They think they know magik

Well Sup Forums, will they succeed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is hilarious, considering their primary deity is famous for grabbing faeries by the pussy.

The group that dislikes Trump are actually heretics now. Would ya look at that

public stake burnings when?

Suffer not the witch to live! Kill in the name of the God Emperor!

Day of the stake when?

Meme magic >>>>>>> any other magick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wiccan

Make America Great Again!

Attempting to use "magic" didn't work out so well for the Chinese during the boxer rebellion.

their magic will fail. meme magic prevails

Welp, looks like it's time to literally hunt witches again.

Damn, Sweeny Todd can do magic now too?

We can help if you faggots will pray to Jesus. You're all going to Hell with the satanists at this rate.

omg that's funny!

Meme magic beat moloch, so i can't disagree.

get confirms

>literally heretics

BEST TIMELINE

>repeated cast magic spells
>they never work
>still think you're a witch
How do these people live?

Under rated post

>cant even drive
>we can into magikssss

usually when they don't get what they want but they interpret a random event as proof that it kinda worked but they fucked up the execution. When they get what they want for a totally unrelated reason (they moved their ass) confirmation bias makes them think the ritual is responsible for it

literally Fake news

They're going to find out that Kek's wrath is worse than a thousand voodoo dolls and that he protects the God-Emperor like a shield

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

If all the NEETS and Autists on this board agree to make tomorrow a day of NOFAP, we can conserve our sacral energy and use it to strengthen the Emperor.

Meditate on this sigil of Shadilay, and project its unity and protection towards Washington D.C.

Their pathetic attempts will fizzle and die against the mighty collective of meme magic.

Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ, we bind and break all witchcraft, curses, spells, and powers against Donald J Trump- and through the Blood of the Lamb - destroy the works of every witch, warlock, wizard, sorcerer and all other powers of darkness have intended for him and his family .

Ia Azathoth!

Let the magic flow back upon the casters and harm them in every way they sought to harm Donald Trump.

Ia! Azathoth!

checked, February 24th confirmed National Witch Suicide Day

cheketh
now witness me

> How do these people live

There's like 50.000.000 americans chanting ''not my president'' and you wonder how witches cope with spell failure?
Pretty fucking easy I reckon.

Their spells are based in falsehoods and can't possibly succeed

They literally need to advertise because they can't match our power!

Kek