Do you ever find yourself missing the early-to-mid 2000s, Sup Forums?

Do you ever find yourself missing the early-to-mid 2000s, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWyfa3ild60
youtu.be/3Yd4GG3bed0?t=2m43s
youtu.be/hUO-sRLotOI?t=57s
youtu.be/pGL2rytTraA?t=1m46s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not anymore since Samurai Jack season 5 is coming out soon

grew up then, times were simpler. It seemed like people cared. Everything has gone to shit

Great show by the way!

degeneracy wasn't as bad as today.

Did he ever fuck that red haired English QT?

She was hot.

Also Arnold as Baron Van Steuben was money.

I miss emo boys. They're still my fetish.

Libertys kids. Used to watch that at my grandmas on PBS

They weren't that great, objectively. But yes, I do miss them, simply because the 2010s are so shitty that they make the early 2000s look like a party.

This show was the shit. We used to watch episodes of this in Social Studies class in fourth and fifth grade.

With the theme song by Aaron fucking Carter?... Goddamn, those were the days.

No the oughts were shit.

90s and 80s were Americas last gasp.

No, I miss the early 90s

It was a good time to be into "pop-punk".

But 2000-2006 was good

Anybody who hates the 00's is thinking about post-2006. 2007 was when iPhones and social media went mainstream.

Holy fuck I loved that show.

Most A E S T H E T I C 90s/early 2000s vid coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=pWyfa3ild60

Did the blonde and the redhead ever end up fucking?

Nah, he got cucked by the local natives. All of them.

bump

Fuck no. That was when degeneracy was taking root. Entertainment was plagued with NAH MEEN studio gangster videos pushed as cool. Here blacks move in and ruin the neighborhood and Ben Stiller plays the goofy white man.

youtu.be/3Yd4GG3bed0?t=2m43s

White music was being taken over by emo/scene faggotry that was devoid of any style or talent and was mostly about dreaming up a tragic home life so you could whine and scream about it. Those same snowflakes became SJWs.

youtu.be/hUO-sRLotOI?t=57s

Pop music was lost completely. Garbage like this was played nonstop in a time before you could choose the content you wanted. People were realizing you could control youth through entertainment and molding young minds to accept filth, pic related the comments on this video.

youtu.be/pGL2rytTraA?t=1m46s

That's where the culture war started you just weren't paying attention.

This. 90's were the best. Music started to turn shitty in the 2000's, and post 9/11 world was all around distrustful and shitty.

This is when shit started to get politically correct, because they wanted to silence any conspiracy theories.

This decade truly is a cesspit. or are they all like this?

rise brother. the war for liberty continues.

bap