Hey

Hey...
...why won't Trump...
...release his taxes?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/11/congressman-rarely-used-law-could-make-trump-tax-returns-public/97788564/
salon.com/2017/02/23/gop-senator-is-prepared-to-subpoena-president-trump-for-his-tax-returns/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/314483-almost-three-quarters-of-americans-want-trump-to-release-tax-returns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rentboys

because he's got something to hide.

He will release 4 years worth in 2020

I-it doesn't matter!

t. Increasingly nervous Trumpcuck

You have Russian money, don't you donald

because he'll be impeached before tax day

Because nobody gives a shit and they're none of the left's business.

>Because nobody gives a shit

Oh, alot of people give a shit, I'll guarantee you that.

Trumpy has things to hide that he doesnt want people knowing. The courts are gonna subpoena his tax returns.

>tfw I forgot about these retarded threads with that dog

>source: my ass

more like:
putin's ass uwu

Hey...
...why won't you...
...fucking kill yourself?

Well, Mitt Romney released his tax returns and all it revealed is that liberals are braindead moronic fucktards who have no idea how taxes work.

When Trump releases his tax returns and it shows that they are not in fact, that high, it will also show that liberals are braindead moronic fucktards who have no idea how taxes work. They'll just go around saying "DUR HE DOESN'T PAY HIS FAIR SHARE IN TAXES DUR." Why should he give them ammunition to use against him?

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/11/congressman-rarely-used-law-could-make-trump-tax-returns-public/97788564/

and from yesterday:

salon.com/2017/02/23/gop-senator-is-prepared-to-subpoena-president-trump-for-his-tax-returns/

I don't think he has to release taxes to the US people. Also the US government already has his taxes lel and to top it off he gets audited far more than the federal reserve lel.

If he did the media would make a big fussy dumpy because he didn't pay taxes even though it has already been established that this is a loophole that hasn't been closed by any previous administration and it would distract from getting actual work done.

The courts will do nothing of the kind.

It's Hollywood liberals who were allowed to stiff the IRS for eight years as a reward for services rendered to the House Nigger who are going to be cleaned out and tossed in the can for acting like only retards and rednecks pay taxes.

>The left grabbing at anything and everything
Shh, you're dying. Conserve your strength.

>uwu
saged and reported

when will Obumber release his birth certificate

Look the real reason he won't release them all kidding aside is he is actually a schill for the international zionist conspiracy and doesn't want us seeing that

hahahahaha the salt still flows

announcing a report is also against the rules fucko

Probably because OP continues to be a massive faggot.

just like putin's cum in trump's mouth my dude

No one cares

I would rather shill for zionist israel nationalism then ruin the United States with Mudslime

kek

Because it's none of your business.

every president since Nixon has released their tax returns to the public. Guess Trumps has something to hide if he's willing to break a tradition meant to show the trustworthiness of a leader.

>hahahahaha the salt still flows
As proven all the Trumpies who keep going into the thread >:3c

Your such a sheep the muslims and jews are in league with each other and trump is part of it open your eyes sheeple!

There are like over 1000 of these exact threads, but whenever I (((google))) it, I get no results, not even the dog. Why?

Also, when is Obama going to admit he is a Muslim born in Kenya?

Because everyone already knows why, and even if he did release them, nothing would be done about it any discrepancies. The argument has essentially nullified itself.

He already did...unless you're referring to him releasing one that you'll believe, which is never.

You're willing Trump to get away with anything he wants as long as those filthy mudslims dont come to muh country.

You conservautists are hilarious.

Okay, sugarbear honeypot.

Yes, he's hiding the fact that he's paying 10-20% in taxes when normal everyday Americans are paying more than him. However, you can't expect people who are too stupid to own real estate or stock to understand how taxes work. When Mitt Romney released his tax returns it proved this.

MUH KENYA.

>Also, when is Obama going to admit he is a Muslim born in Kenya?

He should, seeing as how you conservautists love alternative facts.

When will Trump admit he is a secret Jew in league with the muslims and Obama

Hey...
...why won't Hillary...
...release her emails?

>Also, when is Obama going to admit he is a Muslim born in Kenya?

I don't know when is Trump going to admit he gets (((Russian cock up his ass))) on a daily basis?

>one post by this ID

These were the most annoying CTR threads I'm getting flashbacks.

What is this faggoty fucking dog from anyway?

>Yes, he's hiding the fact that he's paying 10-20%
Source? Oh wait, you don't have the tax returns to prove it. Whoops!

Thanks for the (You) :3c

Do you come from the timeline where she won? How is paradise?

Yes Trump is so evil he is aborting fetuses and inoculating niggers with poison vaccines.

She did uwu

Looks like this snowflake is so triggered he needs his safe space.

Cause nobody gives a fuck

Who cares? What if he's never paid taxes ever. Worst case scenario. What are you gonna do? Nothing. Because you're a big pussy.

By "nobody" do you mean 74% of Americans?
thehill.com/homenews/administration/314483-almost-three-quarters-of-americans-want-trump-to-release-tax-returns

hahaha, stupid man

Hey....
....why won't you
....get the fuck out

Hey...
..why won't Hillary...
...release her emails?

Hahahaha

> What are you gonna do? Nothing. Because you're a big pussy.

It's not what I'm gonna do, it's what Putin's doing to Trumps boipussy, if you're pickin up what I'm puttin' down, my dude.

>74% of Americans and still no closer to him releasing them.

GG

see niiiiiiice

Fact Hillary's emails show that her and trump are both in league with the Bildeberg group which is the known front for the international zionist conspiracy that has co opted every facet of the media

The fuck ever happened to Huma anyway either? She didn't actually go missing did she?

Fuck, there are so many little details that never got answered after the election ended.

Hey...
....why won't Hillary...
...release her emails?

see

I don't know man, when is Trump going to release his, since he's operating under a private server too, you fucking moron.

Hey....
..why won't Hillary...
...release her emails?

see

Hey.....
..why won't Hillary...
...release her emails?

You've been drinking the fluroide!!! Trump and Hilary are both part of it. Why can't any of you Sheeple SEE IT! It all leads back to the Jews and even further up! LOOK AT THE REPTILIAN AGENDA!

see

see

Hey...
..why won't Hillary...
.....release her emails?

>These were the most annoying CTR threads I'm getting flashbacks.

WAAAHH. WHY WONT LIBRULS LEAVE MUH SAFE SPACE BOARD.

see

Hey...
..why won't Hillary.....
...release her emails?

Your obviously a hillary schill probably jewish trying to false flag

see

Hey....
....why won't Hillary...
....release her emails?

He did.

see

The government is very generous when it comes to taxing investments. For good reason, our economy is tied to the performance of the stock and real estate market. Tax it more, and everything goes to shit. Like any person who makes more money off investments than their income, Trump's taxes are not going to be that high. If he releases them, liberals will just point at him and say "DUR HE DOESNT PAY HIS FAIR SHARE DUR" just like they did with Romney.

>spamming this shit

Nobody cares about Hillary. She didnt win. Trump did.

You can spam this thread all you want, it doesnt affect the fact that americans want to see his tax returns.

BTW, you equating Hillary's emails to Trump's taxes makes it seem like Trump is hiding something. Is he?

Hey...
.why won't Hillary...
.release her emails?

> linking salon as a souce.

>spamming
>in a shill shareblue thread
Hey...
..why won't Hillary...
...release her emails?

You spamming this is the equavalent of covering your ears going "LALALALALALA CANT HEAR YOU."

Increasingly nervous Trumpcucks are increasingly nervous.

>nervous
>after we won

Hey...
..why won't Hillary...
...release her emails??

He probably doesn't have as much capital as he claims and that could hurt his company.

Too bad that until he follows tradition and releases them, people are going to assume the worst anyway. If he does, though, he'll look a lot more trustworthy and accountable, instead of the whiny narcissist he constantly comes off as. And, as polls show, most Americans want to see them, since it's expected of our leaders and has been since Nixon.

see

That's literally what these threads were during the election, at least this user is courteous enough to change up the fucking images.

If you liberals are too stupid to understand Romney's tax returns, you're DEFINITELY way too stupid to understand Trump's tax returns. The only reason he's not releasing them is because he knows you're idiots.

You won, huh? Is that why you keep posting about Hillary?

Did she give you conservautists that much PTSD?

Hey...
....why won't Hillary...
...release her emails?

Trump is also using a private server along with the rest of his administration, so I don't see you asking Trump for HIS emails as well - because you're a fucking moron who just wants to defend his DADDY and keep your alt right hugbox as your safe space. Fuck off and get beaten to death.

This shit is obvious. He was a business man trying to keep his money and most likely used loopholes to avoid paying his "fair share" of taxes. Sure, it's (debatably) unethical, especially for a president, but does it truly matter? A little bit, but not a lot. I just want him to do good shit for our country.

>MUH TAXES

fuck off shill

/thread

>The only reason he's not releasing them is because he knows you're idiots.

Hahah sure that's definitely the reason.

Even Republicans want to see them.

The only ones who dont are Trumpcucks and Russian shills (aka you).