Why do asian people wear this shit? do they actually thinka little pollution is going to kill them?

why do asian people wear this shit? do they actually thinka little pollution is going to kill them?

Pollution and generally cities are incredibly overpopulated.

why do you feel so insecure about it?

why do europeans feel insecure about muslims wearing hijabs

>file name

its apparently to prevent others from getting sick if you are sick

Pretty sure they just wear it if they are being considerate about a cold they have
Or if they are raping people

They don't wear it to avoid illness they wear it to avoid to contaminate others when they're ill

Filthy humans will kill you. If Alex Jones was smart he'd push these.

disease spreads fast in ching chong land

they wear them in the west, I often see it around campus

they don't want to get bird flu just from being on the bus?

>oh no
>I'm sick
>I better be a responsible human being and both go to work AND not get other people sick like an asshole

or

>oh no
>we asians plan our cities effeciently
>but at the cost of of being packed closely into this city with millions of other people
>and living in thick clouds of poisonous smog
>I better take some responsibility for my own well being

>In Japan it is considered 'polite' to wear these masks if you are suffering from a cold in order to prevent it from spreading and it's now quite popular as a result. This accounts for the use of surgical masks by most Japanese individuals in populated areas, but they can also be worn to combat allergies.

I never thought about combating allergies. I have terrible seasonal allergies, maybe I'll try this in the summer.

I wear these when I head into cities and dirty areas. You must realize and embrace that your problem is with asians.

why dont non-asian people wear this shit? do they actually thinka little pollution isnt going to kill them?

because they realize that in a city of several million people, packed like sardines, being out and about while sick requires certain precaution. literally nothing wrong with this.

meanwhile pakis go emergency rooms here with nothing but a fucking cold, and are still coughing and sneezing all over people.

I live far away from a city so the air is fresh and clean.

T. Chink chinkerson

1. fuck you
2. we don't want to look like autists
3. no pollution
taking picture of my white hand with time stamp on it hold on

They wear them for cosmetic purposes as well as to keep others from getting sick. It's also for women who don't put on makeup.

Nothing to do with pollution, just when you are ill you don't want it to spread to others, why are you such a selfish cunt op?

Some girls wear it when they haven't make up on, going out without make up is considered impolite in Japan and some Asian countries, so they would just cover their faces with mask

this is the only thing japan does I wish we did in the west too

having a cold fucking sucks already, having to blow your nose all day every 30 seconds is pure torture, by the end of a sick work day your head will be pumping, nose and uperlip area red raw, an industry sized bin of used tissues by your side

if we had these masks I could just mouthbreath and let the snot run down my nose into my mouth like the gross slob I am ALL DAAAAAY LONG and nobody would notice

fuck I'm jealous