Underground network readies homes to hide undocumented immigrants

jews and sucked "christians" are ready to harbour illegal aliens because enforcing the law is mean. i wonder if they will harbour other criminals like murderers and rapists?? oh wait thats what a lot of illegal aliens are!!!

>At another Los Angeles neighborhood miles away, a Jewish man shows off a sparsely decorated spare bedroom in his home. White sheets on the bed and the clean, adjacent full bathroom bear all the markers of an impending visit. The man, who asked not to be identified, pictures an undocumented woman and her children who may find refuge in his home someday.
>The man says he's never been in trouble before and has difficulty picturing that moment. But he's well educated and understands the Fourth Amendment, which gives people the right to be secure in their homes, against unreasonable searches and seizures. He's pictured the moment if ICE were to knock on his door.
>"I definitely won't let them in. That's our legal right," he says. "If they have a warrant, then they can come in. I can imagine that could be scary, but I feel the consequences of being passive in this moment is a little scary."

what the fuck is wrong with people?? why cant the usa enforce its immigration laws without people losing their shit????

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/23/us/california-immigrant-safe-houses/

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because muh mexicans fuck white people lmao

>The Jewish man offering his home as a safe house says he draws upon his religion's history during WWII. As the Nazis rounded up Jews for detention and eventual extermination, Germans resisted their government, hiding their Jewish friends and neighbors in attics and basements.

>"It's hard as a Jew," he says, "not to think about both all the people who did open their doors and their homes and take risks to safeguard Jews in [a] moment when they were really vulnerable, as well as those who didn't. We'd like to be the people who did."
>He's not the only one in his community feeling this way. Volunteers are flooding in to offer to help with the network at Temple Israel of Hollywood, according to Heidi Segal, the temple's vice president of social action.

i give them a few weeks before the mexicans start telling them that this is their home now

Came here to say this. Nothing red pills people faster than having to actually deal with sub human shit.

so can we get a bunch of people together to claim to be illegal immigrants and just move into these idiots houses?

>Jew
>doing something for free

Who the fuck do they think they're fooling?

Yeah right, were did they get that "secret staircase"?

Right, pizzahomes.

Lol Fake movement fake news. CNN was just looking for another story to use Nazi and Trump comparisons in.

Isn't this conspiracy?

Also I can see this going really wrong
>sign up as an "underground house"
>call ICE as soon as the Mexicans are locked in the attic

>collect bounty
I'm in!

>The main organizer behind the effort is pictured to the left

He's just virtue signalling, he's not going to actually let a Mexican stay with him.

Come to think of it what's the point of hiding like this? Mexicans are in the U.S. because they want jobs and welfare, you can't get those if you're in hiding in some asshole's basement. I know the left has a holocaust fetish and wants to "hide" the Mexicans but this entire scenario makes no fucking sense.

>Implying after living with illegal immigrants for a week these people won't turn them in themselves

its just a honeypot operation run by ICE to get illegals to turn themselves over voluntarily muwhwhahaha

Enjoy getting raped and beheaded. And not always in that order.

>what the fuck is wrong with people?? why cant the usa enforce its immigration laws without people losing their shit????
that was exactly what most people were thinking 75 years ago and the result was that 6 million jews, most of them women and children, were abducted and gassed to death

The American Left is the political movement of Don Quixote.

Dont you DARE insult best windmill slayer. Saved us all he did.
The left no nothing of true knightly virtue.

>jews and cucks house illegals
>criminal illegals attack them and steal their stuff
>stories about illegals attacking their saviors find their way onto the internet
>normies get redpilled
I have no problem with this.

>At another Los Angeles neighborhood miles away, a Jewish man shows off a sparsely decorated spare bedroom in his home. White sheets on the bed and the clean, adjacent full bathroom bear all the markers of an impending visit. The man, who asked not to be identified-

Stopped reading right there. 20 shekels that this kike is only posturing right now to encourage others and to play the "Just like the Holocaust" card. He's not going to house anybody; him not giving his name out is so you can't call him out later when he rejects any illegals looking to hide in his home.

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

This is illegal and they will be arrested alongside the illegals.

Good.

>offer to shelter a gud boi dindu nuffin wrong
>he's actually a cartel soldier
>your safehouse gets filled with guns and drugs
>because the property is in your name and you were knowingly aiding and abetting them, the cops toss your name in alongside El Chapo's