Archaic witchcraft practitioners are asking people to join them tomorrow casting a spell on Trump

Archaic witchcraft practitioners are asking people to join them tomorrow casting a spell on Trump.

Shall we show them the power of memetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 54:17&version=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=iamZNpXz9hs
docdro.id/Mk7zsG9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 54:17&version=KJV

We shall.

This is news in 2017

The left is going to have middle America voting Republican for 200 years

Zey LOVE ze Donald

yesh

Zey do

The Church has fallen

YES RALLY MY MEME MONKEY MINIONS
WE WILL UNITE OUR SPIRITUAL ENERGIES AND DEFEAT THEM!!

Can someone photo shop the nipples to be puffier.

Styx has puffier and darker nipples

There are older and much more powerful weapons at our disposal, let's give them hell.

>pagans say that their religion is redpilled

>this shit happens

Was there ever any truth to their bullshit?

Bastet = cat memes and cat worship

cant wait for this pope to go, the worst popo we've ever had

Let us lynch these damned witches with memes.

Pollack pope is bes pope

>(((witches)))
>actually just wiccans & other degeneracy

I think we should join them, the more joining, the funnier it will be if nothing happened, which is always the case with wiccans and tumblr-pagans

american wiccans actually complain about actual pagans celebrating pagan festivities that are tradition since hundreds of years. because

>The nazis celebrated those too
>Krampus is a sign of oppression
>Funkenfeuer is racist
>Perchtenlauf is fascist

Wiccans need to be exterminated

>pic related: local pagan Funkenfeuer festivity last year

Nuke the Vatican

No, the Vatican is full of old men who helped many axis people who were sought after for bogus war crimes charges to escape and live a happy life until their death.
The pope is the only shame here. Not the vatican

youtube.com/watch?v=iamZNpXz9hs

wtf is that thing

Wiccans

My daughter was telling me that "real" practitioners follow a strict code of do no harm and that anything meant for harm comes back on them three fold.

PRAISE BE TO KEK!

A short, fat, gay, pagan wizard that bruises easily, apparently never showers and by now has no teeth.

This is the dude who wrote the shitty spell. Mikey is going against Kek and the Holy Spirit, he is fucked.

The curse will rebound on them with the power of a thousand frogs behind it. PRAISE

No wonder he's into the occult, he's a literal skeleton.

does this include mexican warlocks?

I heard he will join in

if xxx than the main witch will die an ironic untimely death.

Meme assault in 28 minutes!

This man dies during his first incantation if doubles.

Kek wills it.

Bullshit. Drug fueled orgies are GUARANTEED to remove magic power. I doubt many of these people are in their 30s. Hell, i'm willing to bet that not a single one is a virgin.
How can they possess magical power when they do not follow the two main rules?

If digits the main witch will be struck by a drunk driving illegal.

Our magic is stronger. Our tulpas are nastier. Let's memefuck paganism, they're a bunch of fucking delusional weirdos.

People think Trump is evil. Witches think Trump is evil
Evils want to cast a spell on Trump to stop evil? But witches are chaotic affiliated aren't they?
If they are chaotic, then they don't really give a shit unless Trump wants establish order.
But the people want order. So people who want order want other people to work with witches who are all for chaos to stop a guy who wants order because Trump wants to end chaos?

ALL MEMETIC WARRIORS REPORT HERE TO CONCENTRATE BACKLASH AGAINST THESE BITCHCRAFT PRACTICING WHORES
KEK HAS GRANTED APPROVAL WITH 77s

let them try, we will cast a counter spell

Start your wizardry, praying, and casting. 30 minutes before the 24th to protect the God Emperor

I know enough about Wicca that they can't just go around casting spells on people without severe consequences. The Law of Threefold Return would be in effect, and we know from experience that Trump has some kind of divine protection against this kind of shit. They'd only be fucking themselves.

Reminder we need to do it tomorrow night too. I checked the FB page and many seemed unsure which night to cast. Retards.

Curses will be coming in 20 minutes and Friday night at midnight, as well.

>Literally trying to use witchcraft
>"We're the good guys!"

Just spread the word, also when burgers are sleeping.

Shadilay, brothers.

>tfw one kek worshipping wizard's ejaculate contains more power than a thousand "witches"

>trying to take on the power of almighty Kek

Shadilay!

I'll literally tattoo this on my chest if Trump wins re-election

>A Mexican warlock's magic wasn't enough to prevent a Trump presidency
Why do these witches think their magic will have any effect?

Remember we have the particle accelerator.

docdro.id/Mk7zsG9

A rare tattoo that I can endorse.

>this is not a curse

Actual witch here: The spell was doomed as soon as he said this. One of the first rules of magic, is, never apologize.

Indeed, his T is low. He doesn't have the strength of will to not couch it in half apologies and explanations.

To know, to dare, to will, to KEEP SILENT

The whole thing was doomed as soon as they made a FUCKING FACEBOOK PAGE advertising it.

Amateurs!