Explain how obamacare is bad, racist fucks

Explain how obamacare is bad, racist fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2015/12/18/news/economy/obamacare-cadillac-tax/
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>racist fucks
Because of people like you but that's just scratching the surface.

It's costly and you get fined if you don't have it.

>Taxing people to be alive is a good thing

Damn Chloe Moretz looks like *THAT*!?

1) Forcing individuals to pay private companies for insurance. This is inherently wrong.

2) Mandating EVERYBODY can get insurance NO MATTER WHAT, meaning premiums skyrocket. I'm not going into detail on that, if you don't know why that happens you shouldn't be arguing this.

3) Government is subsidizing those skyrocketed prices. I.E. Waste of my fucking tax money.

>muh healthcare
gibs are for niggers

What part of the ACA would you like explained or are you asking how it could have been improved? It is extremely complicated legislation. Somehow i doubt that you actually want a serious answer though.

money.cnn.com/2015/12/18/news/economy/obamacare-cadillac-tax/

Small businesses have to follow the 29/49 rule. Employees have to work under 29 hours a week and you can't have over 49 employees or your business will have to pay into it and eventually fail.

It's not really a for or against argument it's more like simple math.

This is the worst one I've seen yet. Have a (You).

post more chloes

What you are referring to is the individual mandate. It is largely irrelevant because generally speaking those who don't have insurance are usually unemployed or work part time therefore their employer does't provide insurance. The catch her is that they usually don't make enough to qualify for the individual mandate tax.

I actually know a pretty good amount about the aca and can take more questions.

because forcing anyone to do anything against their will is inherently wrong

are they related?

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

Tax "penalty" if you can't afford healthcare
Healthcare companies leaving markets
Doctors leaving regions
Healthcare costs have skyrocketed
"Affordable" plans is a joke - if you have a couple of kids, and are in a certain salary range, you're looking at 2k A MONTH, with absurdly high deductables.
We didn't get to keep our doctors
Doctors are swamped with paperwork, and idiotic rules, like getting in trouble if they help someone not in their region.

If you took the tax money it cost to implement it, you could have just bought healthcare for the mythical 10 million that needed it - and had money left over.

The only thing Obamacare has done is make health insurance companies enormous amounts of money - even with their crying poor and pulling out of regions, they've all made insane amounts of profit - one of the smaller ones made a 2000% increase in profits in 4 years.

Fuck Obamacare. It didn't fix a fucking thing.

I work freelance. I submitted my taxes this week, and didn't check off the box for insurance, and they took it. I can't afford the fucking rates this year, and I'm in great health.

Fuck Obamacare, and thank you Trump, for removing the penalty. Fucking WINNING.

Imagine forcing car insurance companies to not discriminate and accept rally drivers. Obviously, if you are a really driver and already have some solid certainty of your future expenditures, then you don't need insurance services, you can make your own funds, your own preparations.

It literally defeats the whole purpose of an insurance. Insurance is meant to be profitable for the young and healthy, the low risk demographics. So young families can be safe without thick payments.

It also tells old people to not make funds for their health care and just trust the government. Just like a rally driver taking normal car insurances for granted. Basically, it's a fucking shitshow.

This isn't happening everywhere, but you are correct that it doesn't fix most of the problems it set out to fix. Those in rural areas are particularity vulnerable to the ACA's shortcomings.

Expensive for the middle class.

Giving poor people money to get treatments is not economical.

Reduces rights of doctors.

Reduces quality of medical attention for non-poors.

More people getting treatment means less availability to get treatment especially with regards to time-sensitive conditions.

Sage, because fuck the Jews.

14A forbids slavery.

Love this

>tfw you know finally know a good amount about a topic, but no one asks you anything.

It helps niggers.

>Obamacare

Oxymoron

>Run small business alone.
>Bring home $50000 a year
>Half that goes back into business, live off other have
>Income keeps me out of major Obamacare subsidies
>Can't afford healthcare
>Marry 23 year old gf early before I turned 26

It coerces you into buying insurance from a government approved company without opening The market to competition. So you have no choice to buy expensive insurance or face a fine

gimme some tasty numbers knowledgebro

I had to buy it for my family for 4 months when I was between jobs. The cost was enormous, I got zero subsidies since I am a tech worker, but I had no income so it extra super sucked. We went with bottom tier and didn't visit doctors until I got a new job. It was over $1000 per month for copper tier. I read now it jumped 25%. So as a middle class person I was directly subsidizing the poor on a massive scale, which was unfair. This should have been based on income tax but it wasn't so people like me hated it.

It's really not the numbers you need to be looking at, it's the whole idea of the ACA. This is true premiums have risen significantly. This is due to a number of factors, eg."concierge" doctors are becoming more common because ACA insurers pay pennies of the dollar compared to what other private insurance pays. That's just one example though of the unintended consequences of the ACA. From it's inception the legislation was extremely iffy. FIrst of all you are trying to pass a comprehensive healthcare AND insurance reform. That usually won't work out too well. Most people focus on the insurance side of things and ignore the care side. Let me break down the biggest issues into a few concise points.

1. As I mentioned Insurance AND healthcare reform
2. Mandatory medicaid expansion was struck down by the supreme court. This is going to make it impossible to recoup the costs of the increased numbers of people provided with insurance.

cont. if anyone is interested

It's not single payer universal health care.

Why do I have to pay for honey boo boos triple bypass surgery when she didn't put down the fork

3. meaningful use and mandatory EHR integration. This is going to be a hugeeee problem for smaller clinics and practices that dont have the resources of larger systems.This will cause BIG problems for rural area doctors due to costs. Keep in mind this is mandatory for these practices to do.

Sweetie, you need to educate yourself.

All it had to do is set minimum standards and disallow rejection for preexisting conditions.

>racist fucks
Even if I did you'd probably deny my explanation on why it's bad. You're like one of those people who got Trump into office, and thank God.

Someone post the picture, you know the one

Cmon, it's a widely accepted fact even for degenerate liberals that Obamacare was written to make insurance companies richer. You can stop pretending now.

Only really benefits the extremely fucking poor, fucks everyone else over though

Welp, there goes my NoFap streak

im not paying for fat niggers

im not paying for fat people

Im not paying for whores who can't keep their fuck hole shut

>he doesn't have enough deductions to reduce his taxable income to the level of getting subsidies

Doing it wrong

Aside from your knowledgeable posts, where can I go to learn more? Any links, sites?

EXPENSIVE AS FUCK
at least for like 99% of people

hits you with a penalty of now 600 from your tax refund for not having obamacare

third party actually affordable health plans do not qualify to save you from the 600 penalty

its bullshit, and obama is a lying nigger

Mainly because Obamacare was originally a Republican plan. The whole scheme was devised by Republicans.

The biggest problems with Obamacare are that Obama was too much of a pussy to push through anything actually effective, instead he went to a Republican plan that Republicans abandoned and got nothing but a broken ass system and years of rage from all sides for his trouble.