Why is nobody talking about all the hand grenade attacks in Sweden?

>Sweden suffers hundreds of grenade attacks per year, a situation otherwise found only in warzones.
>Bombings increased significantly in 2015, with Swedish police investigating around 150 explosions.
>ccording to Swedish police, the use of hand grenades in crime is unprecedented in all comparable European and non-European countries, and the only countries with similar characteristics are those with warlike conditions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Spread this, Sup Forums. Even Wikipedia recognizes how Third-World this is.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3iBpU
friatider.se/lagligt-att-f-ra-handgranater-i-sverige
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are they actually hand grenades?
I was under the impression that in reality they were IEDs

>although uncommon
>hand grenade attacks are always unfortunate

t. Cucked police chief

Literal grenades

Where do they get grenades?

We can get 50 cals but not grenades

Are these like m80s and the media is blowing it out of proportion?

>Sweden where'd you get those hand grenades?
>I don't know

"In Malmö, the grenades are frequently old weapons from the wars in the Balkans."

A bunch of shit is smuggled in by the /ex-yu/ gangs that got here during the balkan wars in the 90s
Also not related to handgrenades but there are bunch illegal weaponsmiths appearing everywhere, just earlier this week some place was shut down.
archive.is/3iBpU

Why the fuck would you use grenades? That's crazy. Is it something unique to sweden or something?

No real, It's easy as fuck to smuggle things into Sweden

>Implying the attackers are "Swedish."

Don't really know what to say about the whole thing. Is there grenade insurance?

They're legal to take into the country as they're not classified as weapons but just as flammable/explosives.
Most of them come from former Yugoslavia.

>friatider.se/lagligt-att-f-ra-handgranater-i-sverige

The "loophole" might be fixed by now though, I don't know, it wasn't 1 year ago though.

>be swede
>killer malik already touched your doorknob

Is this some form of reference? Perhaps to some sort of adventure?

All the balkans that immigrated during the wars can get hand grenades easily, so thats what they are

The only thing unique thing to Sweden is their stupidity. Still unsurpassed, only followed by Germany

Sweden is a massive disappointment
Sweden should just be taken over by Australians and Make Sweden Australian Again, we know how to handle refugees

Lets see your face when le pen gets BTFO in 2 months

So the refugees are entering the 1900's era of weaponry? I kinda enjoyed the medieval, beheadings/burnings myself, but hey, this is cool too, liveleak when?

If hand grenades are so readily available there, why are they not the new Swedish rape whistle?

Have you ever tried putting a grenade in your mouth? You won't alert shit that way

>Explosives
>1900s
U wot m8

Because nobody has died from them.

Also, a 'dud' is counted as a grenade attack. Just leaving a grenade attack without removing the pin is counted as an 'attack'.

You people are just retarded. No one has died from these grenade attacks. Because 95% of them has not even exploded.

Wait until the day they figure out how they work

You know they were producing smokeless powder in 1900, right?

And even before

Grenades were used heavily in WW1, although I think they just called them "bombs" if All Quiet On The Western Front is any guide. (And the petard, a primitive breaching charge, goes all the way back to the 16th Century.)

So according to swedish logic it's only an attack if you die? No wonder you're fucked.

People have died, jävla 08.

But Sven, what if you threw the grenade at your attackers, before they attack you?

22 January, Malmö, a device exploded outside a residential building, damaging the exterior and shattering several windows.[12]
2 February, Malmö, windows of the Modern Museum were blasted out and two cars were damaged after an explosion in central Malmö.[12]
7 February, Sollentuna, a grenade exploded in the stairwell of an apartment block in Edsberg.[18]
27 March, Malmö, a device exploded outside a residential villa in Arlöv.[12]
10 April, Helsingborg, a device exploded after being thrown into an apartment balcony.[19]
23 April, Malmö, a restaurant was damaged after a hand grenade exploded in Adelgatan.[20]
30 April, Malmö, a device exploded outside a residential villa with three people inside in Husie.[12]
21 May, Uppsala, two hand grenades exploded after being thrown into the nightclub Birger Jarl.[21][22]
4 June, Malmö, a device exploded damaging a local store and several cars in Kroksbäck.[12]
12 June, Malmö, two passers-by were injured when a grenade exploded in Rasmusgatan in Seved.[23][24]
12 June, Gothenburg, four people including a 4-year-old girl were killed in a car bombing in Torslanda.[2][25]
Main article: 2015 Gothenburg car bombing
16 June, Malmö, an explosion occurred in Almgården near Rosengård.[24]
20 June, Malmö, two live grenades were thrown at an apartment building in Kroksbäck, but failed to detonate. 60 people were evacuated.[24][26]
13 July, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded outside a family residence in Augustenborg.[23][24]
15 July, Malmö, a grenade exploded near a residence in Arlöv.[23]
17 July, Malmö, three cars were damaged after an explosion in Branteviksgatan.[12]
21 July, Malmö, one man was injured after a grenade exploded outside a community hall on Norra Grängesbergsgatan.[23][24]
23 July, Malmö, a grenade exploded under a car in Limhamn, damaging nearby cars and buildings.[23]
24 July, Malmö, a grenade exploded at a social office and damaged nearby cars.[23][27]

Not even all of them from 2015

>And the petard, a primitive breaching charge, goes all the way back to the 16th Century
That's what I'm implying

These good honorable refugees are migrants of peace using grenades of peace. They're just misunderstood.

Are you dense? It's the opposite.

Put a grenade on a table of Mcdonalds, someone calls the cops and that is classified as a grenade attack.

so this is the power of cultural enrichment

From what you wrote, you were implying explosives weren't used in 1900

>Be Ahmed
>See rapeable young white Swedish girl
>sexualemergency.jpg
>tfw she's packing a Swedish rape whistle

And i'm sure if one of those "duds" came rolling your way you'd piss your fucking pants. Stay cucked

>this literal nigger fails to understand what terrorism is

No.
I was implying that the refugees are nowhere close to the XX century technologically

>Put a grenade on a table of Mcdonalds, someone calls the cops and that is classified as a grenade attack.

Not true.

>Put a grenade on a table of Mcdonalds, someone calls the cops and that is classified as a grenade attack.

Well because it is numnuts

That doesn't sound very welcoming for the attackers.

>literally 150 (one hundred and fifty) terrorist hand grenade attacks in a single year
>in sweden
>the country sweden
>just to be clear spell check is not changing syria to sweden, its actually sweden

>Explosives
>1900s
U wot m8

It reads like the "pick one" maymay

if i was a swede i'd throw grenades and hit the other grenades with them to cancel it out

And it is
Explosives aren't 1900s technology

It implies they didn't exist in the 1900s

You fucking autistic child.
These grenades they're using are from the 1900 erather of weaponry like I said.

No it doesn't
That's what you asume

Modern developement of a XVI century tech, is not modern tech.

Hamdgrandes from the world war 2 and 1 are which is what they are using.

Holy crap you're dense.

Show me where a pull pin grendade was used before then.

Modern developement of a XVI century tech, is not modern tech.

>A device exploded x20
>A grenade eploded x1

Nice try OP

In relation the the usa you guys are like half the size of Alaska. Which is one of our 50 states. Wow realy puts unfettered mudslime immigration into prespective.

You see, the statistics is skewed because everything that explodes counts as grenades in Sweden. Furthermore, if grenade explodes multiple times, every explosion is counted as separate grenade attack.

In conclusion, Sweden is very safe and peaceful country, nothing to see here.

Fine, they don't really do anything here other than drink and have a good sense of humor.

Holy crap....
They are literally using pull pin hand grenades which were developed in WW1

You trying to also say then, that the cavemen who invented fire are solely responsible for created a cartridge that sparks when hit with a firing pin?

Nice

Serbian mobster detected.

I'm on my phone what shit skin country is that flag? Where you from boy?

Do you think your little disclosure legally protects you?

>hundreds in a year
>in a country where grenades aren't legal
>but nevermind goy, it's normal but uncommon
wew

it's not illegal to shitpost on Sup Forums

I don't think hand grenades are considered illegal over there for some oddball reason.

>Inventing fire
Sure
What's next, inventing water?

they're legal if you're a muslim

>be Swedish
>get fragged

He's on a proxy most likely.

Eurofaggots got it bad, they live in 1984

I agree, why have it?

Has anyone in this thread blamed the jew yet?

>Put a grenade on a table of Mcdonalds,
> A fucking granade
> Still thinks it's unfair it is classified as an attack

Sweden, are you even human?

Probably because this has never been a problem before the mudslime invasion.

That shit erodes your enamel. Bad for your smile goys, don't enjoy it.

ohhh yes it is, if i say "death to all nigger jews" and someone reports that to the police, i can go to prison or pay a high fine for spreading hate speech

germany is totally fucked in terms of free speach - don't even try to report me now, it's a quote to give an example what is illegal, that however is legal - as I said, germany is fucked

>dozens of grenade attacks a month
>almost no one killed

wtf? if grenades are so easy to get why dont jihadis throw them into nightclubs or something and actually rack up a kaffir kill count? why is this not an issue in any other country?

>having to explain all that shit so you don't get snatched
wew

In b4 Wikipedia deletes the page

Isn't it time for work over there? What are you doing on the internet hans? Refugees aren't going to feed and clothe themselves.

Checklekekked

Germany has been cucked since WW1. I feel sorry for you guys. Hitler really could have taken out Russia with the help of the United States, and instead we sold guns and ended up in a cold war against our previous "allies". At least those that fought for what they believe in got to die for their cause, instead of live in an alternative reality created by those that rewrote history.

way to normalize grenade attacks.

>four people including a 4-year-old girl were killed

You don't get to judge. France is a shitskin shithole and everyone knows it. The whole city of Paris is a no-go zone. You even have to put bulletproof glass around the Eiffel tower.

Holy shit. You allowed them (Bosniaks! Let's be real they are the only major group interested in bringing weapons to Sweden to help the Muslim brethren. Even the criminal gangs limit it to hitmen taking out key individuals.) to freely import grenades for over 20 years.

heh

>all those countries the grenades have to travel through to get to Malmo.

>tfw will never own a grenade

I have one of those training dummies, got it at a surplus store. Looks real enough, good paperweight.

Who's not talking about it? I've heard about it non-fucking-stop since Trump whined about terror attacks in Sweden.

>whined
lol talking about terrorism is whining now