Washington State Governor signs Executive Order making it a Sanctuary State

WASHINGTON YES

>Washington Gov. Jay Inslee says he has signed an executive order to ensure that state workers don't help carry out President Donald Trump's "mean-spirited" immigration policies.

>State resources will not be used to demand documents about an individual’s immigration status

>The state will not assist in the creation or enforcement of a religious registry

>The state will not target or apprehend people for allegedly violating federal “civil” immigration laws

>State law enforcement agencies will not arrest people solely for violating civil (different from criminal) immigration laws

DRUMPF UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

mynorthwest.com/553046/petition-to-remove-kshama-sawant/
breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/22/university-of-washington-declares-correct-grammar-is-racist/
geekwire.com/2017/microsoft-donates-1m-toward-new-uw-ubc-partnership-to-use-data-to-solve-urban-issues-like-traffic-and-homelessness/
supremecourt.gov/opinions/11pdf/11-182b5e1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>Says here you allow recreational marijuana
>>Oh you won't help us deport criminals
>>Hold onto your butts, you're about to experience the long dick of the law on marijuana
>>Off to private prisons in your state you'll be paying for

Fucking based. Inslee is a faggot for supporting Hillary over Bernie but he's still better than most. Having grown up in the deep south around a bunch of inbreds whom Sup Forums would probably get along with, I'm proud of my new home state.

>Washington State Governor
explain something burgers, is washington a state? I thought DC was special?

I hate this state

I'm from CA. My state is more cucked than yours

>Washington state
>Is it a state?

Kill yourself, Asheville.

District of Colombia is where the white house is located. WAshington state is in the west coast.

There is a state name Washington as well as a federal district named Washington D.C.

Washington about to get BTFO

Really just giving the government and branched agencies more ammo to fuck your state over. Great job, Inslee

Oh okay, thanks.

The state of Washington is on the other side of the country from Washington DC. They just have the same name.

There's the state Washington, on the northwest corner of the country, then there's Washington DC on the opposite end of the country.

>tfw living in Seattle
Nuke us please

Why are you here if you hate it so much, faggot? Feel free to GTFO.

>I finally get to move out of this cucked state next wednesday
FUCK YES
>I have to go to california
NOOOOOOOOOOO

Die. I have to live in this shithole of a state and put up with niggers kikes and mudslides on a daily basis at UW. A day without Immigrants was the best day of class I've had in a long time get out and dont come back and take seattle with you.

Obviously he is going to UW Seattle you brain dead autist

Bremerton here, Sup Forums meetup when?

God am I glad I left that cesspool of a state.

Why does Inslee have to be such a faggot?

God damn this makes my blood boil.

I probably would get the fuck out if I were at the UW now. Graduated 10 years ago and thankfully don't have to deal with the massive levels of faggotry from that shit hole any more.

>how to lose all of your federal funding in five easy steps
The west coast is a lost cause

Mukilteo here. No clue user. Maybe after we lynch 80% of Seattle during the race war?

Not worthy of the name Washington. Maybe the state should be renamed Marx and the state animal can be the african porch monkey.

Pls Russia we have oppressed Russian minorities in Washington save us.

King County needs to be nuked.

And then California, New Mexico and Texas will follow them and start a civil war

Good Job Murica

U jelly?

We need Andrew Jackson back.

I don't get it. If we're not going to enforce our immigration laws, why not just have open boarders? That's essentially what we're doing anyway.

"Grampa, tell me about the time that Washington State became a Federal territory under military command, please?"

I feel like people outside of Washington don't realize how conservative the state is out side of King County and the surrounding areas. FeelsBadMan that they have such a large population density.

>Washington State
>Already defied Federal Law on Cannabis
>Decided it can just defy any Federal law it wants
Good
Let the hammer fall
Let the union be made whole again, and be clear about who can do what

>leaving California for this

At least the gun laws are alright, right? I promise Washington anons I'll vote only red

Its treason then

>laws
>mean spirited

Nigger I swear to god how the fuck do these terminal retards get their jobs?

We've got the closest thing.

All these Liberals that believe in individual state rights now, what happened to change that i wonder?

Yes, this. I go to Bellevue college right across the bridge from UW and a day without immigrants was the most productive my classes have ever been.
I'm seriously starting to question the mental capacities of these cucked politicians in Washington. This will backfire so fucking bad.
Did anyone see that councilwoman kshama sawant the other day talking about how we should make our police department openly defy ICE agents when they come to deport people. So basically calling for civil war.
These people are fucking delusional around here. The Seattle times went from somewhat reliable and unbiased to a complete and utter propaganda machine during the last year of trumpism. The stranger is even worse. No one wonder all the normies are literally shaking all the time, they're fed hate and fear everyday by the politicians and newspapers

I feel like they don't care, because the bulk of Washington's population is concentrated in King County and the I-5 corridor.

That's not exclusive to Washington either. Most Western states have the bulk of their populations concentrated in a single area.

And all these conservatives who apparently don't...?
Inslee was literally elected to his post.

>kshama sawant
mynorthwest.com/553046/petition-to-remove-kshama-sawant/

I think this is pretty accurate. Don't know much about the Queen Anne area though

Right wing deportation squads coming soon

lolno they just passed a law that if you have ANY domestic violence ACCUSATION then you can't have any firearms whatsoever. It's fucking retarded.

I live right on the dividing line. It's so weird how I can drive 5 minutes into liberal world and 5 minutes into the other direction of rural trumpland.
Human tribalism is so much more real than anyone knows

your one vote wont put a dent in the liberal homeless heroin addicted hell hole that is seattle

Well I legally have my guns because I don't beat women.

By having millions of immigrant voters.

Those extra nukes Trump wants to build can.

>Inslee was literally elected to his post

Yes but how do you function in life up until that point being THIS RETARDED?

I live in Seattle proper (born and raised, not some California tech transplant faggot) and I always chuckle at the BLM signs and shit planted in the yards around here. Cannot imagine being such a bitch that I have to advertise my political beliefs to my neighbors like that.

What a retard - the point he made referred to an accusation. He even capitalized it for your dumb liberal ass.

now this is an good deportation method

True but I'm moving to gray's harbor and I'll hopefully be able to help elect republicans or other conservatives to state legislature. Hell if I do alright in business I'll run myself

How is your state even worthy of the name Washington PLS KILL YOURSELF

ITS SEATTLE. IM FROM WA, THAT DUMP OF A CITY IS FUCKING US.

So true, Washington is ridiculously (((diverse)))) in a lot of aspects

Well all you virgins are dying alone anyway so I doubt you'll be accused by anyone.

Don't worry. We have safe shoot up spaces with free clean needles for the heroine junkies now

>"mean spirited"
My fucking god could these people be any more juvenile?

This stupid state is a gay normie meme

I miss Ole Hickory. He'd be on a fucking rampage right now

for those who don't know
We just passed a Sound Transit 3 package that costs 57 billion dollars, our car tabs rose on average 300% and property tax rose, as well as our sales tax. Shortly after the mayor imposed a soda tax, 6c to every OZ of soda. Shortly after that breaking news he announced a new property tax to end homelessness

This was all under 72 hours

What is the best city in Washington if you could pick up and move out of Seattle? I'm particularly fond of Ellensburg. Used to go to the rodeo every year as a kid. Very nice place.

NYC here.

Please nuke us first. I think we're second only to LA in terms of the amount of liberal shitheads walking around.

Thank god, California diaspora are truly a cancer, so much virtue signalling.

Do you really want to take the risk in such a solidly blue state?

Just move to Alabama instead.

Same.
Seattle U is a communist shithole.
Just found this cute commie girl who is extremely receptive to redpills, though.
I will take one of them with me when I leave this place.

What?

There's Washington DC, which isn't a state.
Then we have a state just called Washington.
I'm not sure who came up with that idea.

Is bremerton still crack town? Haven't been there since 08 and I'm moving to port orchard from d.c. this summer

Fellow New Yorker, I second this

Cleanse us of our sin

Ole Hickory makes me proud to be born and raised in Tennessee alongside James K. Polk and Nathan Bedford Forrest.

>>The state will not assist in the creation or enforcement of a religious registry
I'm all for that but the rest is Seattle being fagets.
>obongo hamstrings ICE for 8 years
>trump takes office and things return to normal, ICE starts working through its backlog
>MORAL PANIC

Edgy.

WHERE DID ALL OF OUR FEDERAL AID MONEY GO?

Seattle sure does know how to properly allocate money to take care of the real important issues.

>inb4 this is the reason why Trump decided on taking a hard stance on Weed
>Inb4 Washington ruins legal weed for everyone else

>when you finally move out of washington

the best feel

Work as a clerk at a certain federal building in Seattle, this doesn't mean shit. ICE and DHS is will still start wrangling up shits in the Yakima Valley.

End homelessness by giving them bus tickets to other cities. Fucking sucks seeing my downtown flooded with beggars and addicts. Two separate neighbors have had their cars broken into by heroin junkies in the last two months.

Meanwhile, in Ellensburg....

... Jesus, I would be fucking livid if that's what my taxes were going towards. What colossal waste of resources.

too bad for him sheriff's can do what they want in regards to immigration enforcement

I'll just leave this here.

breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/22/university-of-washington-declares-correct-grammar-is-racist/

Also, the next day this is announced.

geekwire.com/2017/microsoft-donates-1m-toward-new-uw-ubc-partnership-to-use-data-to-solve-urban-issues-like-traffic-and-homelessness/

Feds BTFO. Gates will fund it! You guys are getting global'd.

This is an act of treason. Why are the locals not taking up arms and taking back their government?

this shit shouldn't be happening. washington is actually mostly conservative but the places with the most power is liberal and small.

hopefully the hicks in this state will rise up

he will be sued and lose over this. arizona already tried to fix the immigration issue in a humane way as they saw it.

it was struck down by the supreme court and precedence has been set.

washington just blew a whole bunch of money and h1b1s are going to get dumped.

supremecourt.gov/opinions/11pdf/11-182b5e1.pdf

washington has now pissed off the entirety of the republican administration for nothing.

I go to OC. Bremerton is shithole.

>bike lanes paid for by motorists and other gay shit
Sounds like Seattle.

>breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/22/university-of-washington-declares-correct-grammar-is-racist/
Bix Nood, literally

That's not a good idea
I'm in WA, outside of Seattle , it is a very red state. laxed gun laws.
If Muslims try raping outside the city (and surrounding areas like Tacoma) the streets will run with blood

those are called mormons or their neighbors. they hate the coastals. I wouldnt be suprised if they just split off

Nah, whites are insanely complacent nowadays

I live in Washington and I can't wait until martial law is declared and it's open season on you faggots.

I'm in Tacoma... FUCK! I dont wanna dieeeee

Muslim rape is mostly a meme desu. American whites and blacks rape at least as much already.