Beta cucks begone

If you never fought and beat an uppity shitskin/antifa fag, you aren't a man.

If you cross the street when you see a nigger, you aren't a man.

If you don't admit you're right wing in public, you aren't a man.

You're nothing but a weak effeminate cuck who talks shit online yet does fuckall. Unless you're fighting for what you believe in, you're part of the problem.

k

whatever you say rabbi

>You're nothing but a weak effeminate cuck who talks shit online yet does fuckall.

but that's what you're doing user?

haha k, I am 188 cm I don't any of these

OP is an insecure manlet

>talking shit online anonymously

Beta as FUCK.

Post your face with ID, talk shit then if you're so ballsy, motherfucker.

Poor trolling, bro. 0/10

wow, id love to help her get ready for her ride over to chads house!

I pooped my pants like an hour ago, am I a man?

>if you haven't used violence against people with different beliefs or origins then you're not a man
Do you think this will convince anyone?

BRAAAAAAAAP

im not going to get a criminal record and destroy my future by beating up a subhuman, are you mentally fucking retarded.

> Random list of arbitrary characteristics I defined a priori
Here's one, if you don't find this ass bangable you're a faggot like OP

too fat
fight me faggot

stfu you cocksucking faggot. wtf are you doing on 4chin anyway, didn't your mom tell you to do the dishes already? fuck off stupid kike

Will fighting make us men since OP said so?

im a real man

>antifa near you
>niggers near you
>afraid to talk about your political views in public
do you live in the mad max universe lol?

Why do 15 years old edgelords are so fond of Sup Forums

Oh wait

Yeah Idk what the fuck he's talking about, Antifa are pretty much nonexistent in America and we have the freest speech and it's heavily protected, the nigger thing is more understandable, although generally whites and blacks live far from each other.

You dropped this on the way to your shitpost, user

worse yet, when you tell these cuckservatives to defend themselves against violent antifa, they call you a cuck and claim that if you beat your enemies they win

BRAAAAHHHP

>changes to second gear

BRAAAAHHHP

>changes to third gear

BR...BR...BRAAA...BR...

>changes back to second gear

BRAAAAHHHP

>throws rod

>If you never fought and beat an uppity shitskin/antifa fag, you aren't a man.

As if bragging about this is an worthy accomplishment. Find my someone who know how to fight, k thx.

PPPPPPFFFFHHHHTTTT!

i know what hes talking about
its the usual reaction when you take too much steroids while browsing 14/88 internet forums and getting downvoted in reddit for sperging out, but the only thing you can show your alpha manliness is to a taiwanese knitting forum

Sure thing Schlomo

> she sees you staring at her ass in the rearview mirror

I-Im a man, r-right, pol?

>If you never fought and beat an uppity shitskin/antifa fag, you aren't a man.
There's no antifa or shitskins where I live
>If you cross the street when you see a nigger, you aren't a man
There's no niggers where I live either, and I don't walk places because I'm not a poorfag
>If you don't admit you're right wing in public, you aren't a man.
I'd be more liable to get my ass kicked around here if I publicly admitted to being a liberal
>You're nothing but a weak effeminate cuck who talks shit online yet does fuckall. Unless you're fighting for what you believe in, you're part of the problem.
Do you know what subversion is you mouth breathing troglodyte? Physical violence is just going to scare everybody away from "what you believe in"

What kind of shithole do you live in anyways? I would tell you to move, but we don't fucking want you here.

I'm not an insecure r-selected retard who gets into fights sorry.

There's nothing "right wing" about being a NatCuck. You're just an edgier lefty faggot who hates people based on skin color rather than annual income.

>There's no antifa or shitskins where I live
Such luck you have. Leftists proliferates in my town. They vandalize monuments and churches, and spray graffiti everywhere. As for shitskins, you might as well avoid taking the bus entirely. Every Bus Stop looks like a picture of Bamako.

does it count if I had a dream about beating one up?

I don't live in a shit hole city with niggers and antifa so I am not a real man?

Go back to India, Kipling. You're drunk

I was put in the hospital by 4 gypsys with a knife in my back for refusing to give them my wallet,does that count?

I fought and beat up a Nigger, and a few Mexicans. What now...your impotent rage signals your beta-ism.

Dem fucking gypsies, man...