Sending criminals back to their countries causes them to commit crimes in their host countries so we should keep them...

>sending criminals back to their countries causes them to commit crimes in their host countries so we should keep them here
BRAVO SLATE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Slate/status/834957726795051008
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeIsWu_pXhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

really gets those jellybeans jumping

I have a better idea

prison industrial complex is a real thing. why do you think trump admin all the sudden expresses interest in cracking down on marijuana and wanting to start another drug war now that we're supposedly going to deporting millions of criminal illegals? hillary was opposed to privatized prisons, while trump was a huge proponent of privatized prisons. don't let politics blind you to what (((they))) are doing, user.

hahahahah

Why should the state monopolize an exciting business opportunity?

twitter.com/Slate/status/834957726795051008

What existence do we live in?

We have piles of shit like Slate honestly and openly blaming the deportation of criminals on those who want the criminals deported.

I fucking swear if shit like this is not a reason enough to resist the left in every form they take from now to the end of their time on Earth....

>drug war
Anything short of what Duterte is doing does not deserve to be called a drug war

but we can't hold them in cells, they term out.
they'd just rather them rape and murder OUR people than their native people?

Kek. I'm sure thousands of those spics ran for the US because they owe cartels money and couldn't pay.

Fucking criminal sympathizers, this is what is wrong with the media.

They themselves are criminals and addicts.

Niggers are incapable of functioning in an advanced civilization outside an institution like a prison, where they can be kept under constant surveillance and all important decisions made for them.

You ought to be asking why the niggers aren't just culled from the gene pool at a fraction of the cost of warehousing them.

We should be sending them to Antarctica.

Reminder that:
>addition is a disease
>not the result of degenerate life choices

This is the world we live in. They aren't responsible for their actions. We should stop punishing them for their crimes because they're going to do it again. Except for white people, you guys have to pay for the crimes of 3% of your population(which you stopped) 5-10 generations ago.

>addition is a disease
How do you feel about subtraction?

And the hate they receive... Are they just trolling at this point? They can't rant believe the shit they write, right?

That's the whole point sending them back.

> Trump will materialize a bargaining chip from thin air because Mexico will cry "¡¡NO MÁS!!"

>unintended
????????????

let them see the fruits of their labor

>I fucking swear if shit like this is not a reason enough to resist the left in every form they take from now to the end of their time on Earth....
I'm thinking more and more that this is going to escalate to full-blown civil war. We've become too polarized and the media outlets just keep pushing the divide.

Not saying I agree with it just throwing the current narrative out there

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeIsWu_pXhw

>a
>fucking
>leaf

but he's right

So deport illegals and criminals while filling American jails with niggers and employing whites as guards? Wow, Trump sure is a monster...

There's another solution, but I don't think they'd like that one any better

All gang members should be staked out on a road, and then we should march Marines over them until there's nothing left but a red pulp on the asphalt.

>missing the joke

>Leaf
>Right

but he has no basis for that. there's people of all races in prison. there's also people of all races that are millionares.

it's about upbringing and culture, not biological race. yes blacks have a lower average iq but that doesnt mean they can't function in an "advanced society". raise them in the same house hold and theyll come out similar.

damn, they sure knocked that one out of the park

>a
>fucking
>leaf

Ahhh
I get it now

Really melts my melon

>theyll come out similar

someone post the study

Wrong. Studies have been done that when blacks are raised in the white environments with white children, the white children have higher IQs.

With a headline like that, I wonder what kind of mental gymnastic clusterfuck the actual article is.

No fucking way. Have you seen non nigger prisons? They're like day-cares

Niggers ruin everything.

Tried it, didn't work. Society is a racial construct

Welp, this sucks because those criminals are even worse that the ones we alredy have here, so when they come back they will ruin the country even more, but I'm happy to see that at least you're trying to fix your country, so kudos.

>unintended

>mexico opposes the wall because all the drugs staying there causes too much problems

This was literally the argument of some cuck guest on fox the other day.

if the us prisons are anything like ours the private run ones are way better
>t. some who's done time in both privatized and government run prisons

It's a winning strategy for everyone with a grudge.

For exactly as long as white people accept this ridiculous notion of guilt and shame for their godlike past.

They hate us 'cause they ain't us.

White guilt deserves nothing more than a blank stare.

I remember a Swedish judge refusing to deport a rapist immigrant on reasoning something like 'He will rape back in his home country, and its wrong to say Swedes deserve to be safe from his violence more than them'

We aren't all dog ducking shills. Some of us are just dog fuckers.

everytime an american tourist acts like a jackass in another country i get a little embarrassed/ashamed. Do you feel any of that when someone from your country acts like a complete nigger somewhere else?

I mean, theres like 400 million americans, but only a few million Salvadorians in the world. Chances are, those Salvadorian criminals living in the US are 3-rd to 4th cousins of yours.

Did American boys die in Normandy for this?

Nigger there was crime before that you fucking dumb shit. You ever heard of Al Capone dipshit? Or the old school gangs of New York?

well no shit iq is genetic, i already said that. but they're still functioning members of society. what does iq have to do with anything other than intelligence? like that's the only qualifying trait in how useful or great a person is? at least a quarter of whites have a sub 90 iq, does that mean you should exterminate them too?

Yes

Commerce the gassing

stop being racists

WE DON'T WANT THEM BACK

WE CAN'T HANDLE THEM, YOU CAN. YOU HAVE GUNS.

STOP IT TRUMP STOP IT.

stop being criminals

I commend you for owning up to it. Funny how only us burgers do that. Any other flag would cut capers around it.
You're a real human bean.

ZA WARUDO

LEARN TO HANDLE YOUR SHIT YOU MEXICAN FUCK.

HAVE YOUR FUCKING POLICE ACT WITH A FUCKING SPINE. I DON'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK.

NO MAN SHOULD HAVE THE FUCKING GALL TO FUCKING ACCEPT A BRIBE FROM A COMMON CRIMINAL. WHEN YOU BECOME A FUCKING COP YOU TAKE AN OATH TO PROTECT PEOPLE, EVEN WITH YOUR LIVES.

GET FUCKED YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Lol

We build a wall.

You build a wall.

And we both leave 5 feet of space between each wall that reaches the ocean, then we dump illegals in between them.

Illegal here both sides of this fucking debate are beyond retarded
Also AMA

get visa?

Hopefully your opinion on addition doesn't cause a DIVIDE

It's hard as shit just get a worker visa to pick fruits and you'll most likely won't be granted the damn thing despite paying for process it's Shlomo-tier

We need to bring back penal colonies.

How about putting them on Tuvalu?

Not as bad as division.

Africa.

Do you hope trump-boy will make the system better? OR do you think he is going to just deport you? He said he was only deporting crimminals but idk bout thaat

He'll probably just wants deportations desu I'll do what I can to survive these years Bannon is his main immigration adviser and stated the bigger problem is legal immigration in other words he wants to make it nearly impossible for nonwhites to come in period

You're right user fuck prisons
We should murder criminals in the streets desu crime would drop faster than you slipping out of your parents arms and onto your head

Fucking have your criminals back, latinoniggers. Our country is our country, and yours is yours. Take care of your own problems or die. Your problems are not ours. Your entire race lacks civilization, and you will always have this issue. It's the same with the Africans. They will never have civilization.

I don't understand why anyone takes a news agency that is run by pedos/pedo sympathizers seriously.