"Ugh... If women ruled the world we would have peace. You men just want war."

>"Ugh... If women ruled the world we would have peace. You men just want war."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_incarceration_rate
dailywire.com/news/5603/swedish-mother-opens-home-refugee-gets-her-robert-kraychik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So are you going to stage a violent revolution to get men out of political positions?

no.. war?

This

>"Die western pig dog woman. Make way for the superior qt women of the east."

>women rule world
>lol, why not give everyone peace? like why wouldnt you want to give everyone peace?
>and why not give everyone free college? I mean, why wouldnt you want free college?
women are retarded
I had to explain to my girlfriend the other day that insurance companies exist to make money, she thought they existed to help people

go for it roastie, rule the world
hell, rule the galaxy if SOMEONE ALLOWS YOU
YOU FUCKIN NIGGER OF SEXES
YOU ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING
WHY FAGGOTS ARE ON THE RISE?
BECAUSE MEN ARE BETTER AT EVERYTHING, INCLUDING BLOWJOBS

>nigger of the sexes

Fucking kek

Women are the niggers of gender

why does hillary wear the burlap sack?

tell me that I am wrong
>gibs, in form of either gifts or wooing
>dindu nofin attitude when screws up
>lazy
>inferior mentally and physically

Get the fuck out of my house.

>be woman ruler
>convene with other women rulers
>be on period
>escalate tension for no reason
>multiple countries in conflict with each other over who has bigger tits and ass

I can't. That was my favorite post of the day. Succinct

awful lotta loyalty for a hired shill

>If women ruled the world we would have peace.
That is not even remotely true

>You men just want war
We are accumulated to it. If women were in charge they would wish for war but make men fight them. The first male dominated nation with armies of fighting men would absolutely fucking eradicate an army of women.

>>"Ugh... If women ruled the world we would have peace. You men just want war."

>women finally rule the world
>"peace"
>a group of men go "fuck it women suck" and start a war
>win because men
>???
>normal world again

>one poooaaast

SLIIIIIIDE

>You men just want war.

What's wrong with that?

>If women ruled the world we would have peace

Thatcher, Victoria, Catherine the Great

user, Sweden is ruled by women and is pretty peaceful.

>Women rule the world
>Start WWIII because the PM of another country wore designer shoes and bragged about it
Yeah no. Women are more violent and petty than men when left to their own devices. All they do is done to be validated by men. A workplace that is 100% dominated by women inevitably turns into a high school from hell where nothing ever gets done.

shill post, everyone knows women have been the downfall of every civilization throughout history.

We have never had a female PM. Though it's true that many of our politicians are women, and they're also incompetent. Our foreign minister for example did the impossible, she pissed off both Israel and Palestine. She's a walking nuke when it comes to foreign relations. Another believes Sweden can take in tens of millions of immigrants and still be fine

Why is there a soda tab in this coal burners nose?

Refugees are fucking up Sweden, so I wouldn't be so sure about that.

>soda
>not pop

>they existed to help people

sorry but does your gf have a iq in the double digits

>Sweden is ruled by women and is pretty peaceful.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Sweden is objectively one of the safest countries in the world still, it's safer than the US and MUCH safer than Mexico. They'll only have a problem if they don't realize how retarded their current politics are and do something about them before it's too late and things get out of hand.

Things are already getting out of hand you mong! Sweden is now one of the two European countries with the highest rape percentages today and who do we have to thank for that?... refugees! Goddamnit watch some real news and get out of your bubble, man.

The post was mostly a joke but still, based on most available statistics Sweden is very safe.

Literally everybody else but you fucking leaves calls it soda. Canadians should be captured and sent to the fucking chambers.

>inb4 someone posts that real event where an office ran only by women destroyed itself from the inside with hate and jealousy

>women only make up 6% of train drivers!
>we need more women train drivers!
>muh segregation!
>muh pay gap!
>it's mens' fault!

The rape thing is somewhat overblown by their loose definition, and the "refugees" and other subhumans don't help, but it isn't as terrible as Sup Forums will make it out to be, it's bad, but it primarily affects other subhumans. Like I was saying, it's getting bad already relative to what Sweden could be without these "people", they need to take quick action and not let anymore in.

The thing is that Hillary would only have started war against countries run by men. If every country was run by women, would there actually be no war? There'd be bitching between enemy country's and every country would want to either be allied with whichever country's leader was prettiest, or start their own little clique of country's against that group, with the leader of that clique being the country with the prettiest leader. I can't imagine anyone going to war though, just constantly refusing to establish trade routes with each other or suddenly refusing communication with each other without explaining why.

Sure the economy would be shit and the people would starve and suffer, but no wars.

>2007-2009
are you even trying?

The only type of women the political office and corporate America attract are Leona Helmsley types.

>Checnhya is the safest region in Russia

))))

They're called soft drinks lad. No one calls them soda but you.

Not let anymore in? how about kicking out all of the refugees already in to the curb? My country has it's share of problems, yes, but our biggest concerns are drug cartels, subpar education and barely making a two-figure salary per year as a direct result from that. But at the very least we're not cucked into taking in refugees from worse shitholes than our own and I can sleep well enough because of that.

Nothing going on in sweden- leave sweden alone!

Then why can't women stand each other? Why didn't Hillary get 100% of the female vote?

the definition of rape in sweden changed in 2005

so why did only 1.4% of women get sexually assaulted in 2012, before it skyrocketed to 3% in 2015?

I am a retard, I meant that response to this

Here's a map based on data from 2015-now, still some of the lowest incarceration rates in the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_incarceration_rate

I already said that the rapefugees and subhumans were to blame. That being said it's still relatively safe, women in Sweden probably have a lesser likelihood of being raped than women in much of America or Russia.

>be women
>naturally territorial and vindictive
>female animals in the animal kingdom are the most aggressive, especially when they think their kin are being threatened

Yeah, and the Swedes definitely have some cuck problems like allowing them in in the first place and not doing anything about them, but if they act intelligently in response to their past mistakes they can avoid anything too bad in the future. A ton of the people in Sweden recently have come as refugees legally (not actually fleeing war but legally classed as such) or asylum seekers, so at some point Sweden can or will have the ability to force them to leave back to where they came from or to another place. If they don't do that when they get the chance then their somewhat fucked and their future prospects look much worse than they do now.

>Woman ruler talks shit about other woman ruler's in shoes leaked document
>War is declared

Sweden is a little bit Special Needs autistic.

They pull in so many muslim immigrants who doesn't work and get free housing and free handouts every month, they lose billions on muslim immigrants leeching them every year.

But when the Danish branch of our postal service merger has 210 million USD in deficit, it suddenly becomes a diplomatic crisis, and Swedish politicians get mad and demand compensation.

You can tell the muslims have drained the Swedes of everything. They don't have any surplus of compassion left for their own kind.

Have you never met women who start drama just to watch men fight over them? Imagine that but with armies, there wouldn't be anything left.

That last part got to me, user.

Exactly what I was thinking about.

Don't forget about the epidemic of police not taking action on migrant crime out of fear of being called a racist

Also don't forget the cucked judicial systems
dailywire.com/news/5603/swedish-mother-opens-home-refugee-gets-her-robert-kraychik

>8 Goddesses

Putting estrogen in the water actually works if we make it completely global and make every male on the planet estroginised

Women are so overemotional. +300 angry posts on Facebook because I disagreed with a tranny.

They have had enough disagreement in their life.

Just hold you tongue next time

>High school
>Some dumb whore that had fucked every Chad at school wrote a satire and presented it to the class about why women were dumb and men were smart
>Dumb shit like "They're totally not obsessed with sex, they totally love us for who we are"
>Some nigger says "Well ya'll must be obsessed wit sex too cus you always doin it Aurora"
I don't know why OP made me thinks of this but Jacobe you are alright by me, if I had the authority I'd crown you an honorary white.

>Margaret Thatcher
>Golda Meir
>Katherine the Great
>Isabella I
>("Bloody") Mary I
>Indira Gandhi
>Benazir Bhutto

And Hillary Clinton would surely have been added to that list had she won.

Yeah right. I've seen female leadership and it is definitely no better them male leadership. In some aspects, it is worse.

Push your feminazi propaganda elsewhere, little girl.

Oh...and your bull-ring looks stupid, too.

>still some of the lowest incarceration rates in the world.
Because they give you pat in the back when you kill Swedish men and rape Swedish women for bringing progress if you're brown.

>They pull in so many muslim immigrants who doesn't work and get free housing and free handouts every month, they lose billions on muslim immigrants leeching them every year.
This will be their downfall, there will be a moment they realize they are in so much debt and with so many people with needs they will have to tax higher their working class and ultimately they will move to other countries. This happened here similiary, too much welfare and too much corruption, the government got into too much debt and now they are taxing like hell everyone and a lot of people are resenting this and moving out of Puerto Rico.

Sack of shit.

Well, it looks like someone had an extra bowl of Fuck-Tard Flakes today.

I'm going to guess that you're a vegan Femi-nazi.

No one cares about your bitchy opinion, rabbit.

Yeah WTF ever happened to Puerto Rico anyway? I remember in the 80s and 90s it was actually booming and doing great with pharmaceuticals and now the rest of the US has left it completely fucking behind and its a big net tax drain.

It's still mostly overblown, their prisons are full of fucking Africans, Somalis, and Arabs. If it's anything like Norway there are probably less Swedes and Europeans in the jails than the rest even though they're like 80% of the population.

>there will be a moment they realize they are in so much debt
That was the plan all along.

Hard working swedes will eventually move out if things keep on like how it is going. And it will be blamed on racism by the left.

Pharmas got 404'd

> Hard working swedes will eventually move out if things keep on like how it is going
Are you ready for the flood of Svens? Oresund Bridge will become a warzone.

Why? Too many taxes? Cheaper to do business/research elsewhere?

says someone from Sweden, go back to being raped by refuges you cuck

shut up Bebop