Can you be a white supremacist as a non-white

I am an Arab and I think white truly is the superior race. I hate niggers and spics the most, but I also hate jews and jungle Asians. I think Arabs are disgusting too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
halfasian.org/2016/10/24/sharline-chiang-over-the-next-two-decades-i-went-on-to-date-a-lot-of-white-guys-eventually-i-married-a-white-guy-still-i-wasnt-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. You can support other people in succeeding even if their success doesn't include you. And if you believe whites = western civilization, you can want a healthy white majority to keep things going. Better to be a minority in a good society than a majority in a shit one.

yes arabs are white to us goverment

I guess why not

Of course you can. It's a belief that white people are superior. You don't have to be white to believe that.

That's okay.

I think then, the logical thing to do is fight until your people are no longer being used as fodder by jews to get pumped into Europe. Improve the living situation of your people and generally help your world, and I think that's fine.

Whilst promoting isolationsim as well. The Jews and their slaves drinking at the teats of oil in the middle east need to be expelled, for our good and yours. I'm fucking sick of hearing about our men dying in some shithole that we can't even find on a map, because some jew in America wants the new Kebabistanian dictator to give him copious amounts of oil and resources.

Yes, by doing so you defacto redpill your own people.

Quite possibly the last race that has a chance of stopping the machinations of the Zionists. If whites go the way of the organized genocide the dominos will fall fast. All the technology science, medicine will be in the hands of the Zionists they only need to destroy the world and wait out in bunkers then emerge with the knowledge to dominate the entire world forever.

God help us all.

If zionist secretly control the world why they do not have technology and science in their hands

Because they haven't caused the great shoa yet.

This guy hit the nail on the head

No. Focus on setting an example for your own race/tribe. We don't need bootlickers. You want respect? Go out there and take it. Show what you can do.

You must stop them then. You are the Chosen one.

Yeah, no tribe to prescribe for me mixed race. Against genocide and eugenics though because of it.

Thanks for the help with the elections btw :D

>Can you be a memer without being autistic?
I don't know, can you?

yes, and you're not alone, strangely enough

>Can you be a memer without being autistic?
I don't know, can you?

That doesn't make sense.

>inb4 pic of that black Finnish guy

I don't expect it to make sense to a towelhead with sandy dick cheese

You have whites shilling for every shitskin race under the sun, so sure, you can be a white supremacist.

No Arab would ever say this.

>stangeley enough

i mean if you have half a brain you can see whites are the superior race on this planet

>Were barbaric tribesmen during the dawn of civilization
>Naturally violent as fuck
>Don't score the highest in IQ tests
>Would be irrelevant if it weren't for the Greeks and Romans
>Would be irrelevant without Jews

You have been brainwashed by Sup Forums son. I will admit they are the prettiest race though

Must be an expat

The real redpill is helping your own people strive to be as great as white people. You think arabs are disgusting? You should do your best to change it.
Don't reply to a fucking leaf

>white supremacist as a non-white
that's like 60% of Sup Forums

no

>hate niggers and spics the most, but I also hate jews and jungle Asians.
Jungle Asians are better than Arabs.

Just artificially inseminate your wife with white seed

You can its called being a guerilla as long as you can uphold the 14-88 while doing so just know you won't have the same privileges as a true Aryan and will be viewed with suspicion regardless by your comrades if you even manage to have any

only when the perp in a crime

Sup Forums is full of non-white Nazis.

Fuck you civic nationalist cuckold, he has no place in white countries and his ideology and political stance dosnt matter.

You can but you'd be a cuck for doing it.

I'm aryan, but I believe the Japs are better than us all. They should be in charge of things.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo

yes, it's called being an uncle tom

Voted trump as Mexican

I'd be beaten if i said that anywhere that wasn't a majority white. People can chalk it up race but ultimately it's a matter of willingness to understand and have the capacity to allow the exchange of ideals. problem is culture and the limitations some of the lesser developed ones pt on people.

I'm Asian and I think Whites are the superior race. I wouldn't have left my country and became an American citizen if I didn't think Whites made the best country. I mean that's why I voted for Trump, cuz if I wanted to live with Mexicans I would've moved to Mexico.

Japs definitely don't think this
They do think they are the best asians which I can agree with.

So Farrakhan is an uncle tom?

note to self don't post while drunk.

Self-hatred is an ugly thing OP. It's fine to look up to other cultures but don't disparage your own people.

There's no point in acting like a dog to them. They'll put you down just like the rest of them. There are no "free passes".

Look at how suicidal the most aryan countries have become. In good old Japan, they don't let anyone in. They're xenophobic and don't give a shit whose feefees they hurt. I'm all for that.

So in your opinion it's not okay to disparage Nazis if you're German? I get that not all Germans were Nazi's, but I would venture to guess upwards of 90% were...

You really underestimate the (((media)))

They can normalize any stance and sway public opinion given enough time.

That is what happened to Western (white) countries.

Yes I think so, there are many neo nazi greeks

>have built the greatest civilizations at all corners of the earth
>have made the greatest advances in technology
>responsible for the modern world

fun fact; whites were the first group to build a civilization advanced enough to develop the technology needed to leave the planet. allowed to continue to progress, whites will likely become capable of inter stellar travel and colonize alien planets.

You can stay

Of course you can be. It doesn't take an excellent carpenter to see that a chair is excellent.

Thanks bro but you still have to go back.

See? Aryans are too stupid to see through the Jewish propaganda. They're willing to act against their interests in the name of political correctness. The Japs don't get swayed. Took two nukes to make them bow, took us two reality shows to bend over.

are you kuwaiti or just living there?

Sure.

It's just a form of boo-ism, like on /jp/.

self hate spells asian women diagonally

halfasian.org/2016/10/24/sharline-chiang-over-the-next-two-decades-i-went-on-to-date-a-lot-of-white-guys-eventually-i-married-a-white-guy-still-i-wasnt-white/

It's their government that is against it. Average Japanese people might welcome multiculturalism if it's shoved in their face.

yep, im white and think blacks are superior race

As someone who was in Tunisia, Egypt and Syria several times when they were still good, I have to say that Arabs are not so much worse than we are, but every time you start to make some progress, some kikes have to ruin everything.

I literally couldn't believe it when Arab spring happened, and most of the people I know in these countries couldn't believe it either that they got (((Soros)))'d

@114080971
no (You) for you leaf cunt

This is the problem with white people, they look back on the past century and ignore the thousands of years before it. Yes white people are on top right now, but to suggest that other races are worse because they aren't in their best circumstances in this age is ridiculous. Without other civilizations you wouldn't have done any of these things, white people were influenced from the Greeks, Egyptians, Persians, and Romans.

Technically yes. Since being a white supremist is acknowleging that whites are superior to shitskins wether or not you are white yourself.

Cairo is a shit though, how was your Experience here?

You are blind if you think that there is a race that can't be indoctrinated to think a certain way

Hell Japan is already indoctrinated with minimal effort

The Jews have been working on whites for over a hundred years and they still have a resistance.

Being insecure enough to denigrate others to feel better about the gaping hole you have in your self-worth has no racial bias, so you can be a white supremacist no matter what race you are.

Unlike the left and their "white allies", you're not a second class citizen around us. HWNDU NY shows that.
I reject the term white supremacist, but I know what you're saying.

they've taken it farther than any other and that counts for a lot. the previous great civilizations look ancient in comparison.

>Yes white people are on top right now, but to suggest that other races are worse because they aren't in their best circumstances in this age is ridiculous.

this is the problem with egyptian people, they look back to thousands of years ago and ignore how terribly far they have fallen. it begs the question; are modern egyptians really the same stock of people that did great things in the past, or has that blood line been destroyed by mixing with lesser groups?

I only visited it a few times for a short time. It wasn't that bad, but I liked it better in Alexandria, where I was sleeping (actually, some village near it that's cheap as fuck, we always slept there).

I liked Egyptian people, because a lot of things about them reminded me of the Balkans, but still was a place unlike any I've seen before. I don't know if it's still that way today, but back then it didn't seem to me like you people could ever become terrorist-tier. Are these Islamists even Egyptian or more like those "Libyans" who killed Gaddafi?

Yes, because previous civilizations are ancient, they have done plenty of great things though. And to answer your question I am a very productive member of soceity, I'm not looking back and crying, I'm already enjoying life very much. To answer your other question, research has showed that since the Greeks invaded Egypt there has been less than 15% admixture with foreign populations, we are still mostly Egyptian although my city (Alexandria) is more race mixed with Greeks

well i hope you guys can climb your way back up to the top.

This is the problem with you Egyptians. The Western world has been dominate for at least 500 years.

>I am an Arab and I think white truly is the superior race.

You are a self-hating LARPer. Focus on your own kind. If you're mixed then don't pretend to be better than mixed. Focus on fights that are relevant to you. If you are Arab then focus on Arab causes. Raise your people up. Respect the nuances of your culture and traditions.

This pining after racial makeup that you yourself don't have is servile and disgusting. Be your own man and respect yourself and who you are.

>I only visited it a few times for a short time. It wasn't that bad, but I liked it better in Alexandria, where I was sleeping (actually, some village near it that's cheap as fuck, we always slept there).

Yes Alexandria is probably the best city here, although I do like Aswan and Luxor too

> I liked Egyptian people, because a lot of things about them reminded me of the Balkans, but still was a place unlike any I've seen before. I don't know if it's still that way today, but back then it didn't seem to me like you people could ever become terrorist-tier. Are these Islamists even Egyptian or more like those "Libyans" who killed Gaddafi?

Glad you visited to see how we really are, most Egyptians are anti terrorism and those who are pro terrorism are seen as scum and the government locks them up. It's still nice here, just a bit more expensive (our currency has fallen) but overall not much has changed. People here are very kind and welcoming especially in Aswan. Most terrorist sympathizers are in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, etc.

Sure. You have your countries, we have ours. There are lots of Arab countries. There is a plan to make no white countries left. Every single white western country is getting flooded by mud people.

I believe you have the right to your own existence, race, culture, faith and nation. We just want ours too.

Thank you, we certainly would have been better without the 2600 years of colonization.

Arabs are a Caucasian people, making them white in the broader sense, but not like Germanic, which most people associated with white. Arabs looks very similar to other Mediterraneans like Italians and Greeks

An Arab calling white men violent, that's a fucking hoot

>This guy is white according to Americans

Link literally says Ethiopian. Ethiopians arent Arabs. Retarded troll is retarded

>America
>White

Ethiopians are Caucasian

You can be an honorable ally.

I mean obviously I was going by textbook definition for Arabs being Caucasian, but the fact remains that southern Italians, Greeks, and Arabs all look similar. Ethopia is a Sub-Saharan black country, so obviously they aren't Arabs.

>America
>White

Southern Europeans only look dark because of the sun, if they lived up North they'd be white.

Being a white man I have thought about how I'd react if an arab or an asian came to the conclusion that white men on average are superior. I'd say thanks and all, but where do we go from there? You'd have to support whites having their own ethnic zones, of course?

According to antifa you can be a white supremacist, regardless of your "race", ethnicity or your real political views.
Maybe you end up as a racist nazi, if you are black and libertatian or even slighty anti-communist.

>The real redpill is helping your own people strive to be as great as white people.
*or greater

Well if it is any consolation asians almost by default get 2nd place.

I am an Arab, I'm Kuwaiti.

I fucking hate Egyptians man.

They're not better than all Arabs, just the dirty uncivilized ones with no money. I wouldn't consider jungle Asians better than me, no fucking way.

I don't hate myself, I just hate Arabs. I don't even look Arab. My parents are Persian, I have a European face structure but I have brown hair and hazel eyes. I consider myself smart and intelligent too.

I am very detached from my culture.

I am a Kuwaiti citizen, but my parents originated from Iran

I hate the fact that subhumans from Somalia, Afghanistan, Syria, etc. are flooding countries in Europe. The thought of it makes me sick.

pls stop

Convert to Christianity and embrace the Alt Right.

I hate my culture and I hate it's people. I am so detached from it. I don't have myself, I just hate Arabs and their culture. I don't hate myself, I consider myself better than most Arabs.