Sup Forums supports Milo

how blue pilled is this place?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/milo-bill-maher-defending-sex-with-minors-video/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bill-maher-under-fire-1998-comments-condoning-sex-between-35-year-old-woman-12-year-old-boy-979
townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2017/02/23/will-the-left-discipline-bill-maher-and-george-takei-for-their-propederast-comments-n2289404
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums supports Milo
what?

Everyone on this board is a shill.

>Sup Forums supports kike pedophile homosexual who thinks our board and our views are repugnant

>Sup Forums thinks that Richard Spencer who supports 99% of what Sup Forums believes is a shill and FBI.

>.02 cents has been deposited to your account

newfags
>wtf i love mutilating healthy children now

I guess you didn't get the memo Cuckaroo. Let me fill you in, you lost. Again.

cbsnews.com/news/milo-bill-maher-defending-sex-with-minors-video/

hollywoodreporter.com/news/bill-maher-under-fire-1998-comments-condoning-sex-between-35-year-old-woman-12-year-old-boy-979

townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2017/02/23/will-the-left-discipline-bill-maher-and-george-takei-for-their-propederast-comments-n2289404

Everyone has milo's views not spencers..put it rhough ur head.

That's actually a tasty looking butthole. How can I get mine to looks like it?

>Sup Forums is one person
>everyone on Sup Forums loves some gay, nigger-loving pedo kike
Nah...

That's not a butthole. It's a recent satellite image of Cuckarooistan.

> Everyone on this board is a shill

Exactly what a shill would say to undermine Sup Forums's role. In your defense, we are being flooded by your (((types))) lately.

To those of you who aren't shitposting or baiting etc and thought
> IMMA GO AND BTFO Sup Forums NOW HUEHUEHUE
there have been a gorillion breads about Milo being /our/ guy or not in the past, barely anyone supports him and those who do, do because he's a useful idiot who sticks it to the libtards.

Lurk more you fucking newfags, this is boring.

What does this have to do with a trump cuck that literally loved sucking off his priest in his early teens?

They painted themselves in a corner. For two years now, leftist publications have been normalizing pedophilia, even encorparating it into the lgbtqi alphebet soup.
Now they either scorn milo and be forced to face thier own degeneracy, or stay quiet and hope no one notices.
That's why salon has been deleting "I'm a pedo not a monster" articles.
I do hate that milo had to fall though, no one could trigger college normies like he did.

Milo did the right thing by giving in to the smear campaign. Now when the left tries to play their "pedos are people to" card everyone can point to Milo and ask 'if that's true then why'd you crucify this goyim"
Now they have to live by the standard they set or look like hypocrites to everyone.
Milo was a prick and needed to go but he set a standard by the way he choose to walk away that the left is obligated to follow.

>pol is one person

No I didn't.

Leader of the alt-right=Milo.

The progressives must be stamped out in the academia and MSM first before proceeding to clean house.
Milo is the best the right has for the job.

Now is not the time for purity spiraling, that comes later.

Milo is Sup Forums though, it's obvious he was sniping most of his material from here in the first place. I don't personally hate the guy, but I don't like people using Sup Forums's anonymous base for their own personal aggrandizing. It always felt parasitic to me.

But I think Sup Forums attacking Milo is always going to be silly or ironic when he just copies what Sup Forums says so it's like Sup Forums attacking itself. But that's how Sup Forums is, so contrarian they want to make they're not associated with anyone or more importantly anyBODY.

He'll be back. I don't think he's lost any supporters, if anything he gained some once they read more into everything and realized he was the victim.
People who hate him will still hate him. But he will be back with his book, his own outlet, and another tour.
He took everything on the chin, told the truth, and then used it to attack the left who had doubled-back on their beliefs just to try to hurt him.

you posted this to me yesrday leaf. I don't see how quoting more examples of pedophilia in hollywood somehow makes milo's ok, if anything it just reflects a wider underlying problem.

Does anyone have that article by some gay guy back in the 90s saying that once they get gay marriage legal the leftist need to get homosexual conservatives in charge of opposing the tranny movement.

Maher is a lolbertarian who's more aligned with reddit atheist fedora tippers than mainstream liberals.

>everyone supports little boys sucking off priest
Fuck off freak

Our glorious leader :'( ov vey now what do we do

Sup Forums has been wrecking commie ass recently.
Said commies are so butthurt that they're trying to play the game.
And fail so hard, it backfires to them.
They get even more mad and get so obvious in shilling that it only hurts them even further.

They have no power here.

I'm fine with Milo signal boosting our ideologies :^)

all you retards who think because others, (leftists particuarly) are also pedophiles that this absolves milo are hypocritical low energy thinkers.

can't wait to re-preorder his book! :DD

Milo's not a pedo though. He's a victim and has said he has only ever been with older men (Probably as a result of what happened to him as a teen)

You're sooooooo fucking dense Cuckaroo.

Milo isn't a pedo, he's the victim of one. You're victim blaming/rape shaming.

You're as bad or worse. Get help.