New BTC Bread

Bitcoin has surpassed $1200 mark and holding.

Next stop is gold parity. With possible ETF March 11th.

Libertarian's around the world are having trouble containing their orgasms as this disruptive technology fucks banks in the ass and we get our economic freedom back!

Also Trump is our president.

-- Where to buy BTC--
coinbase, kraken, local bitcoins, paxful, or some random guy on street

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/canada-central-bank-blockchain-tests/
coindesk.com/faster-than-lightning-sprite-proposes-new-design-for-bitcoin-payments/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not politics. Slide thread. Use the catalog to post in the other 50 threads about this. Sage.

no u

comfy btc thread

>eradicating the nation state with radically decentralized cryptographic protocols isn't politics
ok

>trust reform isnt part of politics.
get out.

>robbing the federal reserve of power
>blockchain technology fundamentally changing how all organizations will operate including the government

>not politics

>Cuckshed chekem
We only like trumpcoin and cuckcoin

coindesk.com/canada-central-bank-blockchain-tests/

You shills are out in force today

Im a poorfag who knows nothing about bitcoin, is it still wise to invest?

BUY SADH NOW

Its a good day for early investors.
t. mining in 2011

Just because you're a Luddite who can't appreciate disruptive technology, don't hate on the rest of us.

Buy when it comes back down.

hmm, maybe I should start shilling the crypto-pill more often on Sup Forums. Then you retards would stop arguing about stupid bullshit all day.

Reminder that the price is skyrocketing despite small block size.

>2 threads in the catalogue about bitcoin
>one has reached bump limit
Still too many as far as the shills are concerned.

Wait so are bitcoin threads confirmed to be suppressed? I started one this morning and it was deleted within 5 minutes.

I hope they increase the capacity soon because 1 MB won't last forever.

They are working on that and have been for a few years. The main issue is overcoming the 51% attack issue.
coindesk.com/faster-than-lightning-sprite-proposes-new-design-for-bitcoin-payments/

SegWit + LN

I don't know how anyone could support a hard fork after what happened to ethereum last summer.

Don't invest until you can explain what bitcoin is to your grandpa.

Just try and turn one Bitcoin into $1200 cash or deposit. I know of NO BANK or MERCHANT in this area who would perform that transaction. None. Bitcoin is NOT LEGAL TENDER. Period. It is NOT Legal Money in the USA. Period. Bitcoin is FAKE MONEY. Period. End of story.

is it easier to buy bitcoin now?
the last time I did it I had to buy second life money and trade it for bitcoin

Is it a currency or is it a baseball card?

Move it to /asp/

>he doesn't know you can get a 5% discount off normal premiums buying silver/gold with BTC

plebbiest tier

A non-physical currency I pulled out of my ass and create by doing calculations on video gaming hardware isn't real currency.

USAA :^)

Coinbase.com, localbitcoins.com, etc

Also BUY PEPECASH YOU RETARDS

Eventually, but we don't need a HF to 4 MB today. 1 MB is fine for right now. We should activate SW and hard fork ~1-1.5 years after that.

You're wrong. The main issue is computer resources (HDD, CPU, bandwidth), and optimizing the software.

Ethereum is trash. The ETH foundation sold out cause they all invested in the DAO.

Yep much easier.

t. coinbase employee

If only we had a technology board to talk about technology

> t. Assblasted ShariaBlue shills getting overtime shiling for central banks

Currently legal tender in Japan. Countries who are slow to adoption will miss out.

also
>what is an exchange

>ETH is trash
>Works for coinbase
>Coinbase is on the ETH train

If Ethereum is trash then wtf do you have it on coinbase?

How hard is it to get a dev job with a well-regarded bitcoin company like Coinbase? Asking for a friend.

how is monetary policy disruption not politics? fuck off

most credit unions will.

Link me to one comment in this thread pertaining to politics. You can't you faggot.

>Ethereum is trash. The ETH foundation sold out cause they all invested in the DAO.

SO THEN WHY AREN'T YOU OFFERING ETC

Why isn't segwit active yet? What do chinese miners think about it?

block size discussion

just because it's technical and you don't understand it doesn't mean it isn't politics.

>2011 + 6
>investing in bitcoin instead of gold
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

this thread is now redpilling people on shills like you who are showing utter desperation and fear

Oh look, it's another normie who needs someone to be a bigger fool than he was and buy his shitcoin.

Bitcoin is a zombie bubble that's about to burst again.

>he thinks some shitposters on Sup Forums can affect the market price

this isn't 2011

I see our support of ETH as selling shovels for the gold rush. The mine will dry up, but we'll be sitting pretty. This is my opinion, not the company's.

I'd like to see us support ETC, but probably not going to happen.

Pretty hard, but apply anyway.

Big blocks are advantageous for chinese miners because it allows them to keep their majority share of the hashrate.

That's exactly what it means. You're a moron.

Desperation and fear of a fake currency that isn't respected by anyone except people trading them for runescape gold?

>possible ETF March 11th.
You think they're getting the ETF?

Aw, bless your heart.

but I do underand it and as said it is alot about right now about optimizing the software to make the blockchain more viable to use it as a massive trustless system.
The blockchain is the more important feature of all of this and BTC only proves that it works and works well.

>$19 bil market cap
>rs gold

i was responding to

donate to kek

1KeKmXX9XLf26Lrf1fGzsYQkqDQMuQ4fUh

>Coinbase.com, localbitcoins.com, etc

All of those so-called "Financial Institutions" are LEGALLY registered in places like the Bahamas, Trinidad, Panama etc.. for their financial transactions. Sorry. There is no FED RES, FDIC or US Treasury CHARTERED Financial Institution operating in the USA (meaning they conduct LEGAL monetary Transactions within the USA) who will honor a Transaction from Bitcoin int US Dollars. NONE! Period. I know. I am the VP of a Bank. an even if you did make a transaction in Canada or online to or via EFT to any of these countries, the transaction would be FLAGGED AS INVALID by our Bank's computers. Stay away from Bitcoin. It is FAKE MONEY and it is NOT recognized as Legal Tender in the USA by any Federal Reserve Chartered Bank. Also anyone attempting to 'launder' funds via BC thru multiple banks will be flagged by the Financial Institution and complete data concerning the same WILL be reported to OHS, FBI and IRS.

then you should try to be more clear?
Shitposting is a skill, not a past time.

SAGE

>coinbase will deposit $1,200 US dollars into your account for a single bitcoin instantly at this moment
>lol buttcoin dont real

it's easy. I've sold loads of bitcoin through my local exchange over the years.

I'm regretting selling those coin now, but that's another story

>I am the (((VP of a Bank)))
Are we stopping you from printing more fake money with our fake money? OH GAWD IT MUST BE LIKE ANOTHA SHOAH!!

Based purely on this post alone I will now absolutely be going out of my way to find and aquire bitcoin. Everything you just mentioned is EXACTLY why I will be doing so.

Fuck you and Fuck the Fractional Reserve banking system.

Cunt.

Hey memecoiners,

I expect you guys to start a thread on the night of the 11th after rejection. You can do your regular pumping and all that, but I want to laugh at you guys when the ETF is rejected.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there's just no conceivable way that the SEC will approve an ETF for something without backed by something with inherent tangible value.

People pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for QuantumMan Digital Medicine but that doesn't mean that gifs are a real disease treatment you screening throathole.

Why are you so full of shit?

Coinbase is based in San Francisco, regulated and backed by major VC's like Peter Thiel.

All of the largest exchanges are located in either the US or Europe and are subject to regulation. Fuck off.

I like the physical gold standard more than the crypto-jew user.

Oy Vey Goyim! Bitcoins are out of the reach of Mr. Goldsteinbergs financial institutions, WE MUST SHUT IT DOWN!

Honestly, the credit cards are still printing me money at 0 or .99%.

The central banks are still criminal but I can't spend bitcoin unless I download fucking TOR. And that is going to be funhouse roundup in a few years.

>Nov 7th
>Trump % chance of victory
>.86%
anything else?
Texas approved this in 2013 and brought the price above $250

a palpable fucking fear

I can smell it on you.

What? Try speaking English next time.

good goy. I'll be looking forward for Confiscation 2: Electric Boogaloo

Fuck off shill.

Good bread OP. If Bitcoin backed there coin by gold. Then we would see banks and governments shut themselves for real.

>unless I download fucking TOR
huh?

When physical currency collapses and takes the country down with it along with the power grid. How do you plan on accessing your bitcoins?

we cant let bitcoin get his hands on the nuclear codes

bitcoin can never win

fuck bitcoin and fuck cryptocurrencies

how do i buy online without verifying my phone number or ID?

cold wallet.
you know, after the war and starvation and all.

I'm sorry Sup Forums but I'm retarded.

Can someone explain, in peasants terms, what exactly Bitcoin is?

So many people have tried to help them at this point... they even got insider info on this kek They're just going to have to learn not to trade on emotion the hard way.

I'll have cashed out into silver long before that.

Moron

What if my grandpa has Alzheimer's

GOLD STANDARD
COME TRY AND TAKE IT FROM ME

I'm going to be too busy finding food and fighting off the hordes of starved people who can't survive because the nation's logistics chain has collapsed.

Meanwhile my BTC will be right where I left it. On paper in a safe.

Got anymore strawmans?

Cold Storage you fucking dip.

Do you know anything about how Bitcoin operates?

Could we use this to give ourselves basic income?

>how do i buy online without verifying my phone number or ID?
you can't

bitcoin is cash for the internet.

you can't access your bitcoins (send, receive) without electricity and internet.

Well do as you will, but keep this in mind also. Alex Jones of Infowars used to trade and sell in Bitcoin. For about six Months. Then one day he got a visit at his office in Austin by Agents from the FBI and Treasury Department. Days later he quietly dropped Bitcoin from his Infowars site. Take that as an example. If AJ who is the de-facto "patron saint" of the alt.right decided to drop Bitcoin after just one friendly visit from US Treasury Agents, then that should tell you something. Ponder it well.

nationalized mining rig.

Even better.

open source p2p money with no central authority

god damn that would be some incredible fuckin shit

That's some good bait, but I can go to the Bitcoin embassy in Tel Aviv or find someone on localbitcoin today and sell him my BTC for cash with zero paperwork

This may be the first time in Bitcoin's history that bitcoin crashed and then relatively quickly recovered.

Bitcoin is such a fucking scam though. It's completely unpredictable and based on nothing but speculation and market manipulation.

A month ago, it was discovered that all the volume the Chinese were trading was completely fake yet and the Chinese are actually barely involved in Bitcoin, yet the scam continues.

Poloniex trollbox mods can suck my dick

You asked how to access. not spend.
Africa is currently using bitcoin wallets on Nokia 3310s. So...there is that.

>bitcoin wallets on Nokia 3310s
cyberpunk is already here, boys

Wait wait...have I drunkenly cracked the NatSoc code?
> nation profits from all exchanges of coin
>belongs to the people and pays the people to use it.

we need to meme it.

Actually, yes to an extent. In a future where everything is "smart", we will rent our device's computational power to blockchain networks for profit.

Imagine buying a house heater that generates heat by mining.

Peter Thiel is part of the class that makes a Mark Rothko piece worth 100 million. Nice stamp collecting for the one percent.

Is Sup Forums ready to swim in that pool? Artify.it had an.. um... interesting history.