LIVE: Military op to retake Mosul from ISIS

kikebook /RTnews/videos/vb.326683984410/10155257746944411/?type=2&theater¬if_t=live_video¬if_id=1487926381440496

Looking for alternate link...

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/on-air/378468-military-op-mosul-isis/
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/23/iraqi-forces-storm-mosul-airport-seize-isis
youtube.com/watch?v=FcwetX1iTnk
youtu.be/En1xtXLfsPQ
youtu.be/zZc5J2Rv7xQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it exciting?

It just started a minute ago. Hoping to see them get BTFO.

Tuning in matey.

>Abu Saif village, about four kilometers south of downtown Mosul, as Iraqi forces continue their offensive.

non-kikebook stream

I hear boom booms but see no boom booms.
Sounds like arty from my BF1942 experience.

What am I looking at? I see duneniggers on top of buildings

Yeah it's facebook, but it's a good stream reminds me of the comfy gaza streams we used to have.

idk wish they would zoom in on them. Maybe they're being held up.

rt link posted below

>ahmed
>loud beep
>stream dies
Welp they're dead.

Odds of the Iraqis getting completely BTFO like the incompetents they are?

OH SHIIIITTTTT

CAMERA GOT SNIPED??

They're firing hearts and smileys into the city

Fuck I miss those Gaza streams they were intense.

Some achmed screamed and then it cut off

I'm watching it right now. Kinda weird though they got a camera on the internet showing off their position for anyone to see

haven't they been taking Mosul back for like 6 months now.

SAGE

I missed the big explosion that made the big black smoke tower :C

Yep, and that's after they got it back, left, and then lost it to ISIS again

Jesus christ PLEASE step away from the mic it's fucking deafening.

To be fair I'd be surprised if the Iraqi Army didn't just cut internet to mosul and blackout the west city for good measure, plus I think it's on a delay and it's only covering what the camera can see which is a long road to the city. ISIS isn't going to get much information out of that besides how fucked they are.

Those Russians will send their journalists fucking anywhere. Never see American journalists live in war zones anymore.

It's hard to control a city when the enemy just digs tunnels and flanks you, now they know what to look for they'll get it back. plus Mosul was never liberated only the east side of the city.

> Iraqi forces seize Mosul airport from Isis as Syrian rebels take al-Bab

>Isis’s hold weakens as Iraqi troops plan last big push to retake Mosul while loss of al-Bab is big blow to terror group in Syria

Battlefield defeats in Iraq and Syria continued to splinter Islamic State’s hold on both countries on Thursday, with Mosul airport seized by advancing Iraqi forces and the town of al-Bab finally falling to Syrian rebels.

Backed heavily by Turkey, rebels said they had recaptured nearly all of al-Bab, which had remained Isis’s westernmost stronghold throughout five months of intensive fighting and a key target of the war against the terror group.

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/23/iraqi-forces-storm-mosul-airport-seize-isis

>To be fair I'd be surprised if the Iraqi Army didn't just cut internet to mosul and blackout the west city for good measure, plus I think it's on a delay and it's only covering what the camera can see which is a long road to the city. ISIS isn't going to get much information out of that besides how fucked they are

True true, just sayin though it'd prob be better not to have any camera going just in case, but, it's fun to watch so there's that

That's true too

mosul always struck me as a feint or decoy. Wasnt their talk awhile back that US/Iraqi let the majority of ISIS flee to syria?

youtube.com/watch?v=FcwetX1iTnk

This took some balls

Plus, wasn't Obama announcing months and days in advance exactly when they were attacking? ISIS is Saudi's greatest ally.

I think that was more ISIS's strategy than malice on the coalition's part if they lost in Syria they went to Iraq and vice versa that border control by ISIS was a HUGE advantage for them to seamlessly transition from one country to another.

No wonder people leave Syria, there's literally nothing going on outside of cities, all arid land, it looks depressing.

It doesn't even look like a town. Is it just totally obliterated at this point?

Not a battle

nod and argumeb

yea, its almost as if that didnt work out too well in Vietnam.

skirmish then, you nitpicker

>when the enemy just digs tunnels and flanks you

thinking about starting red alert 2
naw too old

also checkd

Goddamn it, who makes these threads. I thought this would be live camera from the lead tanks blowing things up. Instead I see smoke.
OP, you give off a foul and unpleasant odor.

youtu.be/En1xtXLfsPQ
youtu.be/zZc5J2Rv7xQ

Why dont rts games look like this yet

your lucky to see any thing at all you 400 pound nerd

Bumping this thread for more peeps.

t. Stefan Molyneux

Can someone please get a periscope going?

>car honks

so it begins...

They have more important shit to worry about then whether or not you get a comfy view of a battlefield

>Periscope
>In a warzone
Good joke mate.

Also it's kicking off lads

FIRST BLOOD

This is deeply concerning.

someone tell RT to periscope from a drone, it's 2017 for fuck sake

>Dem russian gunship sounds

nnnnfffggghhh

They sound like pussies. Theres nothing going on yet the camera man is in a corner sucking his thumb. I swear this war would be over if they dropped me in there with nothing but a pistol and rifle both with silencers

>I swear this war would be over if they dropped me in there with nothing but a pistol and rifle both with silencers

What is all that smoke coming from? Are we bombing the oil like Trump said?

TANKS IN 30

>I swear this war would be over if they dropped me in there with nothing but a pistol and rifle both with silencers

You live in america, you have access to guns and silencers, hop aboard a dingy and row to Iraq then if you're such a badass lol.

I hear English voices now

What happened to video feed?

Is the stream really bad or is it just me

laggy as fuck but might be because of the site

can someone embed the stream in separate window?

its over now

PRESS F

wtf were is the streamm it just takes me to rt new site

>Iraq still has not taken Mosul
Pathetic they have like 5 times the army of ISIS