Daily reminder that Christianity is an absolute perversion of any healthy notion of morality and the original Jewish...

Daily reminder that Christianity is an absolute perversion of any healthy notion of morality and the original Jewish plot designed to destroy the Roman Empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abrIoGXMfKI
youtu.be/A1GFG3PjSjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree, but I'm seeing a lot of these threads lately. Is this some kinda spammy antichristianity?

It's a reaction to massive Christposting.

I'm so used to the Christposting that I don't even notice it, honestly.

Saged. Get fucked shill faggot.

Not an argument, Christnigger.

when someone provides no argument in the first place, no argument is needed to debate him, only insults, you fuckin peace of trash atheist fedora cuck who is probably also gay and leftist
now go pray for your heroic pedophile milo the gay

>Daily reminder that Christianity is an absolute perversion of any healthy notion of morality and the original Jewish plot designed to destroy the Roman Empire.

Yes, this beautiful empire full of slavers, murderers and rapists, the one who enslaved, France, Germany, the UK, etc...

Shut up you Jew worshipping nigger-loving cuck.

Don't you have to be shilling for Israel right about now?

how's the new mayor of london, you piece of shit, crooked teeth subhuman inbred faggot?
Daily reminder that Rothshilds originate from England, and that you bought land in desert and gave it to jews
and there are more nigger cocks inside your sister every night than there are niggers in Poland, because we are Catholic, while you pray to your Leftist gods

Jesus is against the jews. he said beware of those who call themselves jews for they are the synagog of satan.

youtube.com/watch?v=abrIoGXMfKI

On a scale of 1-10 how many Euros does it take for a night with your mum, you Slavic white nigger?
England has been unconquered for a thousand years while Poland gets gangbanged by Germans and Russians virtually every century. Country full of such low-tier plumbers and whores that it may as well be 100% black.

Not to mention you papists worship this nigger loving cuck.

These are some quality bantz

sage

CHRISTIANITY IS WHITE

0, you old hag praising, nigger loving, monarchy feet sucking, jews empowering, island inbred
You are not even white now, so dispute with you actively lowers my IQ and I seriously hope I will recover
and we sent all our shittest plumbers and whores to UK for the same reason, you have shitty plumbing that needs to be fixed, and we slavs, in our infinite wisdom and mercy, took pity upon you and tried to help, you bastard
now go drink some tea stolen from other niggers, shitskin crooked teeth inbred troll

>Unironic creationism
wew lad.

Why are Americans here always redneck hicks?

Papiesz Jan Pedał Drugi. Demon, pedofil, sługa szatana.

0/10 chujowy z ciebie troll

>Unironic evolutionism
wew lad.

Why are Brits here always gullible?

Oh boy, it's another religion thread where each side circlejerks itself and just engages in a meaningless autistic dick measuring contest that goes nowhere and accomplishes nothing.
Stop both this shit and the fucking Christposting.

It's not like Polish IQ's are particularly high anyway, you plunger sucking inbreed.

Fucks sake you cunts bitch about it so much yet you still can't get the stones to actually leave the EU. It probably paid for your Adidas tracksuit and vodka as well, you commieblock dwelling savage. Bet you got tabs open right now about emigrating to Britain away from the unwiped arsehole of Europe, don't you cunt?

yeah christianity really fucked me as a child i never stood up to myself and nobody respected me and i became a joke

Reminder that the kikes killed Jesus.

>brit
>calling other people inbred

If evolution isn't real then explain why the white man is superior to the negro?

Oh wait, I forgot that Christians are universalist cucks that don't know this.

>thinking Jesus is a Jew
top kek. great thread, nice argument there britbong.

saged.

>Christianity is an absolute perversion of any healthy notion of morality
Obviously wrong if you had read the NT.
>original Jewish plot designed to destroy the Roman Empire
Jews predate the Roman Empire by thousands of years, and Christ wasn't accepted by Judeans.
I can tell you're a leftist because you're wrong about everything.
Blind hate is the hallmark of leftists.

Why did you not stand up for yourself?

turn the other cheek and spread your ass XDDDDDD

Reminder that Jesus was a kike anyway.

>universalist
>Christian
???

Literally king of the Jews. The alpha-Jew.

Theres a difference between religion and race

This. Once the Jews rejected the messiah, they became Sodom/Egypt/Synagogue of Satan

The whole new testament is a battle between Judaism and the true people of God. Christianity was opposed primarily by Jews.

>For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

>male nor female
Gender-queers as well evidently.

Reminder that Jesus was born in Bethlahem but was the son of God himself, who has cast off the Jewish people for their sodomitic ways.

Yes.

But both racially and religiously Jesus was a kike.

Christianity was invented primarily by Jews.

>son of God
But in order for that to be true there would first have to be a god.

>Raping children and worshipping trees is a much better morality.
>Only civilization that followed this and was more than just mudhuts, descended into corruption and death.
>Western society declines in correlation with its declining faith in Christianity.

>and the original Jewish plot designed to destroy the Roman Empire
It was Greek ya spaz. learn your history of Christianity. It's not being kept a secret anymore.

/end thread

Then you must feel bad, knowing that this guy is smarter than your whole country.

Explain how Mary remained a virgin?

This

>Obviously wrong if you had read the NT.
The NT is fucking gay and filled with cuck morality.

i was told to turn the other cheek so i just wallowed in suffering and self pity to be "christ like"

>"Christians have been duped by the unholiest hoax in all history, by so-called Jews. This is considered their most effective weapon."

"This 'big lie' technique is brainwashing United States Christians into believing that Jesus Christ was "King of the Jews", in the sense that so-called 'Jews' today call themselves 'Jews'. This reference was first made in English translations of the Old and New Testaments, centuries before the so-called Jews highjacked the word 'Jew' in the 18th century A.D. to palm themselves off on the Christian world as having a kinship with Jesus Christ. This alleged kinship comes from the myth of their common ancestry with the so-called 'Jews' of the Holy Land in the Old Testament history, a fiction based on fable."

She didn't. She was taking some dick on the side.

Oh yeah, the NHS.
Thanks for reminding me why it's great to be British.

>jesus
>white but not an arab/levantine
Kek

The reality is that Jesus was from one particular jewish tribe and others pretended to be against him so he could spread outside of jewland pretending to be "underdog", which led to destruction of Roman Empire, and currently, through universalism leads to destruction of Europe.

>but I'm not universalist!

Many christcucks are and even those who aren't use or can be swayed by universalist argument from time to time.

If you don't understand jewish tribal politics you will never understand the major storyline of New Testament.

>there would first have to be a god.
You've decided that there isn't one, with no evidence to back you up.
The Church of Atheism: No Thinking Allowed.

1Cor 6:9
>Neither gays or trans will inherit the kingdom of God

Also Romans 1

Kek confirms it. OP is a faggot and fears eternal damnation. Surrender to Him before it's too late. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. He died for your sins and you spit on his grave and call him kike. You should feel ashamed.

>with no evidence to back you up.
That's exactly why I've there isn't one.

There is absolutely no evidence, not even a bit, that there is a god.

>major storyline
main*

You know that you can tell someone is still a virgin, right?

Well I suppose the first testament is written by the sacrens, It is an abridged section from the Tohra right?

There is absolutely no evidence, not even a bit, that there isn't a god.

>Not confronting the fact that Christianity is explicitly universalist
Go pray to your beta god some more.

Well she's been dead for quite some time so I wouldn't think we can.

>the turn the other cheek meme

Nice mental gymnastics there buddy. Those of the time could easily tell she remained a virgin, I don't think you know how though.

Kek keeps outsmarting you OP. Are you a kike shill or just in deep pain? God is always with you, let him find you and accept his son Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. Through God society can achieve great things.

>two
What did your ID mean by that? Second Coming?

> jewish tribal politics
>aka astrology
12 jewish "tribes" =mazzaroth = zodiac signs

The vast, vast majority of those at the time weren't Christian though and didn't believe it. Hence why Jesus got sentenced to execution with thunderous applause.

Not to mention they also thought god was telling them to snip the top of their cocks off so I wouldn't exactly take their word for it.

Romans chapter 1
The wrath of God is indeed being revealed from heaven against every impiety and wickedness of those who suppress the truth by their wickedness. For what can be known about God is evident to them, because God made it evident to them. Ever since the creation of the world, his invisible attributes of eternal power and divinity have been able to be understood and perceived in what he has made. As a result, they have no excuse; for although they knew God they did not accord him glory as God or give him thanks. Instead, they became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless minds were darkened. While claiming to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for the likeness of an image of mortal man or of birds or of four-legged animals or of snakes.

>cont

Therefore, God handed them over to impurity through the lusts of their hearts for the mutual degradation of their bodies. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie and revered and worshiped the creature rather than the creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. Therefore, God handed them over to degrading passions. Their females exchanged natural relations for unnatural, and the males likewise gave up natural relations with females and burned with lust for one another. Males did shameful things with males and thus received in their own persons the due penalty for their perversity. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God handed them over to their undiscerning mind to do what is improper. They are filled with every form of wickedness, evil, greed, and malice; full of envy, murder, rivalry, treachery, and spite. They are gossips and scandalmongers and they hate God. They are insolent, haughty, boastful, ingenious in their wickedness, and rebellious toward their parents. They are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless. Although they know the just decree of God that all who practice such things deserve death, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

ie. sodomy is evil

Ah, that would hurt were it not for the fact that I got trips earlier making me the reigning get champion of the thread.

Regardless of it they treated those tribes as political entities.

Well that spectacularly backfired on them.

That wasn't the original point though. Nor did I ever make that point.

I was making the point that Christianity is explicitly anti-racist and anti-anti-semitic.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Do you not know that the unjust will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers nor boy prostitutes nor sodomites nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor robbers will inherit the kingdom of God.

And? Jesus preformed miracles before the multitudes and they still didn't believe it. Again, you avoid the original topic, Mary was examined by her husband to be a virgin. You post like some people I've argued with before.

Not mentioned: niggers.

>anti-racist
yes
>anti-anti-semitic
no

>and they still didn't believe it
Because he didn't really perform miracles. Likewise neither did Joseph Smith, neither did Muhammad, neither did any cult leader. The fact that people don't believe them when they claim they did isn't proof of everyone being in some conspiracy to get them. It's proof of the fact that it probably didn't actually happen.

>Mary was examined by her husband to be a virgin.
And I don't believe it. I think the fact that she had a son strongly contradicts this.

>there is neither Jew or gentile.
It's anti-racist and anti-anti-semitic in one swoop.

>was making the point that Christianity is explicitly anti-racist

It's doesn't stop the southern Baptist church...

youtu.be/A1GFG3PjSjI

>Christianity is bad you better cast it aside
Ok say the Christian Church vanishes. What replaces it?

The Ubermensch.

>hundreds of eyewitness accounts from people of numerous affiliations and mindsets all lied about the same thing
Riiiight. Prove to me that he did not preform those miracles, also, Mary did not have sex to birth Christ.

ETHNIC JEWS NOT JESUS HATING JEWS
THERES A DIFFERENCE

>southern Baptist church...
12 people in total or so.

>>southern Baptist church...
>12 people in total or so.

Not really Marek, they're all over the south...

The Baptist Church is full of a bunch of dirty rednecks

Daily reminder that threads like OP are making shit up and thus try to move you away from the true path and into the arms of the synagogue of satan.

>hundreds of eyewitness accounts
We have arguably one eyewitness account and that's Marks gospel. The rest, are at best second hand accounts.

We also have "eyewitness" accounts of nutjobs in India claiming miracles. This does not make them credible accounts.

> Prove to me that he did not preform those miracles, also, Mary did not have sex to birth Christ.
Okay, let me put it to you this way.

Prove to me that I didn't just die then come back to life to post this. Also prove that my mom wasn't a virgin when I was conceived.

Clearly, by my credible eyewitness accounts of these miracles you must start worshipping user as god.

>THERES A DIFFERENCE
No there isn't, a kike is a kike.

>synagogue of satan
Lmao you people even speak like LARPers.

Proof that you havent read the bible.
Nice try Jew.