Man in homemade tank destroys small town, helpless police have no way to stop him

Man in homemade tank destroys small town, helpless police have no way to stop him

nicerdays.net/homemade-tank/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DX9VA
nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/9-11imagemap.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they were minutes from calling the army to rocket the motherfucker.

Of course we all remember the killdozer.

Not clicking the link... this happened in 2004.

>Rothchilds bow to Homemade Tank

Protip: the second amendment protects YOUR right to also have homemade tanks, and even professionally built tanks.

His crime was property damage and all the mayhem he caused (not street legal, etc). Not having the killdozer.

The Colorado Army National Guard was notified and, if I recall, they were trying to get ammo for a howitzer but it took way too long.

I remember the killdozer, I live an hour away from Granby CO. Although this happened like ten years ago so fuck off with the old news faggot

I watched this happen live when I was in middle school.

My state is full of crazy people, stop moving here.

but dude weed lmao

>"Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."

The man was shit on for years and finally snapped. He's a legend the world over.

They wanted to fly an A-10 out there and get him with the 30MM. Unfortunately he got stuck. He almost had an airstrike called on him and would have been an insane way to go out.

Damn that would have been badass and probably saved the A-10 from multiple budget attacks.

>newfags dont know about killdozer

Yeah, fucking 13 years ago. This isn't relevant. You just saw it in the Sup Forums thread...

This man was what I as an Australian envision as the ideal 'American hero'.
>Fought local tyranny
>Takes up arms against government
>Creative & Inventive
>Brave
>Willing to die for his cause
>God fearing
>A man's man

BAN ON ASSAULT 'DOZERS WHEN?

Who says we don't approve?

>114047586
they're lucky it wasnt a CAT.

It's /o/s mascot

Again?

>when the local statists violate the NAP so you build a homemade tank to kill them but the statists call the police which attempt to kill you with an air strike or a howitzer but they don't end up doing so, meaning you can continue to protect your private property.

Let's not forget about that one fucking crazy Aussie who built himself a custom set of armor.

so you live in denver faggot, might as well come out and say it

Nope, I live an hour away from Denver too.

No, unfortunately. Some faggot just found out about the killdozer and decided to make a post here.

Marvin Heemeyer will live on in our hearts and minds.

Some say it's still out there, possibly sleeping under the rocky mountains, waiting for the day that a based white male calls for aid against local Democrats.

Yeah, and body armor is banned to this day in aus because of it.
>tfw the state feels threatened...

Yea, you Coloradan's are the products of incest.. that is why your so fucked up.

True. Though you will find it difficult to get an official tank, as our right have been spit on.

Colorado was based before Amendment 64 passed and all these degenerate commies started flooding our state for the weed. That and spics have been "migrating" here en mass.

Sup Forumsarado discord

no californians allowed

discord.gg/DX9VA

Falcon?

>Homemade tank in contact with aliens

I see a lot of parallels between Marvin Heemeyer and Chris Dorner. Both fought the government using its own tactics and ultimately paid the price. Fucking legends.

Kikedozer

nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/9-11imagemap.html

HOLY SHIT GUYS THEY FLEW TWO PLANES INTO THE WTC

There were no planes involved

He had to have a crane lower that fuckton of concrete down onto the cabin. Once it was on, he knew he was never getting out. I wonder what it felt like. He hadn't even done it yet, but already it was too late to turn back.

Fuck off with this horse shit, even if you're joking

9/11 is the most documented event in history, with literally thousands of videos from every fucking angle imaginable.

There weren't any planes involved, Schlomo. Fuck off with your jew shilling faggot.

I would have keked if an A-10 did an airstrike in a small, US town. Reminds me of one Stallone movie with him going against the entire sleepy town.

I live close to Breck

that front end loader running away fucking kills me

>Not knowing about based Killdozer

How old are you?

When will we get an American film that glorifies him to a degree

My fucking hero

>legend
>tops himself

Abu Hajaar

Bulldozer of peace.

He checked out at the top of his game.

He completed his god given mission
Why live after that?

it's still new if you've never seen it :-o)

Dammit, we almost had four posts ending in 88 in a row.

Jars of ammonia to the air vents will take care of any tank.

>when you have to drive through chicago

Exactly.

We are all crazy. Do not come here.

The hero we deserve.

Killdozer was an American treasure. Fuck them forever for scrapping it.

Also,

>Doesn't kill anyone and have to die a murderer.

>die without slaves in the afterlife