They started to shill pretty hard for this movie in Italy...

They started to shill pretty hard for this movie in Italy, what can I do to trigger italian feminists that are drooling for this movie? Some user once told that it was NOT based on a true story, is that true?

the fat one is pro life

one of the ladies was a top scientist and i heard she becase a programmer, she assisted in the work but as any sane man would guess, landing a man on the moon took the combined effort of thousands of people, not just a dumb negro.
>inb4 gonna get arrested for racism
Diplomatic immunity

I watch a few English movie critics, and every single one of them went at the film real softly softly. They never have nothing bad to say about ANY film, but just wouldn't go near this.

"It's just nicely put together", "it's pleasant to watch", "it's just a joy," ect.

Worst is Kermode, who in the 9 or so years that I've been following his reviews has never given ANYTHING a free pass, just wouldn't touch this one. Then again, he has been whining about Trump and Brexit every other review.

>hidden figures in nasa
why not talk about all the nazi scientists then :^)

this

It's pretty obvious this is a propaganda piece, normies lap this kind of shit up though, it'll probably win a bunch of awards.

At my university, there is actually a professor in the mathematics department with this poster on (((her))) door

>Some user once told that it was NOT based on a true story

You could google it. For like, the truth?

Or sit here and just wait for the general "shill/SJW/BLM" comments to pour in.

>seek facts on jewgle

Just say it's not that good of a movie, which is true. It's okay, the performances from the 3 leads are good, but everything else is kinda bland. They did fabricate a number of things to make the racism at NASA more palpable or more relevant to modern anti-racist dialogue. For example, it's a huge plot point that the main character has to run to a "colored's only" women's bathroom 40 minutes from her desk all the time. In real life she didn't do this. She simply used the white bathrooms.

>when Katherine started working there, she didn't even realize that the bathrooms at Langley were segregated. This is because the bathrooms for white employees were unmarked and there weren't many colored bathrooms to be seen. It took a couple years before she was confronted with her mistake, but she simply ignored the comment and continued to use the white restrooms. No one brought it up again and she refused to enter the colored bathrooms.

The big thing in this movie is that they used eulers approximation to help.

To think that literally anyone at NASA wouldn't have known about eulers approximation is beyond retarded and that's even ignoring the fact that eulers approximation is shit and almost fucking useless for space which has stupid low tolerances.

This film is real, but wtf, i`m not racist and i`m sort of pro-choice and feminist, but wtf, there is no decent film about MLK, no one, but three niggers who can counts get it, wow

>there is no decent film about MLK

Selma was like 2 years ago, bruv

The real story displayed in the movie is actualy about one woman who is 1/8th black.

WE WUZ KANGZ

This.
>pic related
Is the real life main character from the movie. For a pretty complete breakdown of all the lies check out the website history vs hollywood.

How the flag?

Hans, Jürgen und Klaus, thzey ezcaped withz tzhe plan of buildzing even bigger thzingz in america. 'Letz builzd rockzetz thzat can bring us tzo thze moon'

>America at its apex
>Landed men on the moon
>Could still recognize this woman as colored
>Bona fide negresses knew their place
>Jewish subversion still underground

make your own movie then.

I work close to Langley and one of my coworkers (an engineer) knew engineers that were at NASA during that time. They said the movie makes the white engineers look like idiots when they were actually very brilliant. It's full of blatant lies in order to paint the women as saviors of NASA and the mathematics are dumbed down to appeal to a wider audience.

Bumping and nice digits

Tons of people acknowledge the contributions Nazi scientists have made in the US. I had a friend whose dad worked as an engineer on the Cape that said his favorite professor in school was a former Nazi scientists.