twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hey bruce remember when u ran over and killed that guy

he has his number, they've fucked

fuck i hate trump now

Fpbp

What did trumpman do this time?

This

There was always something fishy about Drumpf

It pushed her car into oncoming traffic ackshoouly famalam.

She wants Trump to grab her by the pussy

Oh wait...

The SJW media's star tranny is a Republican? That's hilarious.

fpbp

buckle up buckaroo

trumpmeme said they cant stalk girls on the toilet anymore :((

>Call me

Maybe.

Yep / just gets BTFO every day.

I love it

>Call me
HAHAHAHA

Not only that, he is no tranny, he is just a guy in a drag, no transition, no drugs, no operation.

He also became a Women of the Year in 2015. I'm loving it.

Stupid fucking alt righters. You WILL have beautiful male to female women in girls' bathrooms. End yourselves.

Never found sauce on this video. Would live to know if someone has it

I thought he was going back to Bruce?

Dogsex, you have had it, leaf.

what in the chimp out happened here??

You think this hurts Sup Forums? lel nigger you must not have been paying attention when it got its sex change and everybody was sucking his dick ol brucie said he doesn't support fags getting married. There was so much fucking salt that day from poz'd up homos and their dregs that hover around them as their straight girl friends. Oh man it was great. Couldnt expect anything less than a uninformed post from a abbo nigger.

>beautiful
>male to female

If he wasn't sorry for drink driving and killing that bitch before, he sure is now.

>We're so happy to have you at the white house Mrs. Jenner, it's truly an honor. Truly an honor. Wow. You are SHOCKINGLY beautiful.
>That's amazing Mrs. Jenner. Wow, you are such an inspiration to the American people. Would you like to meet the Vice President? He's downstairs right now in his...study. He's been dying to meet you.

oh god source please

Dat boipussi gonna get rekt.

THIS

So when do the member berries come into play?

anyone got his number?

"""She""" would hate member berries
>member your sham marriage?
>member your penis?
>member killing that person?

>Too much of a pussy to chop his dick off

Into the trash

youtu.be/ZCputL5QHhI

> Buckle up buckaroos

SJW and trannies absolutely hate her. They literally love to hate her so they have someone to look down their noses at and think they're better than

poo in the male loo

Some nigger going ape on a chick that Sup Forums thinks is a tranny because she's dressed up like a punk rocker.

>her

>this is a disaster
just like his sex reassignment surgeries! Heyo

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

is this what insiderbro warned about?

he's disgusting, sure, but a real woman would be disgusting too, at that bodyfat %

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it only affects the T. Desu senpai the T is the onlt one I cant stand, the rest I can barely bring myself to give a shit about anymore. Dont gays hate trannies for riding their wave anyways?