youtu.be/5hPCzFUmeas
youtube.com/watch?v=Fy7FzXLin7o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this some sort of faggy emo band or is it actually decent

how young are you

way older than you

youtube.com/watch?v=ho9rZjlsyYY

Dick Spencer is a fag, but Depeche Mode is legendary

Cool go take it to the alt right faggots at Reddit.

Depeche Mode is a god tier band

Music with singing in it is degenerate.

yeah i'm a leftist now

duck frump

I want to leave, but I cant...

>What is neofolk

we are the alt right dummy. reddit is the alt lite

youtube.com/watch?v=RI96mtK9EL0

youtube.com/watch?v=rIp9Msox-Tk

???

The alt right is a label normalized by kikes to ridicule the far right
avclub.com/article/depeche-mode-tells-lifelong-fan-richard-spencer-fu-250908

80s emo

kinda bland, I prefer martial industrial

kys

Didn't they grab the sickle and the hammer recently?

>recently
Is the 80's recently?

*cringe*

Fucking hell.
Good taste.

Do I care for the political opinions of performers? No.

They're detesting Richard Spencer's statement already

Depeche Mode is a group of sicklefags now

I saw something on the news about that. Thought they recently did that

And you shouldn't, this is not a criticism of their musical quality, it is a criticism of Richard Spenser and the work that he's doing to hurt the far right.

youtube.com/watch?v=jsCR05oKROA

Its not their best work.

Their best work is Personal Jesus, Never Let me Down Again, Enjoy the Silence.

Is everything he does just a parody of the left? I paid no attention to him since he seems like a weak link.

He's controlled opposition building up a "conservative" spook for leftists to rally against.

BACK ON THE ROCKS BABY

>hurt the far right
so terrible that he puts a clean persona and well spoken nature to deliver white nationalism. fuck cuckservatives.

ALL I'VE EVER WANTED

I think they're Styx's favorite band of all time, too.

I'm not a huge fan, but there's no denying that "Personal Jesus" is a god-tier song.

youtu.be/u1xrNaTO1bI

FUCK YOU i wrote a song about ANON5's Knowledge Bombs

soundcloud.com/luxuryinfo/luxury-information

He is set up again and again to look pathetic and humiliated to the general public. But the real problem is that any label that is accepted by the MSM is accepted in order to be used in such a way - why else would ultra leftists even acknowledge the right wing? The alt right should be rejected to avoid centralization and de-radicalization. If you need a label so badly far right describes Sup Forums sentiment(for example) just as well.
Would be great if he was not pretending to be some kind of a leader, or letting the MSM paint him as one. I have no issues with the guy personally.

Sage: A word originating from the popular Japanese forum website 2chan. Sage (pronounced "sah-geh") - from the Japanese word "sageru", refers to replying to a post using the word "sage" in the email field in order to increase the number of replies without age-ing (or bumping) the post. This can be used as a courtesy, allowing one to quietly add comments that may not be interesting enough to warrant pushing the thread to the top. It can also be used as a way to show displeasure with the post being replied to.

>forgetting Barrel of a Gun
come on.

>kike

>criticizing the alt-right

Tell us more about how you felt about the third reich, Shylock!

Would he agree with the message of this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=MzGnX-MbYE4

I dont think anyone really gives a shit about being "right wing" here when the problem is that society is being populated by brainless fake leftist useful idiots and people are just mad at that.

Ok.

Top 10 Best songs:

Personal Jesus
Never Let me Down Again
Enjoy the Silence
Higher love
I Feel You
Barrel of a Gun
Strangelove
Behind The Wheel
Policy of Truth
World in My Eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=BFVtamh2dNU

Alt Right ANTHEM right HERE!

>2 posts by this ID

KEEP SLIDING SLIDING SLIDING SLIDING SLIDING

checked.
kek has reaffirmed his deep hatred for li'l dicky spencer.

Was cool and had some great ideas
Well some people care about the radicalized base that exists not being destroyed. We have a nice thing going with the rise of the far right lately, it'll be a shame if it will be watered down into some stupid alt kike.

I'm not saying that to be redpilled you have to exclusively listen to classical music, but if you can't at least appreciate it then you're definitely not redpilled.

>this is the alt right

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHDUSHUDAJSHLDHAJSHDJA

>Arny vet of a lost war
>Failed artist
>Homeless
>Tried to take over the world

What a fucking hero. The man is an inspiration.

YES! THANK YOU FOR SEEING THE LIGHT!

I consider myself to be left wing but I have to side with the people being labeled as right until society unfucks itself.

Corperate jews are running the world and labelling everything they like as left and everything they hate as right.

FUCK YOU i wrote a song about ANON5's Knowledge Bombs

soundcloud.com/luxuryinfo/luxury-information

soundcloud.com/truthwillis/sets/zero-4ucks

THE TRUE SOUND OF THE ALT RIGHT

Checked. For those of us who would still be considered right wing even if the standards were normal, the situation is different I guess.

Democracy is under threat. Id rather genuine right or left wing policies were voted in by a free thinking and informed voter base than this bullshit we have now.

>way older than [anyone]
>doesn't know Depeche Mode
pick one, niggerfaggot

>Depeche Mode
Not my first choice, but not many people seem to know Sabaton

Well I hope they get their house shows called in to the fire marshalls.

what is with all these self proclaimed "face of the alt-right" faggots. why do we need a single person to represent us. I feel like at one point everyone on pol would have said they were a part of the alt-right but since these urban retards are shitting up the name alt-right people dont want to align themselves with it.It almost seems intentional. Stop worshiping all these faggots, if the real face of the alt-right were to arise he would become so on his own merits, not because "hey guys im leader of alt-right now"

cool, now make an image where depeche mode praises spencers endorsement

And I think that democracy is a system that can and always be controlled by the media, and that the absolute majority of people don't give two shits about politics unless it's fashionable, and even then they won't bother to inform themselves. Yet we are both here due to a common enemy - guess that says everything there is to know about modern leftism.

its called

CON(KHAN)

TROLLED(troll'd)

OP(operation)

POSITION("alt right)

>claims he's old
>doesn't know who Depeche Mode is

ALL I EVER WANTED (white power)

ALL I EVER NEEDED (dead jews)

IS HERE, IN MY AAAARRRRMS

This is way better.

youtube.com/watch?v=XMbvcp480Y4

Personal Jesus reminds me of riding a sanchez through the desert of Laz Venturas in San Andreas.

>This

Unless it Jerry

How can a person be expected to vote in a non fucked up way when they are bombarded with messages from the very rich in the form of news media? It wouldnt be accepted in any other field.

Its not allowed for legal trials, if you were conducting a science experiement and the subject was as influenced as the voting public is now it would be totally unnacceptable.

Voting is clearly so important that they cant risk us thinking for ourselves.

He is such controlled opposition that it hurts

KHAN STABLE POLICY OF FISSURES

STOP ASSAULTING ME

This guy needs to go away.

He was obviously trolling, people to stupid to realize it.

Right, only if you ever want to remedy this you will have to severely cripple the media, which is essential for democracy as far as I understand. All media forms are propaganda and were made for propaganda, and until either democracy or free press go away we will have the political climate dictated by whoever has the best advertising teams.

It is almost as if he made that statement so we could all learn that the old cool band everyone likes hates us.

Pity I dont identify with retards that show their power level in public.

>depeche mode

Wew. Fucking. Lad. The music of the alr-right is Blind Guardian.

this man showed his power level in public

he is now serving time in GERMAN PRISON

>which is essential for democracy as far as I understand.
"Yes, Germany was back then a democracy, before us, and we've been plundered and squeezed dry. No. What does democracy or an authoritarian state mean for those international hyenas? They don't care at all! They are only interested in one thing. Are you willing to be plundered? Are you stupid enough to be quiet in the process? Yes or no? And when a democracy is stupid enough not to stand up, then it is good! But when an authoritarian state declares, "You do not plunder our people any longer, neither from the inside or the outside," then that is bad.

In reality, money (capital) rules in these countries.

They talk about press freedom when in fact all these newspapers have one owner, and the owner is, in any case, the sponsor. This press then shapes public opinion.

These political parties don't have any differences at all. Like before, with us, you already know the old political parties. They were all the same.

Then people must think that, especially in these countries of freedom and wealth there should exist a very comfortable life for its people. But the opposite is the case.

In these countries, in the so-called "democracies," the People is by no means the main focus of attention. What really matters is this group of "democracy makers," that is, the existence of a few hundred of giant capitalists who own all the factories and shares and who, ultimately, lead the people. They are not interested at all in the great mass of the people. They are the only ones who can be addressed as international elements because they conduct their business everywhere. It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other, that does not want them to have peace."

Yes Straya, I know.

OC

If you call yourself alt right, you associate yourself with Spencer's crowd.

He owns it because he got major media attention.

You posting on Sup Forums doesnt mean you suddenly own what alt right means

whoops typo

Sound good to me, I love Depeche mode.

youtu.be/5hPCzFUmeas

DM are god tier...
"let me hear you make decisions without your television"
violator is the best album imo

OC.

Now with no typos.

ALL I EVER NEEDED

Violator is GOAT

People are people
So why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully
So we’re different colours
And we’re different creeds
And different people have different needs
It’s obvious you hate me
Though I’ve done nothing wrong
I’ve never even met you so what could I have done
I can’t understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand
Help me understand
Now you’re punching
And you’re kicking
And you’re shouting at me
I’m relying on your common decency
So far it hasn’t surfaced
But I’m sure it exists
It just takes a while to travel
From your head to your fists

youtube.com/watch?v=Fy7FzXLin7o

this is as good as any of their old stuff.

Makes me hate muslims even more every time I read it.

>no dreaming of me
pleb