Should I be angry or cheer? So many mixed feelings

This is the simple truth.

not gonna provide or "man up" for broken goods/coalburned goods high on marxist indoctrination

So the government is a real man and Tyrone dat boi who knocked me up was a fucking loser and so I should keep on taking them welfare from the real man, the government

> not gonna provide or "man up" for broken goods/coalburned goods high on marxist indoctrination

This is my feeling but what if they "appreciated" it?

close enough.

10/10

Fuck women let them die on their own
This chivalry is outdated and as pathetic as the cuckservatives who still spout it
Women are traitors

zozzle

>government
Its "gubment" sir. Don't white wash their delicate culture.

gay faggot, keep getting tricked in to hating woman by the jews

Fpbp

Angry.
There's no such thing as a "real man". It's a manipulative tool to motivate the mind. For example, have you heard "you need to man up by doing X"? Across humanity men in every background are told to do things for the society who doesn't give a damn if he dies because of it, or what he thinks. So, why should you?

Thistbqhwyfam

Unfortunately, "Real women appreciate it" should be...

>Real women appreciate it***
>***and we'll stop riding the cock carousel and divorce raping you

Cheer. This is completely correct. There's simpy nothing wrong with providing for your woman if she's worth it.
The fact that most aren't is a separate issue.

"real men" meme again, men may provide but they better get something in return, namely EVERYTHING.

I believe both should provide for each other. It shouldn't be a one way street wtf.

Real people in love provide for EACHOTHER that's how they determine whether or not they're worth it.

"he gots me a $10,000 ring he a real mayn wut u get your gurl?"

Emotional support for one. Sure that won't pay the bills alone but I shouldn't be stuck in a rut paying for everything she should get off her damn ass too.

translation:
real men are slaves
real women should be polite and say "thank you' while fucking Chad behind your back.

Man takes the risks and women are the reward. Well that is how it used to be before communism and big business turned us all into slaves.

We should applaud this billboard company for finally adhering to an NDA

Well, obviously.
But in this context it's usually meant that man is the breadwinner, while woman appreciates it by being a loving wife and a mother. I see nothing wrong with that.
He provdies materialistically, and she does so emotionally.

In the modern world, masculinity has merely a relic of the past as a woman could make 50k saying "hello, how are you today?" and just buy her meat at the supermarket. Men's role has been replaced by industries, factories, and large governments.

The destruction of man is complete, and now we have the nu-male who watches his girlfriend fuck other guys.

Real women are mostly gone in the West.

Exactly. It is self-enslavement.

I suppose she'll get you a playstation for your cuckshed.

Yeah, you would know, loser

Fuck off, OP.

Yes, real men provide for women. It's just what men should do.

However, being a "real woman" requires more than just being appreciative. It requires not nagging, not initiating a divorce, losing your virginity to your husband, remaining faithful, etc.

If they don't fit the bill, they simply don't deserve to be provided for.

fpbp