The Warrior Gene - why Black Men are dominant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

As a white "man", it's taken me a lot of soul-searching and deep thinking to find out why our race is as it is. In the end, it is clear that whites have the Cuckold Gene and Blacks, Middle Easterners and other such races have the Warrior Gene, which is why they are so aggressive, violent and prone to wars in their own countries.

In the end it is clear that we, as white men, are genetically flawed creatures that were never truly meant to exist. This is something even our own women recognize, as they flock in droves to powerful Black men, leaving us white "men" with nothing but our dicks in our hands. It's over for us whites.

Bump

shill bait thread meant to slide other threads dont post here and sage also if this was true why were there slaves really fires your neurons

only quads can destroy the giga niga

What a fucking joke.

I can't even name a big war in Africa. Millions of whites died in WW1 and WW2 in the last century.

Not to mention the other 2000 years of recorded history in Europe. The only whites are decedents of warriors and surviving soldiers, or nobels.

Blacks are mostly isolated tribes and former slaves.

Africans think they can fight?

can you get off Sup Forums you fucking nigger no one likes you and your fetish if being cucked

Saged

Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, BBC. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these black men out here.

Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for KEK-HOLDS. While your girlfriends ask for KEK-HOLDS and WISH that they could get FUCKED by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the orgasm just SPEWS out. Keep saying NIGGER, keep saying BLACK.

Come on you KEK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this shit! I’ll be that monkey. I’ll be that monkey. Yup, with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She’s imagining a HUGE Black Cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildos!?

You guys don’t possess the BBC gene. That’s why you’re upset. No BBC equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these African Cocks. These Rhino Dicks. That’s why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it.

So what you're saying is to cut funding to african countries. I like that idea.

the fact that you can think deeply and soul search means you are vastly superior to the non empathetic nigger, they have no ability to think in abstracts and cannot even feel love, lmao, blacks are litterally the worst

No, what he's saying is we should exterminate all people of color to protect the white race. I like how OP thinks personally.

>tfw, chang thunderwang cucks your wife with his 9 inch BYC

This is disgusting. Get this the hell of my board. Yeah they're probably more alpha then you but i've got high testosterone and am not a nigger idiot.

Indian Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BIC!

When white bois see an Indian Man coming, they naturally lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentally ill wrecks they are in comparison to an Indian GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Indians!

God made some men bigger and some small but Mr. Colt made us all equal.

go away ltg

nice try you fucking cuckold scot

>Indian Men are
THE BIGGEST BETA BLUE KEKS ON THE PLANET!

Conquered over and over and over and over again
>"Willing to receive" indeed