NASA discovery

What conspiracy theory did the inbred Christian hillbillies on Sup Forums come up with about this?

Some bullshit about how this is all a Psy Op that involves the jews

without a working EM Drive or some serious warp tech we are never getting there, the best we could do is send nano bots to build us when they get there.

We supported Trump's decision to increase NASA funding and do more exploration of our solar system

The Earth is flat like OP's genitals.

Christian hillbilly here, but not inbred. I think its neat.

They gonna declare that they build a generation ship and will need 6 millions of pure white intelligent white people to man it but in fact they will send them to a death camp on the back side of the moon.

This will be the last stage of the white genocide

newts going to restart project orion and we're all gonna make it to the trappist system

it's a shill bait thread (((they))) done a poll on pol on which religion they follow christians 1st kekist 2nd fedora tippers 3rd now (((they)) are spaming anti christian and kek threads and pro pagan shit also make sure you sage dont bump this shit shills will not divide us

Kek

At least we'll get to see if the earth is really flat.

Psyop prepping us for a massive false flag alien invasion to kickstart the nwo agenda and usher in the antichrist with Lucifer as our one true god. The (((invasion))) will be fabricated using black project craft that's been in development since the 40's and is the true source of all UFO sightings.

Why is this special? they found around 11 000 exoplanets already in the past 5 years

okay, maybe less , but still thousands

Muh flat earth

I don't know about inbred christian hillbillies but my personal opinion is that we're on the last stage of the (((take-over))). That system is a safe-heaven for the elites and (((they))) will use all our resources to get there, that's why they cut funding to climate change research and stuff. We're beyond fucked and they have a back-up plan now so no need for us anymore. They'll keep us alive just long enough to build their space-ships/stargates/whatever.

"we" as in those of us actually on this board? Yeah, *we* aren't going to get there, but there are a number of ways we could colonize the planets. The easiest of them being generation ships.

But we might get lucky and get a working Alcubierre drive in the next few decades. And considering that Trump got into office?

Let's meme ourselves some FTL tech, boys.

it's not a discovery, it's a bunch of cgi balls, mocking your literally in your face

They're within 50 light-years of Earth, all seven are Earth-sized, and all of them are within their star's habitable zone. In short, there is chance they're feasible to colonize.

Sorry, only three of them are within their star's habitable zone. Was getting some shitposting in before bead.

The selfie alien was the one who provided intel on Trappist to NASA, in exchange for participation in CIA Witness Protection Program on Earth. That's the reason her selfie keep getting deleted, slide

MAKE WARHAMMER 40K REAL

>Let's meme ourselves some FTL tech
Easy there, at least meme yourself a way to the orbit first.

I hope we don't send any signals out their way

But you're already here.

Im scared this is actually true

I found a couple fresh ones, can't tell how real these are.