Former Trump supporter from Finland

You know i used to support Trump, I got all of my info regarding Trump from Sup Forums. Sup Forums told me that he wasn't racist, that he wasn't xenophobic. Sup Forums told me the media was twisting it No look at what has happened. The ban on 7 majority Muslim countries.. His views on immigrants.. This wasn't supposed to go this way!

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know i used to support Trump, I got all of my info regarding Trump from Sup Forums. Sup Forums told me that he wasn't racist, that he wasn't xenophobic. Sup Forums told me the media was twisting it No look at what has happened. The ban on 7 majority Muslim countries.. His views on immigrants.. This wasn't supposed to go this way!

sage

he promised me he would repeal obamacare on day 1

Stop posting bait threads

>The ban on 7 majority Muslim countries.. His views on immigrants.. This wasn't supposed to go this way!
Wtf are you talking about? He said this stuff from the start.

You know i used to support pepe, I got all of my info regarding pepe from Sup Forums. Sup Forums told me that he wasn't racist, that he wasn't xenophobic. Sup Forums told me the media was twisting it No look at what has happened. The ban on 7 majority reptile countries.. His views on digits.. This wasn't supposed to go this way!

Well, it is currently in the process of being repealed. It's not really something that can be done in one day.

Also:
>leaf

are you retarded? a 90 day suspension to change vetting process from the countries that obama had a list on being the greatest threats is hardly a muslim ban. and it's illegal immigrants that he has a problem with

I'm right with you there Anonymous, I voted for Trump because of Sup Forums but this entire month has been a disaster, There CAN NOT be 4 more years of this. Impeach NOW

i voted trumb sa well and I AM NOT HAPPY about whats done, litterally commiting genocide! disgusting

Seriously shareblue, we deserve better than this. When I worked for JIDF, we were told to be subtle and respect our opponents. If that didn't work, the fuck you think this shit tier shilling is going to do?

>When I worked for JIDF

Learn the difference between controlling immigration and racism. There a difference. Can you figure it out?

Not gonna lie, Trump here. It's hilarious watching me crash and burn like this. But in all seriousness we can't let me get the nuclear launch codes.

>Defending Hitler
Go home Misogynistic Nazi.

Old reposted troll, the media is bitching about other stuff now.

Most of the employees aren't jews, just pro-israel, anti-nazi, etc. Lot of them went into shareblue or antifa. I came to realize I was wrong and joined the Sup Forumsacks.

Not gonna lie, this is definitely me when I get my hands on the nuclear codes.

This is shill thread from CREW and Shariablue:

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

Puhua suomea ja todista ettet oo vaa proxy.

The problem with the aussies is it hard to tell if its shilling or shitposting

Found the shariablue faggot

If you ever were an actual polack you would know Trump is not a racist but wish he was.