"A guy who doesn't pay for dinner may have me for the night

...but he'll never be able to afford any other part of me besides my body. His loss."

I was out tonight with a group of friends and a girl pulled up a Faceberg post that had this quote in a girlie font. They nodded in agreement: "So TRUE!"

Two of the guys said it was a good point and they were lucky to have their significant other in their lives. They also said that they were happy their girlfriends had a past.

Is this what people really think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71o3hq6iSPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only useless betamales

Sauce: was one for years, until I found my balls and got my life together. Recommended/10

That logic only works when the women are a treasure worth having, and are valuable in and of themselves.

Not when they're used up, worthless whores with zero domestic of homemaking skills

Women seem to think that their very existence is enough to uplift people's spirits.

If she doesn't fuck you for free, she probably sees no intrinsic value in you.

I have never not split the check with a girl. I only do that now with a girlfriend who I've been with for a while and even then I only pay if I wanted to go out in the first place kek and she didn't order much.

>holding the door open
Total cuck move. This shit is gay as fuck .

>They also said that they were happy their girlfriends had a past.

What does this mean? Like happy some other dude broke her hymen?

my class collected pennies for you in kindergarten

did you get them

fucking lol

>...but he'll never be able to afford any other part of me besides my body. His loss."
So she still fucks the men who don't pay or go dutch? What loss lol?

*cheque

>Ethiopia

Kek. Kinda cool honestly. Rare as well

There are girls that are worth taking out on dates and being classy with, absolutely. None of them post this trash. These are the girls that are frustrated that they keep getting used as cum dumpsters and are jealous of how better women get treated. Getting ready to hit the wall and becoming increasingly desperate typically.

I pay for the date because I like to choose where we go.

I open the door for her because I want her to fucking get inside.

Sounds like a whore's mentality. Don't they have any self-respect? It's 2017.

can't breathe

Why does the MSM keep pushing the beta male norm? I had to figure out by myself that beta males never get laid and that I had to go alpha.

This.

9/10 kek

>besides my body. His loss
Are women naturally this retarded or is it environmental?

>implying a true fedora tipper gentleman m'lady wants a lady with a past

This. Where'd our money go?

Everyone wants to be treated equal until it is time to be equal financially.

Any good man pays the bill, but any good woman does not expect it. This is the difference. Women expect that they have something that is unique and worth paying for a cheap meal at a chain restaurant. Who is selling themselves short?

youtube.com/watch?v=71o3hq6iSPM

>I open the door because I want her to fucking get inside
>because I want her to fucking get inside
>because I want to fucking get inside her

Shit like this is why I hope flags never go away

i would agree with this if they didn't push all the equality faggotry on top

they want to have their cake and eat it too

Fellas, there's 1 thing a girl should always touch on a date. Muh Dik.

He's gone to look for them

I stopped being a gentleman long ago. I don't regret.

Fucking gold dude

Kek

cheaper than a prostitute and he gets a free meal
you suck at capitalism, lady.

you better be cheaper than a whore then

It's always the used-up roasties who post these "gentlemen" memes too.

underrated

If I'm trying to "woo" a girl I'm going to pay for dinner and hold the door

If you let the door slam in their face and have them pay then you definitely aren't getting any and you probably won't see them again

Women are whores now, not even worth the dinner.

Most women get so desperate later in life from running the cock carousel that they pay for dinner, get the door for you, and you're the one who plays hard to get.

Its worth it when the girl is pure gold.

Extremely rare though.
Ive met very few such girls in my whole life.

Fucking gold.

>If you let the door slam in their face and have them pay then you definitely aren't getting any and you probably won't see them again

Wrong. Most young women only say they want to be treated nicely. My strategy has always been this: ask them out and take them out to dinner, act like you could give less of a shit about them, later they will be so confused on to why you weren't very responsive and will be worried they made a bad impression on you.

Want to know what happens next? Their anxieties lead them to believe that you didn't like them, then they invite you over and try to really make you like them, by having sex with you. They'll use the sex to try to gain any sort of actual affection from you, and then you just don't really speak to them after that depending on if you only wanted sex from them or not,

Works EVERY single time. Believe me

I didn't even do it to my current girlfriend who was a virgin when I met her. Don't do that Disney movie shit bro they aren't worth it anymore and there's no point in whiteknighting when most girls like being treated like they're worthless

>he'll never be able to afford any other part of me besides my body
So... they're a prostitute? If so why would anyone want anything other than their body? The rest is worthless if you're a whore.

that's aussie level banter, good fucking job

>never pay for her dinner unless it's your wife...most women are just parasite whores.

some girls are like that IRL

I'd be willing to pay for it out of courtesy if the girl were actually worthwhile and appreciated the gesture.

*looks around room*

Looks like I'm sticking with ecchi, huh?

Retarded ideals like this wouldn't work if there weren't males out there giving in to it

Notice that says nothing about the cock.

OOGA

how do people spend time around women without blasting their brains out i find them unbearably boring

You make sure they don't talk much, either by using words too big for them, or just going the old fashioned route and slapping them when they say something inane. As long as they're relatively quiet they are ok to have around, to have sex with and just kind of look at.

Other than that there's not much to 'em

awalt faggot

uh we put up with it for the pussy, i prefer sluts who just hit up my phone for a pounding tho. do u honestly think any man srsly wants to listen to what a woman has to say. in my head i am like "thats retarded, wow you are a fucking idiot, wrong. wrong. wrong. wrong. what the fuck srsly" but my face be like :D

>have one friend
>him and his gf pay for their own shit

t. beta who wanks at night.

You don't jack off at night?

masturbation was evolutions biggest mistake

phoneposters were Sup Forums's biggest mistake

>Aussie
shit posting on multiple threads was evolution's biggest mistake

No it wasn't you dindu

Weird. My female friends always say to me not to let women take advantage of me. Like they think I'm weak or something.

LOL

10/10 familiam

Because you probably are faggot

But I'm not faggot.

>I was out tonight with a group of cucks
FIFY

Yeah but you need to take advice from women, women who tell you not to be taken advantage by women, so you're probably a pretty big cuck IRL

that pupper was able to swim to safety IRL

well done pupper

I would only pay for a woman who is wife material.

so she's saying she'll fuck without being wined and dined, but for a relationship you gotta pay by purchasing shit?

that's a whore.

I took a girl out one time, and being the egalitarian I was at the time, took her up on her offer to pay for something.

I paid for the dinner and movie, and told her she could buy the snacks. I think it came to no more than $5 and her card was declined. Stopped seeing her after a week. Got some pussy though.

Have people heard how women do this for free food. They just date guys for free meals and drinks.
Its even worse nowadays because there are a lot less guys dumb enough to fall for it so women who do this have taken to blackmailing restraunts for free food. Free food for positive reviews.
Really popular among asian women.

I'm not. They were just being nice, I'm sure of it.

>women demand everyone to treat them like a princess
>women therefore aren't respected and are seen as mentally/emotionally weak
>women don't get positions of power or prestige
>feminists then complain and blame men for all of it
>feminists demand that women be treated like princesses

Really jogs your noggin

The night is enough for me

Go to /r9k/ and help them

They were being nice because they feel bad about how weak you are

yeah honestly i let my gf go first and sometimes pay for her

if she never offers to pay for me i might ditch her

I open the door so I can watch her ass as she walks by.

I open the car door for her so I can look down her shirt when she sits.

Stop that. I'm not weak.

in the natural world, the man is provider

casual dates for fun go splits

but if you see a girl and you want her for life, you double down, and if she's real, you go all in

>check

Have a (You)

Savage man

>there are girls who are worth opening doors for
no girl is worth treating that well

Only cucks think like that.
Your friends are clearly cucks.

underrated

Yes you are. I can tell. Those girls probably talk about how they need to "fix you" behind closed doors and they probably speak about how you will always be taken advantage of because of how you're only half a man.

It's probably why you have female friends, tell me Malaysiabro are you gay? Maybe secretly? That might be why those girls are trying to help you not get taken advantage of, because they secretly know you're gay and want you to come out

RARE
A
R
E

Top kek

You sound like a total faggot. Probably some scrawny indo faggot

cool pic. makes her hotter

Wait so let me get this straight, she's saying:
>"If you don't pay for my meal, I'll only fuck you and not have feelings for you"
How exactly is this our loss? Women always complain that Chads pump and dump them

>when nofap goes too far

I'm not weak. I'm not gay. And I have male friends too.

You sure about all that? You sure you don't question it often?

dude you're just trying to bully someone lol