Have a debate with a boomer online

>have a debate with a boomer online
>his name is Donald Trump's Anus
>his avatar is Trump blowing his own brains out
>says the most petty shit possible about Trump using insults like Trumpettes and tRump constantly
>everything that he posts is vile as fuck
>admits he's in his late 60's
>hates millennials with a undying passion and calls them lazy and only able to buy new iPhones
>all his "Trump facts" are dishonest misquotes or flat out lies that I shoot down every time
>ends our debate laughing that white people aren't breeding enough to stop minorities and that we are all screwed (he's white)

Can someone tell me what the fuck is wrong with boomers today? Like I understand that older generations riff on younger and call them lazy etc but there is honest to god hatred coming out of boomers these days. Like they despise us millennials and want nothing but the worst for us. Is anyone else noticing this? I see it with every boomer I argue with and it's almost all of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7lwypeJzAkE?t=9m44s
economicsnapshots.com/archives/2011/snap20110116.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_influence_on_the_peace_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communism_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_espionage_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=Obr1XqUPEII
youtube.com/watch?v=Ea1mo79ZBi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Boomers are just delusional and don't want to admit that they've basically singlehandedly ruined the entire country for all future generations.

He isn't white irl

I am 20s age and absolutely detest boomers. These people are the reason for the overwhelming majority of society's ills. Fuck all of them.

He realizes he's dying and is lashing out.

Yes, they know 'shat the civilisational bed' and are desperatly trying to blame ANY generation but themselves.
Most Millinials are young, dumb, brainwashed and poor so they are the easiest target.

I can't imagine why he would lie plus we never debated anything racial at all. He just decided for no reason to mock me that I am screwed as a white man due to birth rates and blocked me. Like I see you guys talk about birth rates all the time but I assumes it's just fear mongering here but to see a boomer bust that fact out as an insult uncalled for means this is on their mind a lot.

youtu.be/7lwypeJzAkE?t=9m44s

They done fucked up and they will all be dead in the next decade or two.

Ever hear of the 'intergenerational contract'?
>Baby Boomer: What's that?

Found a picture of them

That's what blows my mind WE prop up their SS and healthcare that we will never see and they still despise us with a passion. WTF man you don't bite the hand that is feeding you.

Spend 800 YEARS getting the muslims out of Spain.
>Baby boomers let them into all Europe in a single generation.

Obamacare left wing death panels can't come soon enough

Also the conservative ones aren't much better. They are all hardcore die for Israel brainwash mode. Like the conservative boomers I debate with if you dare question anything about Judaism they flip out and attack you and call you anti semite and swear they aren't Jewish but wish they are. Yes, I'm serious I have gotten to hour long arguments where boomers defend Jews swear they aren't Jews but wish they were. Like I imagine many were Jews who were lying but what if many of them weren't? Are boomers this fucking retarded?

> I can't imagine why he would lie

>Be baby boomer
Inherit 90% white society.
>Be boomers offspring:
Inherit 60% white society.

You make a really good point. Sad!
>checked

I fucking hate those assholes. Every goddamned one of them is hanging on to their upper management job until everyone else is too fucking old to keep working. They are the queen elizabeth to my prince charles. fuckers.

The thing is, niggers that I argue with generally make it clear they are black. I argue with a lot of boomers I honestly think they are this hateful and vile even if they are white. Every position they argue is literally Western suicide. The only thing I can come up with is they are on their death bed and desperately need one last push to validate their life with a big political movement and that is what they are doing being pro illegal immigration and pro Islam. It's fucking insanity. Like I think the boomers are a good case study in that we need to start putting age restrictions to restrict old people from doing certain things.

>2017
>even acknowledging a boomer

Thing is, those of us in the job world have to deal with the fact that they are riding a 20 year increase in life expentancy by cock blocking everyone in Gen X from promotions.

I had another boomer who after I refuted all his anti trump shit he kept spamming "hahaha pay my social security you dumb piece of shit". See it isn't even the country destruction that they did that is unnerving to me but the blatant fucking arrogance and pride they show that they ruined everything and hate everyone younger than them. Maybe boomers are the first real gen that have to deal with mortality in the information age and that is effecting them negatively somehow.

Tell him he will be in the ground for 20 years before you even have to think about retiring. Mortality is the boomer's natural enemy.

>Be Baby Boomer:
Dismantle 'White Australia Policy' & sell country to the Chinese, effectively making every previous generations greatest fear for Australia come true.

I used to work in a college textbook store. I am not lying to you when I say 80-90 year old professors with tenure would place book orders and they could barely walk and this was a frequent occurrence. These professors are all set and don't need to work but are so fucking selfish they don't give up their jobs.

You know what's funny. I do say that. All the time. It doesn't seem to bother them or if it does they don't show it. But sometimes I see it gets to them because their responses get angrier and more erratic. But overall what I experience is a level of arrogance and spite I don't see from any other demographic. They all openly talk how they want to hurt Trump or worse. Like they act like Fucking savage niggers in how they debate and it's all around violence. The way they insult you would expect from a highschool student. I was told to look up to my elders for knowledge but it's clear that is bullshit.

They won't retire. They think they will live forever. I personally think that it's a rejection of religion that stems from their degeneracy 40 years ago. They memed atheism but they are all scared to die now because they have spent the last 50 years telling everyone there is no afterlife and doing everything they can to destroy Christianity and conservatism. Our sweet revenge is that they have to meet their maker soon, and explain all of their bullshit.

That's why they all pretend to be middle aged no matter how decrepit they are.

It's a symptom of them never having to grow up and face reality. They had a future secured by their parent's, and now they get those of us younger than them to pay for them. The society they destroyed will last long enough for them to never face the repercussions. Boomers are the ultimate 'ME' generation. Just block whoever it is. Ignoring him will upset him more than anything you could ever say. Maybe he will have a heart attack and we can stop subsidizing his lazy old ass.

Mate boomers go to work for 'something to do' not because they need money to raise a family.
Watching millinials sperg out about their goldbricking is just icing on their cake.

>That's why they all pretend to be middle aged no matter how decrepit they are.
Oh yea when I detect I am arguing with a boomer and try to get them to say their age most say they are still young and consider 60 to be young. They don't like to admit they are old.

I found a way to really get to them though and I'll pass it on to you all so when you argue with them this really triggers them. Point out two thing. 1. With their generation dying their stranglehold on higher education is coming to an end. This rally gets to them because they know they control college and never considered this. 2. Tell them generation Z is showing trends of being conservative so that mixed with a more balanced college system means their influence that they worked for an entire generation will come to an end. They HATE hearing how their undermined tactics are slowly dying. Also if you really want to annoy Jew boomers if they call you a Nazi tell them Nazi and Hitler fetishism and demonization dies with their generation. No one will care about the Holocaust in 40 years. This pisses them off so much.

That's the thing I don't want to block them. I instigate the fights. I want to make them mad when they debate me. Anger leads to increased heart rate and blood pressure. Maybe me debating them and pissing them off increases their chances of getting a stroke. It's me doing my part how I can.

>888
You make a great point. Their six gorillion means about as much as the death toll during the Spanish Inquisition at this point.

>I'm really upset about the atrocities that were committed during the Boer War said no one ever.

The Holocoaster is about to reach the station because at this point it's about 100 years ago so who fucking cares. Let's talk about boomers fucking up the Balkans, endless wars in the ME, and not taking advantage of the Berlin Wall falling.

You're doing God's work user. They're fired, get'em outta here!

My grandma kinda gets it but she in denial, she insisted that it's the governments fault for taking money out of the SS

It was probably a Jew. Every Jew is on social media, and talks nonstop about politics. So despite their small numbers you will run into them constantly.

I also suspect while Jew boomers had a somewhat hard upbringing and weaponized anti goyim paranoia to gain control in some key areas their Jew offspring are spoiled and not as effective in keeping old trends alive. I don't think young Jews will be able to keep Holocaust guilt going simply because they are slacking. They are too busy being hipsters writing for BuzzFeed or some bullshit tech startup and wasting their parents money.

obviously just some guy from leftypol retard

Boomers are just fucking mental, total narcissists. Probably minute levels of lead poisoning, or decades of drinking the fluoride jew.

You know what is funny. I run into a lot of guys who have the Jew echos around their names and swear they aren't Jewish and they either play dumb and won't acknowledge the echos or say they are Christians trying to bring awareness to help their Jewish friends. Do they honestly think we are fucking stupid?

They are definitely less clever, even the boomer Jews are noticeably less on the ball than their parents' generation of subversives. Victims of their own success.

Jesus Christ, they rode that train. The worst part is that they whined it up to be so much more than it actually is.

The original white(ashkenasi) privilege.

Honestly there are a lot of Gentiles that did that, when the meme first started a lot of urbanite shitlibs did it to signal their allegiance to their Jewish employers and 'friends'. But a lot of Jews did it and are too stubborn to admit they got rused. So who knows

How do you think the boomer handoff will go. I mean there will be a time, very soon where you see dramatic shifts where they are all forced to leave their jobs and positions of power. Do you think as they get closer to death they will become more irrational and culturally suicidal?

Boomer here.

The thing that fucked up my generation was the Vietnam war and conscription.

Gen X etc say the boomers had it easy. Try having your legs blown off by a land mine some time and tell me how easy it is.

>death is sneaking up on them....sips chivas.

So because of Vietnam it's cool that you invited non-white hoards into all countries and paid for stuff with a credit card you expect millennials to pay off? Assuming you aren't trolling I know Vietnam sucked and all but that doesn't give a generation free reign to shit on the future. Do you have any remorse in you or acknowledgement that you screwed up?

>You know what's funny. I do say that. All the time. It doesn't seem to bother them or if it does they don't show it.

Most people try to hide how trolling affects them since they don't want to look weak or give you the satisfaction of knowing you got to them.

>They won't retire. They think they will live forever

Many people working in higher end jobs are reluctant to retire because they've nothing else they can imagine doing while keeping up a decent standard of living.

There's also the issue that a lot of older people start debating when to retire so as to get as much social security as they can. Since I think you can retire at about 62 and start pulling in SS, but you get a pittance in comparison to if you wait a few years. Like I think with my mom she could technically retire at 62 and get about $2,200 a month (or something like that), or she can wait a few years and get $3,500 a month. There's enough of a difference that it's tempting to just hang on as long as you can working so you have more of a cushion when you're finally retired.

It's tempting for them to say they just want something to do, but the truth is most people don't actually like to work and could easily find any kind of hobby to keep them busy. The "keeping busy" line is just bullshit they tell others and themselves so they don't feel like crap having to hang on in a job they hate just so they can get more social security after a few years.

>holocaust was 100 years ago

Something turned them into evil rednecks like something out of a Hollywood movie.

I don't get it but fuck I want them dead and they stick around.

>blocking everyone in Gen X from promotions.

True enough but the mid-late boomers (ir most of them) had to wait a long time themselves for promotion. The previous generation were the ones who had it easy, missed WWII and Vietnam, and sailed into an undermanned labor force.

When I was about to enter grad school (1975) - I was a math whiz - my prof warned me that the colleges were full of mediocrities who would sit there for 30 years.

So I switched and went into a growing field (computers) but most of my peers struggled for years to get a reasonable foothold in their careers.

Unemployment in the mid 1970s and mid 1980s was worse than now.

College was cheaper but the number of places was far lower than now.

This guy is trolling the fucken shit out of you. Tell him to come to Sup Forums and we'll straighten him out.

all the fucking boomers are delusional cunts with Coexist stickers bitching about how lazy this generation is. These draft dodging hippy motherfuckers watched their country be overrun with shitskins and did nothing now wonder why kids are all niggerfied. Fuck them, I hope they get robbed and shot by a nigger.

>Dismantle 'White Australia Policy'

Retard that happened years before the boomers were in charge.

>and blocked me

He's a coward.

>reluctant to retire because they've nothing else

No it's because they don't have enough to live on and they know social security is going bankrupt.

>Seems like

I know that 1940 was just yesterday for you, but for the rest of us it was 77 years.

I totally understand why they are doing it. The problem that I have is that I have to work with the fuckers. They start complaining about how hard it was to be at a certain level for 10 years or so. The problem is that I've been at a certain level for 15 years or so and there is no end in sight because no one retires. I'm sick of them compassionately telling me about their hardship when they moved up because retirement was at 60. I can't move up because they NEVER FUCKING LEAVE.

Well, at least the boomers get their shit. So there's that.

boomers don't see it that way, to them social security and retirement is like a bank

they put money in it and when they need it they'll take it back out again

they literally can't fathom that "their" money has long gone towards their parents and that they are living on their children's money

You know all our problems can be solved with a civil war or just some kind of mass mini apocalypse scenario where key groups would get purged because they are unable to protect themselves or take care of themselves.

>No it's because they don't have enough to live on and they know social security is going bankrupt.

No one ever feels they have enough to retire with and those around retirement age know well enough that SS isn't getting touched because older people vote in larger numbers in the US in comparison to younger generations. It's why every president has to vow to protect medicare and social security.

> you fucked up

I am suggesting a more subtle point.

Vietnam convinced most of us that patriotism, etc etc were garbage designed to keep us down.

When your life is threatened - 67,000 American men and one woman died in VN - it makes you irrational. I started to get over it by about 35 years old but most of my peers never did.

Every generation takes the achievements of the previous generations for granted and "cannot believe" the things that have gone wrong.

I despise the typical baby boomer as much as anyone but I don't see any sign the subsequent generations are any better.

>Unemployment in the mid 1970s and mid 1980s was worse than now.
See
economicsnapshots.com/archives/2011/snap20110116.htm

i too have experienced old fucks like these, genuinely confuse me

Most problematic Boomers either seem to fall into OP's category, or go full "America is for everyone, it's racist to judge people based on their beliefs, actions, or current events". Like they have this utopian ideal of tolerance or something. And they hate millennials who don't align with that paradigm.

>No one ever feels they have enough to retire with
Most boomers have less than $100k saved and SS average payout is $1,360 per month. Try and live on that for 30-40+ years.

Social security cannot be paid. The numbers don't add up. Politicians will deny it as long as they can but what cannot happen will not happen.

Cry me a river ya old fuck, older generations have faced much harsher times than fighting some gooks in the jungle.

Are you sure it's the boomers that actually fought in Vietnam who are like this? I honestly never came across one who threw Vietnam in my face. Vietnam vets are the only people on trains I ever donate money to personally. I feel these petty boomers are more the people who stayed home and called those soldiers baby killers.

Boomers are just salty that the money is running out and wonders why younger people don't work. (They can't because all the jobs are either non-existant, dead end, or a glut of candidates and too few slots; the unions fuck people out of labor work as well.)

>30-40+ years

that's optimistic, most people only get 20 years after retiring

also: what the hell happened to all the money they could have scraped together over the years?

>fighting some gooks in the jungle.

You need to read some books. That shit was pretty fucked up.

What do you think pays for all those fancy cars and houses you see around town?

I'm surprised about the amount of Boomers (and Gen X) who keep pushing the "Why don't millennials buy a house and get a job! Participation Trophy LOL!" meme

Like they aren't even concerned about millennials, they just parrot the same talking points again and again and again

It's a symptom of them projecting what they feel was projected onto them by their parents.

Boomers followed the generation that did the best for the world. The generation that ended the wars and built a never before seen economic prosperity.

But in the eyes of the boomers they were hard done by - they could never live up to their parents glory, and so they have done everything they can to make sure the next generation can't do the same - that's why they are so enthusiastic at shitting on later generations.

Add in the fact they were the direct targets of cold war infiltration of US universities by Russia's "Peace Corps" (their answer to "boohoo we don't have the bomb yet") and a continued KGB effort to implant communistic and society-destroying ideas into them (feminism, marxism, sexual Marxism, etc - see "Hippies"), and you have a recipe for a generation perfectly tuned for destroying society for the following generations.

Boomers are honest to god society destroyers and they LOVE that they have destroyed the west. Seeing it burn is the completion of their life-long goals.

>inb4 bullshit - feel free to go ahead and research all of the above.

It's guilt for the state of the world.

Either they have to blame themselves.... Or they can blame us.

I argued with one today who was debating anchor babies. He was asking me for a solution how we deal with these illegal families where the kids are "citizens" but the parents are illegal. I said it's simple. Either the kid goes with the parents or if the kid stays he would be put into state sponsored foster care but the tradeoff is we end this anchor baby policy. So I am willing to have my tax dollars go to this if it ends this once and for all. His response was calling me heartless and a bigot. Boomers love to argue you into a quagmire with no answer or change so nothing gets done. We are currently dealing with a lot of problems put on us by older generations. I am willing to pay for higher taxes in the short term if it means we are finally going to end illegal immigration and close these loopholes. If produce is a little more expensive for 10 years I am willing to deal with it if it means in the long term we fix this bullshit and everything balances out. But like children they throw temper tantrums if you suggest this.

>Like they aren't even concerned about millennials, they just parrot the same talking points again and again and again

and it's not just the lack of concern that is unnerving but there is a high level of spite in how they talk down millennials.

>I feel
The phrase that sums up the current generation.

It was not just those who fought in VN who were affected by it.

Every year you get closer to conscription age. Every night you see people getting their legs blown off on TV, or worse.

Conscription was abolished here the year I was due to go in the ballot. so by your argument I was not affected. Except - it messes with your mind.

Just to give an idea of the overcrowding as the boomers went through... my class photo for 4th grade had 46 children in it. A couple were away for the day.

If you look a the article I posted about with the unemployment graph, look at the 1960s. Full employment. Then 10 years later it was a totally different story as the boomers started looking for work.

>You need to read some books

>hurr ur not educated on the subject you should feel pitty.

Sorry but its very hard to have sympathy for the generation that sold me out, then threw me under a burning bus and left me to rot and die. My generation is the most pathetic generation there is and I hate the fact history will clump me into the failure generation and will always be blamed for everything. They saw the horrors of war, saw the atrocities of a corrupt government and what did these dumb fucks do? VOTE FOR MORE GOVERNMENT! They didnt learn a god damn thing, they are the biggest brats on the planet. Fuck them, they need to die.

>That shit was pretty fucked up

As an example, the rampant straying with toxic shit like Agent Orange.

The soldiers were much younger than the ones in WWII, they did not have the country behind them, they spent far more days in actual combat.

>feel free to go ahead and research all of the above.

I'll head straight to the national boomer archives in Washington DC and verify all that crazy shit immediately.

are you fucking kidding me, they come from a time where they almost literallly threw the houses at your head, up untill 2008 the housing market did nothing but go up, you could do shit all work on your house and still sell it for a steady profit a decade later and buy a new one and repeat

also what the fuck happened to the 30-30-30 rule?
by all accounts these people should be swimming in cash right now

>Conscription was abolished here the year I was due to go in the ballot. so by your argument I was not affected. Except - it messes with your mind.
Boo fucking hoo you pathetic cunt. Too cowardly to even fight for your nation when just one generation earlier people were giving their lives in DROVES so you could live comfortably and grow up to be the whiney fucking bitch you are now.

Talk about >I feel

You're a fucking pussy.

I've got a selective service card too you stupid Abo. It's not like it's a burden to do your part to maintain the society you live in. I'm sorry you were scared you might have to contribute. Some of us saw it as our duty. I figure you were worried you couldn't keep hitting the gloryhole circuit in Bali.

>Sorry but its very hard to have sympathy for the generation that sold me out,

Honestly, you're being a bigger pussy fight now than any boomer I ever met IRL.

They lost the money speculating in the housing market, trying to get more than they earned. Who do you think funds the SS checks for the bald guy in the corvette you saw at the red light today?

I am glad some people here are at least larping as Boomers, nice to see some counterpoints in a millennial thread for a change. I usually defend Boomers somewhat because its totally 100% millennial and I actually love my Boomer parents so they aren't ALL bad.

I know you are doing work on your phone but to them it looks like you are just chatting up hot babes, they are just out of touch and it makes them angry sometimes.

My dad screamed at me certain that Trumps tweets were being censored, (I think maybe he got this from Infowars), I disagreed nd I just told him to calm down and prove to me they were being censored so then he tried to show me a video proving it but all it did was prove internet censorship exists.

I love him like I said so I gave my best chance at explaining Twitter and how it can't really be censored.

I mean he is surprisingly redpilled on a lot of stuff but ignorance and outrage are a bad combo.

Well, of course you leave out where you blame them for all your issues so they then blame you back. Even if you are right, its also a defense mechanism they use from your attacks.

>The phrase that sums up the current generation.
Get off your high horse. Later generations felt sacrifice too and fear. Other wars happened. 9/11 happened shifting an entire culture's mindset. This doesn't give you free reign to hate everyone that comes after you. If that was the case boomers would have it rough because preceding them were generations that dealt with WWI and WWII but the outcome of that was pretty rosey.

>VOTE FOR MORE GOVERNMENT!

Fair enough. Personally I think government should be a lot smaller.

But I would invite you to consider that corporations are not exactly sweet little angels.

> pollution - e.g. lead in gasoline

> unsafe products - e.g. cars that explode etc

> planned obsolescence

It was not completely unreasonable at the time to think they needed to be reined in.

Here's some starting points senpai:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_influence_on_the_peace_movement
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippie
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communism_in_the_United_States
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_espionage_in_the_United_States
>youtube.com/watch?v=Obr1XqUPEII

>But in the eyes of the boomers they were hard done by - they could never live up to their parents glory,

Actually it was their grandparents who were the impressive ones.

Their parents were the ones who actually got the fuckedupedness going e.g. johnson's "great society" welfare state in the early 1960s.

I'll never be able to forget that our entire generation was mocked relentlessly and wasn't helped when we needed basic things, like appropriate jobs and housing.

No, instead they doubled, tripled down and laughed in the face of their collective "future" after "raising" us on a steady diet of "you can be anything you want but you gotta go to college," and cosigned loans that a retarded chimp could see is a bad idea.

Society abandoned millennials. Our legacy as it stands now is considered to be a pathetic, crybaby generation that's just a nuisance and a punchline.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ea1mo79ZBi4

Boomers lost a lot of money in that crash. Investments, 401ks and the overpriced houses they were trying to flip onto younger more gullible people. I can't feel pity for them though since they intent was to create artificial inflated demand for something people need to survive. Even to today the houses they have are overpriced and they rather sit on them and die rather than lower the price they are "owed".

Yeah sure because so many people died in Vietnam, right? The bulk of the vets who were injured are already dead, that argument hasn't been valid for over a decade and never really was valid since only a tiny proportion of the population was ever on the front line or even conscripted full stop

NO 'retard' dismanteling the white australia policy and abo civil rights were a product of the late 60's 'cultural revolution' dipshit boomers produced.
We even had freedom rider buses here in Australia thanks to murican boomer culture.

>Boomer dad

>fucking using reddit

I mean it is not even funny

I'm right on the border millenial/gen x. My career has been hamstrung by the boomers like you wouldn't believe. The worst part is that you have to hear them tell you how hard they had it nonstop at work. It's almost like they want to convince you that they earned it, but we both know he didn't.

We have a wikipedia scholar right here in the house.

>I've got a selective service card too you stupid Abo.

And how many people do you know who were conscripted and got fucked up? No-one.

Filling in a form is nothing if there is not the real threat of conscription.

They pissed it away because they wanted to raise their kids to have to do things for themselves just like they did, you see. also pure selfishness.

I know you guys didn't pull your weight the last few years, but we did have Afghanistan and Iraq. A lot of people got really fucked up to make sure you had enough refugees to culturally enrich your desert.

Either youre a baby boomer or a fagot, either way defending a boomer because muh Vietnam is pathetic. We have Iraq and Afghanistan wars that took the lives of thousands and yet youre not defending those soldiers. At least Vietnam we fought communism, A&I wars were literately jew oil wars.

P.S we were winning the Vietnam war till congress cut military supplies in half