m.youtube.com/watch?v=7sV2blXxREE
twitter.com/signup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Barnesy is an objectively bad singer

Chevys? They're built tough.
Not for tough obviously.

oh?

I'll have to update

There is literally nothing wrong with Asian people.

>Average Australian family
>All appear to be happy
fuck my feels up OP

fuck off cunt, go back to Thailand

Jimmy Barnes is a kike

Is there anything worse than a commodore with a Chevy badge?

take that back

Make me, tough guy

watch yourself mate, me and the gang will have to teach you a lesson

You will regret trying to penetrate this poontang

Melbourne Australia; an increasingly racemixed mess.

What? No Holden??!?! Faggot my Statesman V8/5.7L was fucking beloved. No wonder he's with a flip.

source?

uor mum

Fuck the Tin Lid aged like shit

Fucken oath

We use the Italian words for pasta sauce when someone eats the vagina of a woman on her period, because it's such a disgusting and animilatistic thing to do that only an Italian would stoop so low

do you really drown in qt asians

I might enroll in uni

LEFT MY HEART TO THE SAPPERS ROUND KHE SAHN
SOLD MY SOUL WITH MY CIGARETTES
TO THE
BLACK MARKET MAN

chinks are filth

yes but a lot of them want nothing to do with anybody or their parents will beat them and rub rice in their eyes in shame

I found eurasians to have the most insatiable appetite for Aussies.

I hate racemixing but chinks are slightly better than some mixed sudanese, somali, indian, shitskin or turk wog family

That elder sister looks pretty hot.

More pics of her?

>eurasians
What?

oh shit wtf did he pick up from Khe Sahn

C'mon Australia, let's see you shitpost your way out this one.

>hitting Hong Kong mattress

what did he mean by this?

t. Chang Li

Even IF north east Asians aren't bad, race mixing is

It's what the half Aussie half chink chicks called themselves to make them seem like less of an abomination.

Ain't nothin like the kisses of a jaded Chinese princess.

>buys Australian car
>puts American badge on it

?????????

t. Muhammad Abudulla

>fat Asians
Only in Australia. You ruined all the good value Asian women had.

China has heaps. You wouldn't think it but generations of throwing new born daughters into rivers created a gender imbalance that drove up the price of little yellow pussy which in turn spoiled much of it and turned it fat.

Chinese women don't have such bad skin or shitty morals. It's also pretty rare you will find fat ones there.

>don't have such bad skin or shitty morals
>yellow
>eats dogs
>obesity in China isn't a growing issue

Haha ok Serbia or whatever the fuck slavshithole your are.

Low value white man with his self hating ugly philipina wives.
These women are ugly even in their home country.
This guy is a retard, almost any white man with moderate income can easily score a 7/10 Asian if he isn't actually severely rainman style autistic or disfigured.

uor mum is fat

>brave ICE agent pictured with a vehicle full of immigrants he intercepted trying to cross the border (2017)

Would fuck the chink on the left in the back seat

>wow she eats dogs
OH WOW, she eats animals, what a shocker.
>implying they all eat dogs
>implying Australians don't constantly eat grilled meat every day
...bu..t...but mug dog
Australia has so much prostitution and degeneracy and you find problems in dogs, literal degenerate.

Stop reproducing

>prostitution and degeneracy
All Asians and all cheap as fuck. Maybe their superior morals don't allow them to overcharge.
>slav is cool with eating dogs
Hard times mate?

how bad is the chink situation in straya land? no memes please

I rather have chinks than muslims desu famalams

they were acting up about 20 years ago (vietnamese gang murders all the time).
the chinks are mostly alright now, the ongoing problem is white bogans and muslims.

We had legitimately wiped out tuberculosis here

Now it's back because chinks spit everywhere

also i forgot maoris who get way too much respect from Sup Forums but can be as bad as american blacks.

>the ongoing problem is white bogans and muslims.
We are facing the exact same problem Canada and New Zealand are. The Chinese are coming in with shitloads of cash and our globalist governments are selling us off as quickly and discreetly as possible.

No joke, we are being fucking colonized and no one cares because until dumb cunts wake up in Beijing, no one knows.

>Farnsey > Barnsey

This says you are full of bullshit and shows Australia being for sale the most, while China the least.

Are they trying to fuck that pretty good guy or what?

>Saudi Arabia

Isnt Saudi Arabia an oppressive country? Why do people move there?

Our prostitutes are all Filipino or Chinese with the exception of highclass hookers. Your graph proves that you are an above average Slav because you are at least literate.

So why not enforce Abbotts policies?
Abbott wants to freeze Immigration show support on twitter survey.

twitter.com/j1m1v/status/835065346981711872

A legacy of manlets.

He's a bit old and busted now yeah, but in his prime your statement is blatantly false.

There is Only one chance at stopping this shit Enact Tony Abbotts Immigration Bans!!!
Hit this survey
>twitter.com/j1m1v/status/835065346981711872

Do I have to log in? Cause I don't use social media.

how did this big useless island of cunts make so much good music?
youtube.com/watch?v=rpxgn01rwjE

Why can't you ausconvict niggers just DEPORT chinklings, POOjets, Ping Pongs, Mdungus, Mudmads and Osmans straight into the ocean?

Just outside your EEZ.

Fun fact: this song is about Errol Flynn whose dong was said to be monstrous as he conquered hollywood pussy.

american woman cant refuse that
BIG
TASMANIAN
COCK

BIG EMU COCK

You can set up an anoymous account. Have you got an e-mail account?

you sound like a crypto chang. how can chinks in your country can be allright?

I said no memes you goddamn strayan

I see that but how bad is it? What percentage of the population are they? What's their birth/immigration rate?

Look kangaroo fuckers, you don't really understand the seriousness of this "chink problem". Bilge Kaan Monument is one of the oldest Turkic monuments left (because everything else got destroyed by hordes of mongols and chinks) and it talks about how Turks were we wuz but then got CHINK'ed

>Evil kaan (khan) sat on the throne. His will is ignorant and evil.....because chinese are tricksters and decievers, they make brothers fight each other, create division among people, Turks let go of their lands, kaan lost his kaanhood (status of a khan). They became slaves to chinese. Turk beys (lords) dropped the name of Turk.......

It goes on about degeneration, wars against chinese and how they almost got destroyed by chinks

Based Barnsey. Based khe san, vietnam fucking shits fuckin last train outta sydney yea fucking turn it up aye cunt. The fuckin oils, fuck yeah! Fuckin oath

Yeah but.. I'm really fucking lazy. Just make an account for me and vote in my name: user Y. Mous

Australian old lady makes fun of beta male and his Asian girlfriend on train

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7sV2blXxREE

>What percentage of the population are they? What's their birth/immigration rate?
We don't know. Put things this way though, most of our capital cities are infested with them, Melbourne alone has something like 1 in 8 houses vacant because they are owned by Chinese foreigners. Honestly, we were warned in the 90s but now we are seeing the effects. We are absolutely fucked and these chinks are like Jews. They are tribalistic, nepotistic fuckers while we simply aren't allowed to be.

Piss off, you cabbage-stinking gook cunt.

A commo with a ford badge?

>Based Barnsey. Based khe san,
>The fuckin oils, fuck yeah!
You fucking ripper

WRONG

Even if you thought his gravely voice has lost its charm watch the NRL Grand Final from 2 years and him singing Flame Trees.

You're a faggot with poor taste.

Holy shit, when did Australia become so (((diverse)))?

well, group Chinese (incl. Malaysian Chinese and Taiwanese), Viets, Flips and Koreans, cities like Sydney are around about 1/4 slant, and will become 1/3 in under a decade.

gooks btfo

90% white to 75% in less than 10 years

:(

We have always had yellow fever as a country. Most single blokes go on South East Asian sex trips at least once in their lives.

Shouldn't be bringing them back though..

Saudi Arabia is build by Indians and inhabited by rich people. They started out as sand and oil, they never had anything.

you should be happy, everyone knows white is bad :)

Cheap asian workers i guess. Just like in the emirates, idk why they are not included in the list.

WOOAHHH OHHH A WOAHH

IMA WORKIN' CLASS MAN

Australia got 23 million people, China got 1300 million people. You aren't good with math are you? Besides that you are fucking Indonesians too, but maybe you don't know the difference.
>picture related is the difference

alot of older guys with jungle gook wives here, because most women are entitled cunts

criminally underrated

this is a typical suburban sydney school

Those aren't Chinese. Looks like somebody gone to Philippines to rescue a prostitute.

Jesus christ this makes me feel like shit for being a mixer. Jimmy and his wife have good facial aesthetic but the should have stuck to their own kind.
Also why does the hapa on the right think that having nigger hair is good?

Try this one.

Got to twitter.com/signup and type
Name = user Y Mous
Phone or E-mail = (whatever it is)
Password = (whatever you want but write it down somewhere)

Then your done.

a

It's funny that teachers are the only white ones. Next generation of teachers won't be white and you know what that means, Asians first, i doubt they will be so welcoming as whitey.

look, I could cunt, but in the time you spent trying to convince me to do this you could've made three fake accounts, one for each of my testicles.

Got to twitter.com/signup and type
Name = user Y Mous
Phone or E-mail = (whatever it is)
Password = (whatever you want but write it down somewhere)

Then your done.

Well then give me your e-mail address and I will