What happened to todays leaks?

Everything is quiet about it? Did they pay him off or what? I saw one small recording but it wasn't much.

Other urls found in this thread:

projectveritas.com/2017/02/21/cnnleaks-part-i/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KTqcnMQ-tRk&feature=youtu.be
projectveritas.com/2017/02/21/cnnleaks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was a whole wad of nothing.

Call me a shill, but it raises a few questions.

Why would he sit on those files for 8 years without listening to them?

If he listened to them why would he need us to do so as well?

What could be the worst thing they could say in the proxmity of an intern or other low level goons?

Why is he releasing it now?

what do you mean? surely something with 190 hours. absolute silence about it to. like it never happened.

Someone fill me in. What leaks?

rush limbaugh played some damaging pieces of it on his show. theres 200 hours of audio people need to go through. its wikileaks style mass dump.

It's not even a leak really but more of an illegal wire tapping.

He recently obtained them for someone on the inside

secret recordings at CNN. Supposedly showing how corrupt they have been including poll rigging during the election. it was hot yesterday and today its radio silence every where. nothing on twitter, fb or any news I've seen

supposedly some guy in 2009 put a hidden mic in the CNN atlanta headquarters. it took him until now to release it. no one knows whats on the recordings because its 120 hours. if u want head over to the veritas website and you can listen to it there. sounds like a whole bunch of nothing desu, just people saying hi to each other as they pass the mic.

Go to the website yourself and listen. It's a bunch of noisy garbage 7 hour audio files with absolutely no context.

I'm not even a shill and wish something would come of it - CNN is fucking garbage propaganda.

got a link?

Did Rush Limbaugh listen to it all?

Someone from CNN? Sounds like someone might be laughing his ass off at the moment.

it's from 2009 to now 110 hours of audio is alot of work

Is there somewhere I can get the most damaging stuff? Something tells me O Queef over hyped his shit again

thanks user found it

projectveritas.com/2017/02/21/cnnleaks-part-i/

probably an IRL slide tactic, something big must be happening right.. now

I just feel like someone is trying to monotize autism while keeping the profits for himself. This starts feeling like a regular job at times, only I'm doing it for free. People have been listening to this shit randomly for hours and hours now, and so for nothing came of it, not even a wet fart.

Well shit, 24 hours into the release of a video game people achieve asinine high scores at autistic levels. Obviously our finest autists are at work and coming up with nothing.

He didn't sit on them for 8 years, he only got them recently.

He hasn't listened to all of them. During his livestream when the leaks were released he said "We are hoping the internet can go through these and find what's good".

The leaks are from all different sorts of meetings, some will have people in high positions. Even if it isn't majorly damaging, it will gives us a glimpse into how CNN operate and that can mean anything from how they get their sources to what they do with data.

It's too early to tell just yet, it hasn't even been 24 hours and this is only the first set the be released.

>have something to bring down cnn
>btw, if younhave something ill give you 10 k

Guy has literally nothing

So this O'Keefe dude said he had hours of raw CNN newsroom recordings, and hyped the shit out of them. "Bombshell recordings". "Media malfeasance". "Take down the network". "Exposing corruption".

Then he actually releases the tapes, and they turn out to be fucking nothing.

The tapes are from 2009, featuring low level staffers talking about random stories. The majority of the audio is silence or white noise, and the occasional conversations are barely audible.

So far literally nothing interesting has come out of the tapes. It also looks like O'Keefe himself didn't listen to them at all before releasing them. Just hype and hot air.

Right now he keeps saying shit like "120 hours of audio keep listening :^)", but people on Sup Forums and other sites desperate to find dirt on CNN are listening to sections at 5x speed and not finding a damn thing.

If someone has found something interesting, please give me the tape and timestamp. I fucking hate CNN and I'm still holding out hope that someone finds something, but for now it's just a load of bullshit.

yeah I think we get used for think tanking, hole finding, exploit, false flagging, and rumor milling

Like everything else O'Keefe does it is nothing but self-promotion

I told you goys it was a lot of nothing. Just stop paying attention to this stuff now. Anything else they release will just nothing too. Nothing to see here. Lots of nothing.

I'm giving it a chance but we've been oversold by this guy on at least two occaisions and I feel like I'm conned by gypsies.

He never said it would bring down CNN and he is simply asking for people to send more stuff to him. If you think it's possible that he has a recording of every single meeting then you're mistaken. He is asking people to start leaking more stuff so they can get more material, it's really that simple.

It's smart to wait, now is the perfect time to attack the MSM with such material, why would he have released it at any point the past couple of years?

That said, knowing him, i doubt there is a bombshell in it. Probably a lot of audio that proves CNN being biased and colluding with democrat politicians. So nothing new, but further confirmation of what we already know

All there is to do is spend a bit of time going through some audio files. As with Wikileaks, there have been threads where people roll and that is their designated audio file to listen to.

It's entirely up to you if you take part and it's entirely up to you how much time you spend on it. You're free to sit back and let others do the work for you.

He probably doesn't know what's in all the files and neither do we. If we find something, we find something. If we don't, then we hope that his offer for $10k for leaks will lead to something.

This was never going to be the smoking gun, but it's a start.

they got offered tapes from someone at CNN.

They have no time to listen to all of them.

Want volunteers to sift through them.

Leak could come from CNN itself and so they might be careful with this.

files could have worms, root kits, trojan horses, etc.

Project Veritas needs to be careful now.

Left is on war mode, now.

They have to be aware of potential traps and attempts to spy on them.

Unfortunately if there was anything good in there it would have been posted by now.

The tapes are only from 2009, nothing later.

It's a bullshit stunt for attention and money. He claimed to have damaging audio. He even called a "press conference" (read circle jerk) at CPAC to roll out the leaks where he showed a video of him talking about how the media is corrupt.

It's all a publicity stunt. The tapes are nothing, just another way for O'Keefe to get his name in the news. Kinda ironic, seeing as his whole schtick is saying the media needs to practice credible journalism.

Shill much fag. 200 hrs of tape.

You can't listen to 100+ hours in 12 hours
Site was ddos'd all day so people couldn't download them till they were put on torrent

Op is a faggot

>over 100hrs of content
>less than a day has passed

Some of the audio files have people discussing how they used bad data to make up their polls. Like I said earlier, it might not be enough to bring them down but there is definitely stuff in there that can be used to hurt CNNs credibility. And hurting a medias credibility is like kicking someone in the nuts. It's going to hurt them.

Why are people expecting an instant win? He has offered cash for more info and he is releasing more files soon. This is likely going to be a bunch of small issues that can be used to hurt CNN over time. If something else comes to light that does more damage, then great.

If you really feel that way, just don't do anything. Sit back and let others waste their time, but at least they tried instead of being defeatist.

Just to play the devil's advocate for second. If they are biased who's going to give a shit besides Infowars? They said on air they were biased towards Hillary and the black woman gave her the questions for the debate in advance. Nobody cared.

Come on guys use your brains. You're acting like one individual person needs to listen to the whole thing.

>120 hours of audio
>50 people, 2.4 hours per person
>5x speed, less than half an hour real time per person

Call it a full hour per person with slowing the tapes down when there's actual speech.

Give me the tape and timestamp of CNN employees saying they knowingly use bad data to bias polls. Also if you're talking about the section where two producers discuss why they don't want to use a Rasmussen poll, that's nothing.

>Sit back and let others waste their time, but at least they tried instead of being defeatist.

That's true, but it really makes me angry because I wasted my time before. I hope you guys find something, I really do.

Agreed. The whole thing has been combed through many times over by now. if it's nothing now, it's nothing forever.

Hi James

>Give me the tape and timestamp of CNN employees saying they knowingly use bad data to bias polls.
Sure thing, I will search for the thread for you now. I'll start bookmarking and making notes if I'm going to have to start providing this stuff to other people now.

Because Alan Comes was the leaker and when he got assassinated, he decided it was too hot, or maybe he didn't even receive the leaks.

Just wondering, if those leaks are illegal does listening to them and then handing the data over to O'Keefe make us coconspirators?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KTqcnMQ-tRk&feature=youtu.be

I went through everything this morning. Unfortunately, the leaks appear to be nothing substantial.

I went through everything this morning. Unfortunately, the leaks appear to be nothing substantial.

The yellow lizard alien pic incident was a carefully organized distraction crafted by shareblue to turn Sup Forums's interest.

It worked.

hmm

Basically O'Keefe didn't do his job and crowdsourced it to the internet to do the dirty work.

I went through everything this morning. Unfortunately, the leaks appear to be nothing substantial

>Did Rush Limbaugh listen to 190 hours of recording in 24 hours?

> (OP)
>Like everything else O'Keefe does it is nothing but self-promotion

Miss X: “I read a CNN poll that was taken on June 26 and 28th, and I know that the hearing for the case, the fire fighters case was on the 29th, so the poll was done right before it, and those are still the poll results we’re reporting, so I asked someone in DC who does the poll results about why we hadn’t updated it, and said there were a few newer polls from last week and the week before and there’s CBS news polls and a Rasmussen poll, and he said we don’t use Rasmussen, and I said does CNN plan to do another poll if we’re only using that. He said we’re not going to be doing another poll, those are the results we’ll be using. So I don’t see how that’s reporting all sides because that poll said hold for release until Friday the 10th.”

Arthur Brice: “Who did you talk with?”

Miss X: “Paul [CNN’s Deputy Political Director Paul Steinhauser].”
Arthur Brice: “Yeah, he’s your director. Yeah, he’s pretty high up in the food chain. I agree. I think it’s dishonest to use outdated information if new information shows something that is in variance with what you’re reporting. It’s just, it’s dishonest.” projectveritas.com/2017/02/21/cnnleaks/

listen fag, its called a division of labor, you could put that shit out for transcription on mechanical turk in batch jobs and get the shit done in an hour. im quite certain if there was something in there it would be there already.

turn it from what though? although you are totally right, and i bet whoever came up with that on the spot probably got a huge fucking promotion

>reddit spacing
shill

Ok Alex, it's time for bed

A big nothing sandwich from O'Keefe. This was a transparent self-promotion stunt. While I hope that someone finds something, there isn't any positive reason to assume that themis audio has enough to "sink CNN." And don't give the 'James never said...' routine. He cockteased everyone and has only a bag of air.

We are working through the files and we are finding juicy shit. It'll start rolling out soon.

I bet it's an ARG and there's a whole bunch of shit encoded in the audio.

>the it's nothing meme
i remember this from the wikileaks days when the hill shills were panicking

I feel like Veritas is a honeypot to draw out players, some of his stuff has clearly been highly organized psyops against psyops...we offer course interpret that as a fail or let down...5d chess

lame and you keep using those gay ctr pepes

This approach is only sensible if they have gone through significant amounts of material and already have positive identification of at least 3 or 4 significant pieces of malfeasance.

With the points raised about the division of responsibility it means that if veritas really haven't screened this before releasing they are complete idiots - the outcome would be they are just the boy who cried wolf, reducing credibility of future releases.

The benefits of getting the community into a treasure hunt mode is just as the case with wiki leaks, which led to literally thousands of people

This approach also avoid any attempt from CNN to attack due to the "editing" as they released all the raw footage first.

They could have done a better job of indexing it, curating it, providing context and making a wiki for people to contribute on ala wiki leaks - make it simpler for people to consume and self organise. If I were them I also would have pretranscribed around 10pc of content including at least one bombshell to start dropping online over first 48 hours as community could form around it.

Anyway let's see. They are in danger of being labelled a hype train hat doesn't deliver if this fails.

>being labelled
every time based o'keefe says or does anything, he's labeled as furiously as possibly by the whole media and all shills

the bigger his story is, the more IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING we hear

wow someone recorded boring meetings that probably take place by the thousands each year.

the whole point of this was to get him publicity and clicks.

it's also a good tool for self reflection. if you actually sat and listened to hours of random audio, you may need to choose another path.

Not a lot has been found so far. At least not that I've seen anyone go crazy over. Most incriminating thing I heard was a voice clip confirming that they had used outdated polling data, but none of the big bombshells we were expecting.

I'm getting the feeling that this was more of a publicity stunt to attract other whistleblowers to come forward, somewhat of an 'investment' if you will.

Also there's another thread going around with a link to download all of the audio.

>Putting pizzagate on a macro claiming CNN is fake news

Fucking ridiculous to offer 10k for new leaks and not pay some people to comb the shit he's too lazy to listen to himself.