nationalist.

>trump has done everything he said and is on track to fixing the country but i won't vote for him if he's against my drug addiction
and stoners try to convince people they aren't retarded

I smoke weed all day and I don't give one fuck nigga

>That mentality, and you, are what's wrong with this country. Not the, "haha libshits BTFO CTR hahahah" posters you attack so vehemently.
>Wanting America to be American is what's wrong with this country
You've turned this into a gore thread, schlomo

>Same as homosexuality, its degenerate, but I dont want the govt to go into peoples houses to keep from doing homosexual sex.
This is literally encouraging homosexuals, and you're just as bad for it, ape.

You're a fucking faggot desu

weed is as american as apple pie
t. george washington

This just goes to prove my point. White nationalists have overrun this board. They were here before Trump, sure. But now, it's tainted forever. Can't even get a reasonable discussion with this shit.

Quit being a child and grow the fuck up.

Fuck off stoner

Sup Forums has been ardently nationalist since the days of /new/, if your arguments are too shit to stand up in a forum of free speech then maybe is more your style.

Go back to Sup Forums