Day of the rope now?

day of the rope now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRfnevzM9kQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To be fair it's actually a damn good movie. Kind of like Zootopia. The agenda is obvious but it's done well enough you don't really give a shit.

I'm going to need a quick rundown of this movie

Zootopia had an (arguably) anti-leftist agenda, at least by Hollywood standards

is the same true of Get Out?

>inb4 normies get out reeee

Listen to a report (advertisement) on NPR.
Peele from Key and Peele is directing a movie and decided to put every uncomfortable white stereotype to make it seem like white people dont know how to talk to black people.
It's like a SJW cream dream thriller with comedy, just to make sure it can win the most oscar nominations possible
It really makes you think.

why is it in these movies with a "black guy in white mans world" storyline that the black is always civil and articulate. How would this movie play out if the black guy was a gangbangin' hood?

Its directed by a nigger with a kike wife and produced by a Kike. So no, it's bound to be very leftist. It's about microagression keeping the black man down.

For the meme

These reviews REALLY have me thinking...

The leftist's slam dunk.

>horror/comedy
>political agenda

Comedy? How? I just wanted a horror movie.

All that work to try and make the black sympathetic and yet still looks like a red-eyed demonic darkie

It's lazy, inconsistent and relies on jump scares. The plot is stupid and it works out conveniently for the niggas. I wouldn't pay full price for it. Had some funny parts and it's really just awkward. Not really a horror movie. Also white guilt Reviews are white guilt

I think Anglos are the best Goyim in the world

there's got to be some kind of satirical angle to this movie right
it can't just be what it looks like at face value

Also at the end the girlfriend is in on it, the whites are trying to take portions of the baboon brains to implant themselves with better genes or some B's. The movie is gay

Wait, it's THAT movie?
youtube.com/watch?v=sRfnevzM9kQ
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Black man fucks 7/10 white girl. Feels pressure to suppress jungle instincts during visit to white parents. Muh racism.

Such brilliant scathing social commentary against boring racist whitey and his old time notions of acceptable behavior.

Zootopia was shit

It literally proves cuck spam comes from blacks.
>evil whites enjoy manipulating black guys to date whites.

>tfw this movie is actually going to be bretty gud if you can put aside your autistic Sup Forums world views for a few hours
>tfw this is going to be just like Sup Forums's manufactured controversy over Mad Max
>tfw I will actually go see this movie if it gets gud reviews because I'm not an autist.

>not realizing that it will get good reviews regardless of quality because muh oppression

somewhat true, but what about ghostbusters? that got pretty slammed by at least a few critics even though it promoted muh feminism. most non ((())) movie critics are usually fair about this kind of stuff. this is not the video game industry where you can just pay for good reviews.

the whites worship blacks so much they literally want to become black. it's a satire on how liberals view blacks as pets

I welcome it

remember when it first came out? they lied about ticket sales and reviewers were given special preference by rt

sounds like you have no idea what the movie is about

Sup Forums has become worst than the left where they shit out their opinion and hate for something before they know the facts or what it even is.

yeah sure Ghostbusters is an exception, but no question these types of films get affirmative action weighting as standard course

HEY

I put a question mark

kek is speaking to us. I hope people realize this movie is actually a jab at white/ virtuesignalling liberals

^worse

>manufactured controversy over Mad Max
>he thought Mad max was good

I'm so sorry you had to be born with such shit taste

Really? I don't see why so many liberals would be praising it if that's what it is.

i didnt know that. i just actually went to the ghostbusters rt and saw over 200 fresh and only 85 rotten from critics. even though the average critic rated it as barely above a C, it's almost like they rated it fresh just to spite the "haters". Sad!
of course. still the reviews are looking a lot more favorable and not nearly as sketchy as ghostbusters. most of the youtube critics are giving this film thumbs up.

cause they're fucking idiots

¡Oy vey!

Fury road was good because it shows that a society run by men failed and the society ran by women who literally #KillAllMen failed.
Men and women had to work together to save what was left of the world.

Ghostbusters 2016 was dog shit. end of fucking story.

>cause they're fucking idiots

Plausible. It's probably a decent movie, just overhyped. I doubt it is Ghostbusters level garbage.

it pokes fun at liberal racism to the point where blacks who hang out with them get their brains swapped with white people
and says liberal whites want to be black

Give me another children's hollywood movie that names, the Ewe...

by run by men I mean men who kept women as sex slaves and treated the like animals (Islam)

If it makes the Negro think twice before dating a white woman, then I approve.

seriously, they reaosn it's being overhypes is the same reason in the movie the whites want to steal the blacks brains and become black.

because it's made by a black, stars a black, and features an interracial relationship. They're virtuesignalling it to 100% fresh

then in the end the evil whites don't get what they want. so they praise it

all the while missing the entire point

No. It was to keep the women from mating with genetic mutants, preventing them from destroying the pure genes.

It showed how 'muh multikulti' is what women want and women will destroy society to do so.

Moral of the story; Repeal 19th Amendment or everyone did, now or later.

That nigger believe it or not is half white and has a white mother I couldn't believe Peele at first but apparently or not its true

fury road was good because it was good. do you have to sperg out and look for social commentary on everything you watch? if thats the case I feel bad for you. you will probably not like this movie.this movie obviously has social commentary that you won't like, but it works as a horror movie by itself, which is why I'm going to watch it. sorry user.

This is Key, dude. You know it's gonna suck because it isn't a five minute skit.
>he didn't like Mad Max
I wouldn't know. You'll have to tell me what it's like to have shit taste.

Ok I read the comments and saw the trailer and I still don't have a clue as to what this movie is about. Could someone explain it?

So according to posts in this thread, the movie is about wiggers that want dark skin. How the fuck can that be a good plot.

u r a poo brain

leaf vs leaf

stay safe you two