RACE WAR

East Asians vs. Whites

Who will win?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/j1m1v/status/835065346981711872
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one. We simply get along.

white?

Probably asia because we have a massive 5th collumn in all our countries. Asians are used to authoritarian rule so they will transition fine into war economy. Unless they decide to go to war with eachother like always.

asians are superior

joos

go home

this

Theres more asians but whites are gods at war. It';d be pointless either way

gooks win, no doubt

Your average Slav

rooftop koreans require a rooftop to operate

Isn't the guy on the right of the right pic also East Asian?

No war with whites. They are allies to be respected and assisted.

pre 1950s whites would win

they are all pussies now

Finns. the Finns win everytime

I don't see why this would happen other than maybe China vs US war.

In which case Japan and South Korea would ally with America.

So not a race war.

Looks Russian

East-Asians:
>Slightly higher average IQ, nothing major.
>Physically weaker.
>Good work ethic, able copiers.
>Poor record of innovation and original thinking.
>Rapidly feminizing society, though still traditionally patriarchal.
>Slightly less technologically advanced generally.
>Decent military - but mostly strength in numbers. Next to no combat experience.
>Ethnically homogenous societies.
>Greater numbers.
>Naturally ethnocentric and loyal to their own.

Whites:
>Average IQ about 0.5SD lower than East-Asians
>Physically stronger
>Decent work ethic but not up to East-Asian standards.
>Far and away the greatest record of innovation and original thinking thoughout human history.
>Matriarchy and rapidly feminizing at the individual male level, but starting point of decline was more masculine than that of East-Asians.
>Most technologically advanced people in the world.
>Excellent military - lower total strength, but comfortably ahead in terms of weapons/tech. Widespread combat experience.
>Ethncially heterogenous societies with numerous 5th columns.
>Least populous race.
>Suffer from pathological altruism and extremely ethnomasochistic.

Whites would hold the initial advantages but a drawn out war would see East-Asians win due to the fact White countries are filled with hostile minorities and traitorous Whites who would act as huge 5th columns and ultimately presenting a great risk of civil war.

this is the answer

This. Same side.

>implying mainland China will not backstabbing others.

Tony Abbott Australias best Political Shitposter would deport all of 'em and shut the gate too!
Can you show support him and make The Cucks in government listen to him
He wants the Government to freeze Immigration and abolish the Human rights commission.
He is the architect of the Stop the Boats campaign" which actually stopped the Boats!!!
Can you be so kind as to tick yes on this survey?
You know Id do the same.

twitter.com/j1m1v/status/835065346981711872

Even though East Asians apparently have higher IQ by 5 points, the great majority of the world's innovation and inventions come from whites. Do you know why East Asians have higher IQs? Just take a look at their education systems. Those are fucking rigorous. It makes children there commit suicide, for God's sake.

This is also pretty much why I'm kind of annoyed when people post maps related to average IQ in which Serbia doesn't exactly shine. What people must realise is that the way a child is raised and educated has a great influence on the final IQ of the child. Read into it if you want, but it says so on the jakubmarian.com website as well (you can read more into it if you want elsewhere, not just there).

> Low average IQ of a country is indicative of low quality of education, not low “innate intelligence” of the population.

And before you say it, I'm not a fucking lefty that thinks blacks are dumb because they are poor and uneducated and whatever else. Blacks are an entirely different species. I've read in a redpill thread last night some citations from a written work or book published by someone who worked as a teacher in a black-majority school, and even though I always realised how blacks behave, I was surprised to say the least. Even the children act like chimps. It's a good read, but I haven't saved the pic.

Is there a reason for it to suffer?
I know it's an animal, but I see no other reason for it to die this way other than laziness

Whites in the US commit suicide over school too

Granted, it's because we have so many special snowflakes that cry over mild stress and muh bullying

>tfw to smart to be educated

If we combine all of the whites on Earth then we would win, even if 25% of us are libs. Whites just have so much potential for innovation.

Amen brother!

SLAVS, WE ARE MIX OF BOTH WE ARE SUPERIOR. TFW LOOK LIKE WHITE 6,3 FEETS, 9 INCH DICK, FIT AND 10/10 FACE, IQ OF ASIAN 147, STEM FIELD MAKING 500 K PER YEAR I COULD FUCK GF OF ANY OF YOU AND YOU BOTH WOULD THANK ME