WTF Sup Forums ?

WTF Sup Forums ?
Since Trump was elected hundreds of illegal refugees are flooding into Canada.
Our border is a fucking sieve!!
I participated in the Great Meme war (never forget our fallen brothers) but wtf I didn't sign up for this. I thought electing Trump was all about saving the white countries and western civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpRYh4sVlMw
brickingitforcanada.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not Trump's problem, though. That's your fucking Cuckdeau's problem.

gotta save your own, we'll donate our memes

>I thought electing Trump was all about saving the white countries

It is

Fucking aussie you think you're being funny, your anglo brother is on the verge of extinction

digits confirm

They expect one of us in the wreckage

does this work?

>

you're better off with mexicans than muslims

damn

Do not worry my friend. Pic related.

why don't you just move to the US?!

sorry bro but you need to now find a way to vote out Trucuck. Use this as an opportunity. Rally the Canadians to understand that shitskins are shit.

CBC is on their high horse about it but so far it's only some 1,000 or so economic migrants (I mean """"""""refugees"""""""").

The numbers were bigger in 07/08.

It's still not a real problem. But it should be watched.

it's not that easy. Otherwise millions of Canadians would be doing it

OH SHIT I WASN'T AWARE OF THAT GET
Our legendary get skills may save us, all hope is not lost after all

Chceckd. You're the white devil congrats.

How? They need to go though the US to get to Canada

Better kick out the guy who invited them. And build wall. Also this sounds like our revenge for all the shit posting. All the Mexicans can run to you as a trojan horse. Those landscapers have a lot of experience for when the day of the rake comes.

its trudeaus fault m8, he said he was welcoming all of them and told everyone fleeing trump to go to canada

guess u need to vote for o'leary to fix it maybe

Canada is not white. Neither it is western country, since no western country has Islamic blasphemy laws. Those niggers are just coming home.

considering your options
I have so many Canadian neighbors (the best, quiet, maintain property and half the year they're not here)

Also get a right wing leader and well meme him in.

sry about that

Apparently everyone else in your country has bleeding heart for every one of our country's rejects.

Use this as an opportunity to inform your fellow neighbors of the dangers of muds

>hundreds
>in a country of 3X million
>that already let in ten thousand of them
I think we'll be fine, m8

Hide out and shoot them as they cross. You'd be in bumbfuck nowhere. You'd probably get away with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=CpRYh4sVlMw

You know how fast that 1,000 can turn into 4,000?

27 months

Sacrifices have to be made.

Serves you right for your shitposting and stealing our get.

Alright I got it, we'll take one for the team..

>And build wall.
brickingitforcanada.com/
That's the canadian understanding of building a wall

Goodbye user, kill 'em, kill 'em all!

You're gonna have to fix your own shit, Leaf. Until we consolidate power here we won't be in a position to Anschluss y'all. And we can't consolidate here without pushing out the undesirables. We'll try to push most of them south but that's as good as we can do for now. Hang in there, Pierre.

You guys have to ditch that pretty boy faggot ruining your country.

you'll be fine, one winter in Canada and they'll leave.

Our borders are air tight.

If you're white.

> I thought electing Trump was all about saving the white countries and western civilization

He will user, but we have gone too far down the path of the cuck to ever come back. So instead we will die in their places user. We'll accept every refugee, every Mexican, and every nigger, so that Europe and America won't be burdened by them, so when we buckle under the weight of the current year all the world will see the results of leftism, and then they will step back from madness.

Many will remember us as fucking leafs, and think that all we did was shitpost, mouthfuck dogs, and offer our asses to appease sexual emergencies. But some will remember our sacrifice, they'll know that we chose to take part in building a future we would never see. And I'm okay with that.

Motherfucker it isn't even warm out yet

There will be a lot more

That's where you're wrong kiddo

Aren't you describing Sweden though?

I dont fucking get it

These "refugees" were already in a safe country

ACCORDING TO LAW they have to stay in the first safe country they claimed assulym in.

Also Montreal is a safe haven city, ignoring federal law

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you love something, burn it.

Everybody write your mayors and MPs and ask them to oppose this sanctuary city bullshit.

I did already. We need t flood their offices with opposition.

Deport them and teach them a lesson.

Be mad at your own faggy leader, he's the one responsible for your lack of border security, it's not Trump's fault.

What did you think was going to happen?

>millions of Canadians would be doing it
fucking Toronto fags

I wonder who could have invited them in?

But it's fine Canada is inriched by refugees unless they are white.

And these poor refugees are the murderous savages. Man you people are so fucking wack. I can't wait until there's a Chinese boot on your neck.

3 more fucking years till we can vote our cunt PM out of office

Came here to post this tbvqh.

Have we started the fire?

>777
>unless they are white
What did Jesus mean by this?

nah, you killed nazi :^)

It was, but, as a great man once said, it's America first

I'm sure we said "it's not a real problem" at some point too, now you can't go to the grocery store or walmart without seeing a gaggle of disgusting shit skin taco niggers and their worthless chicken speak children using welfare. It will be a problem before you know it. Seems like it happened overnight here. Dems bussing them in didn't help either.

Death to America, come one come all. I'll sink this country full of people you hate if it makes Trump supporters feel uncomfortable.

Trudeau called Trump about that today
lol

Don't worry Leaf. They'll shut the borders down. I think Trudeau is about to show his real colours. He's a liberal, not a social justice warrior.

O'Leary will help you Jesus willing.