Rant about niggers

Yesterday I went out for a drink at my fav leftist alternative bar, because I live in Tel Aviv and have no choice. They were showing a leftist propaganda movie about the illegal niggers that we put in concentration camps a while ago.
The movie is about a cuck who's teaching theater to those blacks as if they have the ability of artistic expression, which was painful to watch. The blacks were reciting texts in a monotone voice and a blank expression, yet the crew pretended shamelessly that they were acting. Throughout the movie you can see the leftists forcing them to be a vessel to their vile message of multiculturalism. I have learned some things about niggers and leftists.
Blacks always complain, no matter what, and they cannot imagine that something is their fault, and not others. They simply do not posses this ability, they KNOW that they are mistreated wherever they go.
They insist that they are assimilated but they speak absolutely broken Hebrew - and while their self expression is barely above gibberish, the leftist producers have translated it in a way that makes those simple beasts seem as intelligent as you or me.
Leftists have almost a natural instinct for racemixing, and the movie was full of white/black flirting and promiscuous scenes, although I doubt that it's an agenda that they have consciously perused.
But the hardest redpill I have swallowed yesterday, is that blacks are completely comfortable being slaves. As the concentration camp closes, the blacks say that they do not want to go home, and that the thing that could help them is to stay in the camp, among their own, under a boot, and everything would be grand if they get some teachers and better food. They literally stay there in the middle of the desert, waiting to be taken care of, afraid and disgusted by the heavy load of freedom and the responsibilities it entails.
Negros truly are a slave race, and nothing else - and I don't think they'd make good slaves either.
tl;dr #OpenBorders4Israel

Niggers? In Jewville? Fuck this is a major issue, I will rally the goyim

Kek yeah we got some illegals, mostly those who were too incompetent to infiltrate Europe according to the niggers in the movie.

Don't you have segregation? Just shoot those fucking slime on sight

You can't fix stupid. There is no reason to expect that two distinct populations, separated geographically, would have evolved at the same rate or the same extent. Now that (((globalism))) has given us tools to objectively judge these differences, we should embrace our differences, and kill these fucking subhumans so we may advance to the stars, in a brighter, whiter future

not so funny when it happens to you as well is it now schlomo

It was never funny, it hurts to see Europe like that

Wasn't Israel one of the most red pilled nations on earth?

Yeah I'm pretty sure that a big way that Globalism will backfire is the return of race realism.
Our situation is relatively great, but everyone has it's traitors and leftist idiots - for us it's Tel Aviv.

redpilled means seeing through the deceptions of the world around you
if you're the one creating those deceptions then you aren't redpilled you're a sneaky, lying little cunt

ROar**** went the Lion of Judah

What % of Israeli jews are multiculti leftist s?

you are an arab in denial.

Enjoy your cultural enrichment

Small enough to never get in power, but loud
The average Joes here are not a part of any conspiracy and are under the boot of the kikes just like the brits and the Americans. So yes, we do have a majority that is redpilled despite the fact that multicult and similar illnesses are making their way through our systems.

>and they cannot imagine that something is their fault, and not others. They simply do not posses this ability

Truth. I see this behaviour with north africans as well, it's unreal. Working with them is a nightmare.

Israelbro, can you tell me the biblical origin of niggers?

I feel for you, I honestly do. I wish you all the best and hope your country gets saved.

You are a fucking OCCUPANT. You have no right to complain. Your only right is to be throws into the sea.
/thread

Nah I'm Russian, I'm a chink in denial

Idk, I'm not religious and not Jewish, but I guess that they are a sick joke or a test of our patience?
Yeah I heard you the first time. We're gonna keep being here and killing pali kids, how does it make you feel? Stop making every thread about Palestine, it's ours, get over it already you whiny bitch

One day muslims will get nukes, kike, I am prwtry sure even in your lifetime.

You can't /thread yourself you fucking mudslime.

Cool, I'll be away from this shithole at that point. And anyway if anybody will actually threaten to use nukes and cause worldwide MAD, they will get soooo fucked in the ass by all superpowers, that it's kind of a null threat. lastly Muslims will not nuke Jerusalem, ever.

I'm more surprised you tolerate liberals trying to take down your nation with subhumans. From what I understand, the leftys are under a tight leash.

>they cannot imagine that something is their fault

Damn, (((who))) teach them this ?!

Thanks for the redpill report from Israel Ivan. This declaration implies that you have somehow broken the conditioning. Are you trying to ruse us, or are you one of us?

They are, but they are spreading like cancer because that's what they are.
Yeah I thought about Jews immediately. Although I'm pretty sure that we didn't teach niggers that and that they are just born fucked up.
White nationalist through and through.

>...about the illegal niggers that we put in concentration camps a while ago.

based juden

My wife and I watch whatever we can get our hands on regarding Israel. We saw a doc about Israelis living in low class areas (tel Aviv or Jaffe not sure) surrounded by blacks and other shit skins. At one point the Israeli young adult woman, who was basically care-taker of her family, started shouting at her nigger neighbots and she would go out on the street at night telling people to go back to their home country. Wish I could remember what that is called because I'm SURE she's dead now.

Incidentally, why do you come to pol knowing half of the retards here see your flag and instantly think you're the root of all evil?

Because I believe in white nationalism and most of the other shit that Sup Forums promotes, and I hate Jews as much as Sup Forums if not more for various reasons. I have to say that I do like Israelis though and that I make a clear distinction. The flag only makes you a better poster over time, more resilient to bait and bantz, and I haave to make sure that my arguments are good, so it's a blessing in disguise.
And yeah, there are tensions in TLV, you have probably watch a doc about the south of the city which is swarming with niggers. Why are you sure she's dead btw?

you the user from the other day saying that you'd never be accepted as an Israeli no matter how rich or successful you become? doing some kind of observational commentary or something for mother Russia and able to call out kikes for being kikes without consequence?

& I get that it's not jews so much as zionist globalists but they use judaism as the vehicle for implementing their plans through whites who are in turn the larger more powerful vehicle. both groups are like having an internet proxy so as to distract from the real source of evil

>I'm not religious and not Jewish
What are you? How did you get citizenship?

>the illegal niggers that we put in concentration camps a while ago.
so it's ok when you do it

Think so, yeah. Although I am accepted as an Israeli because I've moved away from religious Jews(which is also the reason why I respect and accept Israelism much more than Judaism, which I resent). And it's not a necessarily controversial commentary, but when you are not a part of the culture you have nothing left to do but to explore it from the outside.
And no, it is Jews, their religion is the driving force behind their evil. Do not mistake the core of the issue for a mere symptom or a proxy. I'm just saying that the average secular Israel is bro tier and redpilled, in my opinion.
I have some Jewish genes, but that's the only way that I'm a jew, I don't consider myself to be a Jew and I believe in Christ, although I'm not religious. FYI during the fall of the USSR many actual full goys from Russia have immigrated and were accepted "by accident" for a lack of a better term.
It's ok when everybody does that.

We may have spoken before. Are the guy that really wants to leave Israel?

even the jew is gettting fucked over by niggers, my heart is finally at peace. hahaha kek.

Sounds like me but also like many people I know, and some other Israeli anons I saw here. Lots of people aren't too happy to be born in a piping hot sterile desert because of muh shoah and muh torah.
Did I say that I wanna move to the rural south of the USA and be a overly stereotypical gun loving patriot?

>Did I say that I wanna move to the rural south of the USA and be a overly stereotypical gun loving patriot?
Yes haha. Good luck.

Give them all knives.
Relocate them to IDF shooting range.

Kek thanks

My brother lives in Israel and he told me that their blacks are pretty harmless compared to American ones. Like yeah they might not be smart but they don't have the lack of impulse control that drives the NAPA to rape and kill.

What % Jew are you?

Do you have any typical Jewish facial features?

Are Russian Jew girls the most attractive in Israel?

thank you for the replies and perspective.

stay safe

Oh no, he must mean the Ethiopians. They are pretty much upstanding citizens and I have little problem with them despite them being niggers - which says a lot.
The illegal ones on the other hand is the same quality enrichment material that Europe gets, and they may be less harmful only due to their small numbers and out iron fist mentality when it comes to domestic security.
Idk for sure, no more than a fourth. Which is still a lot:(
Nope, except for thick brows but it's not too bad. All the rest is Euro.
And yes, they are. God I love them so much
Thanks mate