Call or email your congressmen
>3. How can I contact my congressmen?
Senate: senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm?OrderBy=state
Rep: house.gov/representatives/find/
4. What do I write?
>Something that encourages your congressmen to vote yes on the bill
>5. How can I track the bill?
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/s354

mfw when my congressman's last name is Grijalva .

bump

Bumping

Can we make a list of all the benefits that would come from this?
And I mean ones that we can say publicly...
>Helps the average American worker
What else?

> tfw when you pass the RAISE Act and stop the flood of immigrants from pouring into the USA, thus securing a future of your people

Bump again. This is it boys

I say we go full blast and offer blacks reparations in exchange for joining us in the immigration war. Tell the blacks they can have all the immigrant gibs and we net gain 20 million votes over the Democrats and close this bitch down for good

Kathryn Steinle

On July 1, 2015, a man fired a stolen gun on Pier 14 in the Embarcadero district in San Francisco, California. The bullet ricocheted off the pavement, then struck 32-year-old Kathryn Steinle in the back, causing her to die two hours later at a hospital. Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez, an illegal immigrant from Mexico who had previously been deported five times, was arrested and charged with her murder.

The shooting sparked controversy and political debate over San Francisco's status as a sanctuary city.

What would you pay to have her back if she was your sister?

She told her father "Don't let me die Daddy" as he held her after she was shot. The mayor should hang

saying it will help the American worker, especially the lowest rung, is the #1 argument we can make that will resonate the loudest and cut through all the "muh racism" charges

The primary benefit I see is the end of family preference in immigration

Currently the majority of immigrants we take in are a result of us saying "Oh you're Dr. Pajeet's cousin welcome!". This means that Pajeet's cousin gets in but a European can't. Third worlders effectively clog our immigration system with their dirty retarded relatives. Under the new system by limiting it to the nuclear family you favor nations which have strong systems of family planning. You will no longer have the scenario of entire families migrating after one member gets his foot in the door, something third worlders constantly do.

You are thinking of the wrong things here. Muh racism is irrelevant because Republicans control Congress. Democrats will largely vote against this just because. The problem comes from Senators like McCain and Graham who are in tight with globalist forces. We need Republican voters across the country to spam their senators demanding they support a reduction in immigration- it does them no good to support globalism and lose their senate seat when they get primaried.

Helps colored folk get jobs immigrants take.

This is true. When you hear about caps on immigration, such as the 700k # in the 90s reform, it does not include family members, which doubles immigration almost every year. The nuclear family clause is a must have

Listen up.

Obviously I support this. But don't for even a milisecond think that Tom Cotton is /ourguy/. If you were to make a list of people in congress who are the most owned by Israel, Tom Cotton is right at the top.

Schlomo Cottonstein.

He's smart though. He's trying to corral the populist energies so he can re-direct it to neoconservative foreign policy later.

He thinks he'll win you over with immigration, then you'll forget to care when american soldiers die for Israel.

Well, thank you for the legislation that has no chance of passing but will get you some good buzz from populist border hawks, Tom Cotton. Fuck You.

good luck america make it happen

Nigger fuck off, I don't give a single shit about Israel

>let the white race die because evangelicals are supporting a movement that americans and british intelligentsia supported for over a hundred years

I think I genuinely hate you

He's right. Cotton is a very good goy, but he's been improving. Still watch out for him to throw gasoline on Iran and try to send in our best IDF divisions

This. I don't give a fucking shit about Israel, the middle east or foreign policy at this point. We NEED this badly, or our nation may never recover...

good goy

easy man you are misunderstanding that well-intentioned user. he is right that Cottonberg is not to be followed when he starts warmongering for Them

Yeah no fucking shit. You guys are missing the point.

I love the bill. But its god damn criminal to let Tom Cotton get good buzz from this. People need to stop posting that pencil neck's face all over the place to associate him with populism.

>good goy, save the white race hehe

Hey guess what? If America collapses due to racial civil war then Israel loses its main protector and gets zerged by muslims. So what the retarded you is saying is that it's better for the white race to be driven to extinction because jews, as a parasitic race, will go down with us.

You're fucking stupid.

Your reading comprehension is bad user

>a sudden obsession with Israel

Literally all republicans agitate for Israel. Pat Buchanan didn't become president because he agitated against Israel. What kind of fucking retard thinks anyone should give a fuck about Israel before all else?

And if America continued to become less white until it had a non-white majority I'd welcome a jewish inspired WWIII. It is better that the entire country be wiped out than shitskins rule here.

>implying letter from Sup Forums mean more then Soros shekels

Your comprehension of priorities is bad.

agreed. If whites lose control we are going to take the non whites down with us.

Who is the President faggot?

suggestions for another semi-high profile republican congressman that we could target our efforts towards so he can push this bill?

We're all in agreement here. But that user is right. Tom Cotton is as establishment as they come and will send you into Iran the first chance he gets

Fuck I wish Buchanan had won

Lol at all of these people on Sup Forums thinking they have the ability to organize to the level that the democrats are now. Keep trying y'all! I believe you're calls aren't going to be outnumbered at all!

Hahahaha. Sounds like you all could use a little more Koch cash. You all are hopelessly outmatched. Y'all have the House and Senate for now, but a storm is coming in 2018. A big, blue storm..

>25 Dem seats up in states Trump won
The tears are gonna be epic. Nice digits though