If you had to pick one, which would you back in a race war?

If you had to pick one, which would you back in a race war?

I'd pick blacks and think anyone that says otherwise didn't think about it.

sage

Fair enough

I guess I could make a thread about the alien picture instead

Is that pic sand niggers vs niggers?

dindus certainly

May be. I just googled Hispanic vs black and that came up. He could also pass for certain types of Asians too now that I look.

Not very diverse looking tbhfam

>Hue would be a traitor to his own

Very possible.

They all look like monkeys to me anyways.

I would back dindus vs spics.

Black Men are testosterone-laden, uber-muscular, ultra-alpha BEASTS that demolish any bitch ass white or brown boy that dares to stand in their path. As a white "man" I stand almost in awe at the might and strength of the individual Black man. The Black man is the True Master Race, not us pale, pasty bitch ass white boys.

Would back spics for the sole reason that their birthrates fall to white levels when exposed to first world conditions, instead of constantly breeding like rabbits despite having no incentive to do so.

Also sage

I'd kill the niggers, too many Mexicans on our border and at least the Mexicans other than being illegal and ugly aren't burning their neighborhoods when they get shot by the cops and aren't committing the largest percentage of crime in the country,

Also, can you please stop making theses threads Jamal? Thanks you you stupid nigger.

hajahajajaja.

blacks cant fight worth a damn.

theyre good at hollering and backpedaling though

Both, give them the guns to wipe each other out

that was the plan, instead they turned on society at large

But blacks are going down percentage wise and spice are going up, in America anyway

Hispanics because their cocks feel better, plus they're half white genetically speaking

Honestly. We need to meme them into a war with each other to further the idea we need to cut off immigration

In the US? Blacks, because they don't account for that much of the population and don't grow at all.
Internationally? Spics, because Africa is gonna be China x6 if nothing is done to curb their population.

Niggers got to be exterminated. Hispanics at least believe somewhat in family.

Agreed. For America only? Blacks. The world over, spics.

>don't grow at all

Why is Sup Forums full of retards that parrot bullshit all day long? Niggers have 580,000 kids each year on top of 100,000 half-niggers born to non-nigger mothers each year. That's nearly 700,000 niggers and half-niggers born each year with only 300,000 niggers dying each year. They increase by 4 million a decade.

Hispanics, some of them are bro-tier.

Hispanic you massive cuck, they have more European blood and are less stupid

I'm siding with the spics

I never got this meme. Spics are bad but they aren't nigger tier i.e. not equal to niggers. All you have to do is close the borders, curb the population a bit and let them assimilate after two or three generations and the majority of your problems are gone. I'd rather live in Argentina than South Africa if you know what I mean. I would back spics in both cases, America and the world.

Fun Fact: There are more Europeans than spics in the world and birthrates suggest this won't change.

spics for sure.

love all my fellow """"white americans"""" picking spics, the only real choice here is to let them kill each other. Like watching monkeys at the zoo.

Hispanics > Niggers

Spics would win, regardless.

Hispanics of course

>attractive women
>tasty food
>smarter
>harder working

Mestizos. If they really feel the compulsion, they can do shit that would have made the nips in Unit 731 recoil in horror. I think it's their Aztec blood coming out.

Ever see any of those cartel torture videos?

>successful Blacks
>successful Mexicans

I would pick Black people, my time in the United States Marine Corps has taught me that Blacks can be just as functional as whites. Mexicans are a different story though. Good at being forced to do shit, bad at leading.

Latino*

Hispanics are people of Spanish speaking countries so this would include Spain.

So unless if you are saying Hispanics. I'd side with Hispanics due to EspaƱa. Arriba Arriba.

Though i'd also side with Latinos, due to number, and due to those fucking Cartels ESE.

Blacks = Violent as civilians
Mexicans = Violent as gangsters

You want random nigger shit or cartel shit?

Knew a mexican kid from an incredibly poor family that I would play melee with.
He was a total bro and ended up becoming a border patrol officer.
I grew up in the 9th wardnew orleans ghetto as a nerdy white kid.
Spics>blacks
That being said i lived in california for a long time as well so i saw some real burrito trash who lived there.

i like black people more because while the majority of them are stupid they also have potential to be smart whereas mexicans are consistently just below average and content with it

seriously name ONE mexican intellectual

>I have my opinion

>Anyone that doesn't share my opinion is wrong

>High school several years ago
>small group of niggers and group of spics
>every few days you'd see them bitch at each others and start fight because of their own little racewars

I choose you spics. Niggers can't into cuisine

>Hello Darkness, I'm Lib-Dem
>I've come to rent your arse again.

-To the tune of that song-

Hispanics would win easily. I'm with them.

The only thing against what your saying is the fact that without the white man blacks would still be in grass huts eating eatchother. Africa is without the most resource rich continent with good weather and soils. There is no reason any human should not be thriving there. So while your average black is indeed more physical then your average white, I would say your average white is more capable then your average black.

>not siding with based hispanics
Kek

Spics are human in a way that blacks are not

Always pick the winners, the obscene beans.

>two 99 dub*s

This means something.

>(You)

it means that beans are allies