Please help

I'd like to blogpost for a minute here because I need help. Once September hits, my leap year following high school will be over and I'll be going off to college. My sister, the subject of this post, will be moving up to high school.

The thing is, we've had the misfortune of being raised in a fatherless household by a careless, apathetic dishrag whore single mother who smokes weed in front of her children, and has had 6 male partners over the course of my sisters life. My sister used to hang around good students from good families who would be a good influence on her, but now she prefers the company of a pack of psychotic cunts who I'm pretty sure introduced her to pot (like mother like daughter).

My mother had her first child, my older brother, when she was 16, and we used to be great to each other, but he is now a hopeless degenerate felon leeching off my extended family, who are all just as dirt poor as my immediate family.

I've been doing all that I can to try to be a good influence on her. I've been working since I was 17 and never got fired (18 now), I've been exercising, and I've been studying as much as possible so that when I do go to college I'll be sure to exceed.

I've also been trying to tell her about the dangers of our rotten society but how could she understand anything like that when she's this young and exposed to so much of it so often that at seems normal?

How do I save her?

Hand her over to nuns.

I wish I could, user.

>>/reddit/

Seriously, you don't. Spend time with her, and save yourself. If she's smart she'll see the difference between you and your older brother and will act accordingly. If not, she'll turn out like your older brother and do you need another headache?

Is it not colloquial wisdom on Sup Forums to put your people above all else? What is the family if not the most immediate branch of your race?

final bump

Yes, and I agree with that. However, in your case, it seems that you were fucked from the beginning: no father, "apathetic dishrag whore single mother etc". Save what you can is what I'm getting at. You seem that of the first 2 children, you're on the right track. However, unless you can completely provide for your sister, it will end up doing more harm to the both of you than good. Which is why I advocate for a leading by example in your case. You can bring a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

But, if you've got your own place, can send her to another school, etc etc, essentially being a surrogate father, then go for that.

>Is it not colloquial wisdom on Sup Forums to put your people above all else?

No, that's for communist faggots. Take care of yourself first. Do your best to instill moral values in her, because eventually she's going to have to choose the right path on her own.

While i would agree with your second statement, don't be naive: there are no unifying values or dogma on Sup Forums

your situation... you have a job so you make decent money. Take your sister out to lunch, once a month, or so. Somewhere nice in the suburbs like longhorn steak. Different places. Dress normal. Make it part of your monthly budget. Talk about nothing.

Mate, I've got a 10 year old cousin that I love like a sister that listens to Nicki Minaj, imitates the "dances," and knows more than most girls I knew when I was 16. You wouldn't believe the shit I've heard her say.

You're fucked, mate. She's fucked. We're all fucked. You can't save her.

I should also add she has two of my most amazing parents in the world. They're wholesome, firm without being terribly strict, and all around ideal parents. But it's the current year, you can't beat the current year. Nothing can.

I tried the same shit with my little sister

and she's a fucking retarded sjw bitch now

it doesn't work, women are literally too fucking stupid, don't even waste the effort

user, she will be looking for male attention from males for the lack of a fatherly figuire. I hope you have a cute face and a sexy body because you will have to fuck her. I am not joking, having no father for such a young girl will end up badly. I suggest you spent alot of time with her and tell her you wouldnt want her to take a bad route.

This. You can't change people, just try to protect yourself from their failures... don't give them any money.

Also buy a gun and keep making those gains. Like some user said, there is a point where you know you can save her and by that time cut all connections with your family and get the hell out of their. God bless user and the only reason I say to fuck her is that you will be spending alot of money might as well get something in return. Be honest with her and expect alot of nonsense talk but you will have to deal with it. Redpill her at a decent spead.

Send her to Syria to be a jihadi's wife. It's your last chance.

Cant save her*

Thanks for the advice anons. I pretty much expected to be told to focus on myself, but I wish there was a more secure route.

If I try my best and she still turns out fucked then I'll be extremely disappointed but if I don't try I'll be so racked with guilt that I'll almost certainly kill myself.

You seem passionate about this so I'll take everything but the fucking her part of your post to heart.

Thank you very much to everyone who replied.

It's really pretty heartbreaking.

Also, rereading this post, it's hit me that the this new breed of decay that I'm trying to defend against is so different and so much more powerful than anything anyone who is alive has experienced that nobody really has a definite answer to my question, we're all just stumbling around in the dark. Holy fuck

Yeah, I mean, you should still try. I stll do- I've still got a part of me in the back of mind that says maybe I can make a difference. I'm just fully prepared for the fact that I can't.

Yeah, you're exactly right. I believe the internet plays a major role in it. She had an iPad, and some of the shit she's shown me on Youtube just blew my mind. Couldn't believe she'd be able to find it or even know where to look. They have access to all the world's degeneracy at their fingertips. And it's not just that- even if you limit their internet access they still go to school with kids who don't have such restrictions and will influence them.

No one has ever had to defend their kids or siblings against anything like this in history. We're fighting blind.

I guess the only true hope is to become so amazingly successful on our own that it would be impossible for our much more directionless family to not take everything we say as scripture.

Be a good friend to her. When she needs advice she'll come to you.

I was fortunate to be raised in a very good home that I am not sure I'll ever truly fully appreciate. On occasion my sister who is only a year younger than me would get into a situation where she'd be mad at my parents and at one point I remember running after her around town because of a quarrel with our parents and a guy she liked.

Moral of the story I was just there for her. That's all you can do and should do. Be there for her. Advise her on the correct action and if she chooses the wrong path let her fail.

I feel for you user you are confronted with more than you deserve. Best of luck. Crazy side note maybe religion would help. My sisters are both very upright morally and I would entirely place that on the shoulders of them being well developed Christians.

That's pretty much the only correct answer, imo. Become a beacon of shining light that they can't ignore. That's my plan, at least.

To add to that- I'd been a smoker since I was 14. pack a day for 10 years. I quit once I moved out to her area, didn't want to be a bad influence when I was around her.

Was hard as fuck giving that up, but I did it because I had to.

Thanks user. Every day I wake up, religion seems more and more like a bastion of sanity. Feels weird thinking that after all this time.

This might sound really arrogant, but I wonder how much this thought echos those of the leaders of the first European societies, ya know? Surely all the sweat and blood that it took to become as strong as they were was at least partially inspired by the desire to save their loved ones from themselves.

You should be proud, if you have the willpower to quit something that is created to be addicting, for the sake of those you love, then I think you have the strength to do anything for the same purpose.

Lead by example but at the end of the day you have to be prepared for any outcome. She is going to pass through her trials and will ultimately choose her own path and you may not like the outcome. Don't beat yourself up if she goes to the dark side. That's entirely on her.

Nah, it doesn't sound arrogant at all. I think the love of one's people- especially one's own family- was exactly what drove them. Nothing is a more motivating force.

I wish you the best of luck with your sister. I said earlier that she couldn't be saved, but I'm also drunk. If you be the best person you can be, I'm sure you can guide her away from this madness.

Thank you so much for all your advice, and I wish you the best of luck as well with your cousin. I hope that we meet again, unknowingly, in a real society, that we and others like us have created.

One day I'm sure we will.

need to make her the waifu of a Sup Forumsack. that will cure her.

it begins simply brother, women must have self esteem to find a good mate.

she must be fit. so work out with her every day.

she must be loved. so talk to her every day.

she must have a hobby. so find out what is a normie hobby she can flourish in.

if all else fails, the greatest bulwark against degeneracy are the mormons.

You can't. She's a female. They are all crazy.

In time, you will realize this.

You can't self-bump you retarded plebbit excrement.
is the place you're looking for

Who cares?