>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
PREV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y2utKm6Bq8
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/23/schools-country-wide-ordered-stop-immigration-agents-entering-schools-without-warrant/
headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170224-00000052-reut-n_ame
youtu.be/dCVRrybYWNE
foxbusiness.com/features/2017/02/22/breitbart-news-seeks-to-change-its-stripes-after-yiannopoulos-bannon-ties.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOVEMENT

>This is the timeline you are in

Why are the Wiccans/Witches being cucks though

AWOO~

Good job lad. This awoo can rest easy.

Probably won't though.

> Wiccans are one person

How do I approach women
and then fuck them

*PAINFUL INHALE*
TWITTER

AWOO

You thought what?

They're more or less all hippies so gee wonder why.

DRUMPHEROMONES

When will the invasion of Washington state begin?

>hormones which can be transfrerred via touch or other ways

Jesus fuck, are you saying if I touch a tranny on HRT I might get the trannydisease? Why didn't you fucks tell me this already.

Also, pheromones would explain why lesbians are never happy wouldn't it?

I wish I was in the same room as you so I could harm you physically. Read the rest. It shows there is proof. You are a fucking neanderthal of the highest caliber. You are a human chimp who can't read more than a few lines.

gestalt

the majority of witches are lefty special snowflake types rather than turbo rightwing history nerds

AWOO~

>thinking you're a witch

mental disorder

Was there ((((manipulation)))) involved when Christians were accepting these refugees?

Lesbians are never happy because they're still women and women are never happy.

JUST bee urself

In Finland you probably just have to break that 10km radius of their comfort zone and they'll either kill you for it or love it.

1st for retards thinking pheromones are the reason traps smell bad to other men while linking proofs that disprove their arguments

Wiccans are fucking weirdo fuckfaces. I am tired of this tolerance atmosphere in these threads. Some groups of people are fucking abhorrent morons.

Did Malay Mike's patreon account secretly fund the assassination of Kim Jun Nam?

first you gotta have something that chicks desire
good looks
fit body
sense of humor
a skill in a hobby

next you have to be confident when you approach a girl. it's like an interview. she wants to see you're calm and quick on your feet, that you have charm and that you're interesting.

after that it's p easy, girls today are whores so if she agrees to go out for coffee or grab a drink with you, you'll prob be fucking her

Any revealations on the O'Keefe tapes yet??

Why not burn them at the stake? The only reason we stopped is because we couldn't prove they actually exsited.

Now they are claiming to be witches, so let's burn them!

kek, Wiccan detected

> the power of Kek compels you!

Daily fact: People can go whereever they want

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We have a dude that subscribes to Wicca, fucking Paulo Coelho, a human garbage that wrote a couple books, a degenerate MSM faggot.
Like I said previously, witchcraft, in general terms, only works against atheists in a psychological sense, your President have nothing to fear.
Only if under the façade of 'magic' they are trying to attack him politically in another sense, which seems highly probable.

i'm pretty sure malay mike visits the 100days blog

I want to fuck lots of white women!

>tfw just realized that spencer is the white version of Tariq and vice versa

Nah, just Chinese or NK assassin to get rid of some loose ends for the NK government.

Malay government won't give them the fucking body, for some reason. Stupid.

I think estrogen just makes you emotional hence the mtf suicide rate

Also yes and its even more likely if hyre artificial because the body cant deal eith them but its not really a thingnthat would cause a disease since your body could probably deal with a small amount of excess

Those picture and text really don't match

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y2utKm6Bq8

LINK

What does that have to do with politics or Trump?

Styx, who I trust on occult more than anyone else, said their spells will probably backfire on them as they're not backed up by memetics.

Good morning, /ptg/. I work for a group studying US-Japan relations, with a focus on the social media and anonymous commentary on Japanese news.

I thought I would share a few images that may interest you (these will not be used in any formal analysis and I read them independently). Ideally they will lend insight on how the average Japanese person perceives Mr. Trump's presidency, albeit an insight with a slightly conservative bias.

First, the quickest reactions to Trump's statements on foreign policy (two-state solution in the Middle East, Russia, China, North Korea, etc) as originally reported by Reuters. Note how the early comments are primarily concerned with China and compare Trump with Obama. It should also be noted that these are not "top comments", as the article has just been published, and do not necessarily reflect the popular majority.

Everyone knows ritual magic is bullshit.
True magic imposes will on reality via intention and emotion - there is no secret code involving ingredients and enchantments.
Meme Magic works because it crowdsources willpower by syncing intention across multiple people via memes. More transmitters = stronger signal.
A bunch of depleted autists doing asynchronous ritual nonsense will have no effect whatsoever.

See:
>>>/X/

He was kicked out Shlomo

>Schools Country-Wide Ordered to Stop Immigration Agents from Entering Schools Without Warrant

Denver Public Schools passed a resolution last week saying that immigration agents will not be granted access to students unless an official produces a search warrant issued by a judge, CNN reported.

“The resolution stresses Denver Public Schools will do everything in our lawful power to protect our students’ confidential information and ensure that our students’ learning environments are not disrupted by immigration enforcement activity,” Superintendent Tom Boasberg wrote on the school system’s website

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/23/schools-country-wide-ordered-stop-immigration-agents-entering-schools-without-warrant/

>Comments:
ensure that our students’ learning environments are not disrupted by immigration enforcement activity,”

But it's ok to have American student's learning environments disrupted by illegals. How many of the illegals don't speak English well enough to keep up in class so the whole class is held back?
>reply
It's not just the illegals -- it's also the unruly, whom administrators protect and shield from discipline to the detriment of those who actually want to learn.
>reply
The law protects them. My brother taught high school. The kids knew right where the legal line was and they went all the way up to it. All teachers can do is send a kid to the principal's office with a note that advises they give the kid a talking to - other than that, all he could do was to reach out to the parents. At his school, the principal's office did nothing to correct the bad kids, and many other parents actually didnt care.
>reply
That needs to change. Schools need to be allowed to separate students based on learning ability and disciplined willingness to learn.

>John: "Hello, my name is John"
Kekd

Because their "religion" is syncretic revisionist bullshit based on nothing but their own modern reinterpretation.

What side of the political spectrum has a proclivity for raping and destroying tradition until it's utterly void and meaningless?

to 8//Sup Forums// shitposters vs. witches thread?

ty for this amazing advice
I know right
guess I got to work on myself first

being bald, short, or ugly is irrelevant unless you're a righty

How many leftists have you seen that are absolutely disgusting, and yet I constantly hear leftists talk shit about Stephen Miller's balding pattern

Whatever happened to body shaming, senpai? These people have 0 zero reflection and perspective.

>Me: Wiccans are more varied than just these people

> These two retards: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW DARE YOU FAGGOT

Are you okay? Too much pot?

>women are never happy.
I've seen some very happy women, but they almost always fit these things,
>married to a real man with a job
>stay at home mothers with children
>christian or a belief in higher power
>not in the city, usually in rural areas

These women are super fucking happy. Go watch some youtube videos with women like this. They are always happy.

Finn bro, I'll tell you this right now.
I have a friend of mine that moved to Finland and married a blonde, beautiful girl, he already have 2 blonde/blue-eyed children.
The dude is a literal human waste, yellow-skinned bald and ugly motherfucker that looks like a bandit.
Don't be afraid of engaging in conversation and, like other Sup Forumsacks already said, be straight-foward and talk to them.

I voted for Trump because I love white women!

Forgot to add the direct link, if anyone would care to machine translate the text and read what it says.
headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170224-00000052-reut-n_ame

These screenshots are from Yahoo Japan, one of the most popular online sources for Japanese news.

That you're a fool

We used to just spam gore to make them go away but the mods put an end to that...But being completely anti-semitic makes the leave

>Really makes you think

I voted for Trump but now I realize it's time to dump the trump. I'm glad that democrats woke me up and no human can be illegal. Vote for Democrats like me.

JEB 2016

Wiccans and potheads need to be beaten until they regain some sense of reality.

problem is women are terrifying

He was kicked out because he thought he warranted a press conference. Total failure.

>guess I got to work on myself first
walk like a god and your goddess will come to you

blocking public traffic is not an aspect of free speech

A wizard appears!

I would but this is America so I can't vote in the syrup elections

Aw well I guess I'll stick with drumpf

estrogen makes you act more on petty emotional fluctuations

testosterone makes you resistant to those petty emotional fluctuations, and your emotions become more of a real force to be reckoned with rather than a constantly flexed diplomatic tool

Can I get a MAGA hat on this?

And when you do it they are reduced to this

Why isn't this pedo disavowed by now?

it's Trump's fault they're too fucking degenerate for condoms?

>people are suddenly a different sex because they say so
"No."

But I don't want someone with a penis inside women's bathrooms
why is it too much to ask for

>the federal government not dictating who should use what bathroom is the same as southern states dictating who should use which water fountain

Pray to God tonight for America and for Trump. There is only God, so these gestures will do nothing, but we are living in delicate times and our emperor needs our support.

Retards not welcome.

Sure, I will give her one. One sec.

Go fuck yourself, your women are bold, intelligent, white and glorious-looking.

trips of truth

I am not anywhere near god status I am afraid
Nor anywhere near "can get anyway with being confident without being 110% obvious he is faking it" status

I remember when thin eyebrows were fashionable

absolutely disgusting. reminds me of those cholas

Daily Reminder: this freak is CANADIAN!
youtu.be/dCVRrybYWNE

>why is it too much to ask for
because you're a bigot

>“(Breitbart) is leaving so much money on the table given how much traffic we generate,” said a person close to the website who spoke on the condition of anonymity. “That’s why they have to change to cover more mainstream news and appeal to a broader audience to attract the ad dollars that should be coming in but aren’t.”

foxbusiness.com/features/2017/02/22/breitbart-news-seeks-to-change-its-stripes-after-yiannopoulos-bannon-ties.html

big part of the reason Milo was thrown under the bus, the almighty $.

>Finland
>white

Why is this guy even relevant?

And they want nothing to do with me

Does that include Aqua

work towards god status, and there is a reason the phrase fake it til you make it exists
are you trying to get fit or what? i have a couple mins before i go to bed

I knew someone would start this.
Can't you just stop?
They are white as far as I'm concerned, the same way here in Brazil we have a 10% white population hiding in the fucking woods because
>niggers

Us sitting here laughing at them in synchrony is probably enough to to nullify any effect their bad intentions would have.
If we made a counter-meme to redirect their intentions back on them, and got even a fraction of Sup Forums to spread it, the negative emotional feedback could just kill them off at random.